Thoughts About True Blood’s Season Two

Kristin from E!Online has some tid-bits for us from some of the True Blood peeps.

So will Eric break up Sookie and Bill? Stephen Moyer tells me, “I couldn’t possibly say. I honestly don’t know, but I think that there will be all the conflict that there needs to be to make it a great frisson.”

Tara is still struggling to find her way in life. Michelle Forbes’ slinky, sneaky maenad is certainly suspicious but Rutina Wesley says she may not be all bad, telling us, “She saved my life, basically.” As for Tara’s love life, the thing with Sam is not totally off the table. (Read more here.)

Thanks, Barbie!

1. mindy69

March 15, 2009 at 1:09 pm

i cant wait. i think sookie and bill should be together 4ever….kinda like a twlight ending.

2. Aidra

June 7, 2009 at 6:43 pm

OMG, I hope they didn’t off Laffayette!! He was a scream, even if he was gay!!

3. nate

June 28, 2009 at 8:13 pm

twilight is so lame!! true blood is ten times better than that crap movie!!

4. amanda

June 28, 2009 at 9:54 pm

What is Maryann? I am seriously obsessed with true blood. I can’t get enough.

5. VAN

July 28, 2009 at 6:45 pm

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON I FEEL LIKE THE STORY LINE IS LOSING ME I LOVE THE FIRST SEASON AND THE BUILDING UP OF THE RELATIONSHIP OF THE CHARACTERS THATS WHAT MADE YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH THE SHOW NOW IT JUST ALOT OF SEX WITH NO SUBSTANCE I REALLY COULD HAVE DID WITHOUT THE WHOLE SHIFTER STORY LINE SOOKIE AND BILL IS WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THE SHOW THE OTHER CHARACTERS FILL IN THE GAPS AND PUT THE STORY INTO PERSPECTIVE AND CONNECT THE DOTS THIER IS NO CONNECTING THE DOTS HERE JUST A LOT OF THROWED TOGETHER CRAP TO TRY TO MAKE A STORY SOMEONE NEEDS TO FIND A NEW WRITER GET BACK THE THE MEAT OF THE SHOW AND FORGET ABOUT THE SIDE DISHES PEACE*******

6. Christy

July 28, 2009 at 8:51 pm

I love true blood!!!! If it was just a love story, I believe it would be a very boring show. I love that they throw in a whole bunch of crazy stuff thst make you wonder what is going on! It makes the show a hell of a lot more interesting! I love everything about the show! It couldnt be more exciting!!! I really love it alot. Ive bought the first season and cant wait for the second and third and however long itll go on. I hope they dont change it at all!!!!

7. Brandon Jokerhdc

July 29, 2009 at 2:12 am

TRUE BLOOD IS AWESOME i cant wait to see season just moved so i missed all of season 2 so far i cant wait till the dvd comes out im glad to see so many true blood fans are speaking there mind .. all i know is bill is tha shizzle and that jessica is super hott !! and sepaking of hott sookie couldnt be any better the story line is exciting and i hope we get a few more good seasons outta this show keep blogin about it and ill keep reading and watching