Another “Hottest Vampire” Poll

Get your voting fingers warmed up again, True Blood fans, Extra has another poll going on. This time, you’re voting for the hottest “supporting” vampire. The competition is between Cam Gigandet and Kellan Lutz from Twilight, Alexander Skarsgard from True Blood, and Ian Somerhalder from The Vampire Diaries. It’s going to be a close one, I think, since there are two nominees from Twilight. Go ahead and place your votes for your favorite. I’m voting for Cam – JUST KIDDING! I love to stir up trouble wherever I can. 😉

Vote for Alex here.

Reminder: Please be respectful in your comments below. Everybody’s got their something and we don’t want to incite virtual riots. Have fun!

1. Lina

September 28, 2009 at 3:53 pm

Our love, Alex is winning by a landslide, as he should. I also re watched I will Rise Up and I drooled…again.

2. Pam's Girl

September 28, 2009 at 4:49 pm

It may just be me, but I think this poll might be a little bit unfair. In my mind, Alexander Skarsgard is in no way a supporting actor on True Blood. He’s a main character IMHO. Of course though, I think the same could probably be said for Ian Somerhalder. Or Taylor Lautner (even though he’s not in the poll cause he’s not a vamp). Of course, none of that stopped me from voting for our guy though! 😉

3. aslinn dhan

September 29, 2009 at 5:42 am

I am a dedicated Bill Girl but I am all for Alex….and I agree, he is a main actor

4. aslinn dhan

September 29, 2009 at 8:45 am

By the way, if you guys are lonesome for discussion while the TB forum is under construction, you can find a bunch of us refugeeing over at the AlexanderSkarsgard.org forum…everyone is welcome whether you are Team Eric or Team Bill or just Team True Blood…we’re still cussing and discussing it. So if you are one of our regular members, come on over and join us at our temporary home…..

5. mariam

October 3, 2009 at 9:08 pm

ERICCCCCCCCCCC is a dream vampireeeeee his so perfect bills fine but his gone irrtating always telling sookie off but i guess cause he loves her . anyways BEST VAMPIRE SHOW EVAAAAAA! its sooooooo beating twilight evryone agree!!??

6. Nite

October 12, 2009 at 7:41 pm

Eric wins all the way. The others are nice to look at, but Eric steams up my TV.

7. Nite

October 15, 2009 at 10:24 pm

Eric and Ian win hands down. Kellan is cute, Cam is okay.