EXCLUSIVE: True Blood Minisodes Are On The Way!

Truebies anxiously awaiting the return of True Blood in June are in for a treat! HBO has confirmed to True-Blood.net that production on a set of “minisodes” (3-5 minute episodes) is underway. These minisodes serve the joint purpose of promoting season 3 and filling in some of the blanks between seasons 2 and 3. They will feature various characters in short storylines, including Jessica Hamby (Deborah Ann Woll) in a revealing nightclub scene. Look for them to debut on HBO soon.

1. Melissa

March 9, 2010 at 9:59 am

Finally, something to keep me busy until Season 3!!!! This is a great idea, since I’m sure fans all over are biting their nails and pulling their hair out including me. lol And to be honest, I’ve seen season 1 and 2 over 5 times each now. I think I know it by heart by now. Very excited.

• Maryanne

March 9, 2010 at 7:09 pm

I agree Melissa! I think I can recite each character’s lines from each episode in each season! Can’t wait for these teasers! We have been in the dark too long!!!

• Oda Franck

March 10, 2010 at 8:44 am

No one is biting their nails as much as I do. It’s been forever!!!

2. Cat Hoffman

March 9, 2010 at 1:42 pm

Very exciting! Looking forward to seeing these mini-sodes!

3. Pingback: HBO throws us a bone « Sookieverse

4. Tiera

March 9, 2010 at 10:26 pm

YYYAAAYYYY!!!!!

5. fo5ter

March 10, 2010 at 11:01 am

Must. know. dates. and. time!!!!!

Ekk! How exciting! I wonder when these tidbits of joy will air? Obviously sometime in the next 2 months, but I need details, HBO, DETAILS, I SAY!!!!

*just another overly enthusiastic fan going through withdrawals*

6. Leanne

March 10, 2010 at 1:25 pm

When? When? When?

7. SookieLove

March 10, 2010 at 2:25 pm

YES! Awesome I am so excited and good idea because this means HBO is getting how weirdly obsessed we all are. This is good news and this pleases me 🙂 Thanks!

8. pbt

March 10, 2010 at 8:50 pm

How about starting next Sunday when they start re-airing Season Two on HBO?? Little mini-sodes on each side of a Season Two episode would be awesome.

94 days until season three. But who is counting. Go TB

• Keena

March 12, 2010 at 1:18 am

That’s a great idea, either way I can’t wait! Even if they are only 3-5 minutes long I am dying to see more. I think it’s great to have a show like this which is so awesome you can watch it a million times to the point where you can say and act out every episode and still be able to watch it a million more. I never get tired of it. Yay Sam! Sam is awesome!…. and those jeans, myess myess. Huh? Whaaat? >.>’ Someone better fall for Sam soon dang it, he just wants looooove :3

9. eriksmymaker

March 14, 2010 at 9:19 pm

just saw a mini teaser on you tube…must see…was posted 16 hours ago…hope u like…<3