VIDEO: First Look at True Blood Season Premiere

HBO aired a sneak peek at the True Blood season 3 premiere during last night’s series finale of Lost on ABC. Even if you didn’t have the equipment to access the clip on your TV, you can see it online! Watch Sookie face-off with (naked) Eric in her search for Bill; watch Eric reluctantly assume his responsibility as Sheriff of Area 5; squee over the sexual tension.

The clip below isn’t the greatest quality, but it is embeddable. (Thanks to all for sending the link!) Visit HBO.com for the hi-res version, if you think you can handle it.

True Blood season 3 premieres Sunday, June 13 at 9/8c on HBO.

1. Aimie

May 24, 2010 at 8:18 am

Ahhhh, Squeeeeee……. I SO can not wait for this season to start!
    That tension was awesome and the little sly glance Sookie had at Eric’s manhood… NOT that i blame her one bit.. Team Eric all the way!

Thank you SO SO much for sharing!

I’m gonna make my husband have a TrueBlood marathon with me so he can watch both seasons before 3 starts… hehe

2. untold

May 24, 2010 at 9:03 am

i cant wait! I cant wait to see the werewolf makeup/costumes

3. lol

May 24, 2010 at 9:31 am

HOW GREAT WAS THIS?! I didnt even know I was into bdsm but know all I can think about is naked (!!hubbahubba) swanky basement-Eric. *puddle on the floor*
    it was so LMFAO! and glorious! TB <3
    "I didn't". Oh Eric guuuhhh

4. ericfan

May 24, 2010 at 10:58 am

OMG!!! Team Eric all the way!!!
    Btw I ve seen it like 100 times but i cant understand what he says at o:27- o:31 Its Eric to blame 😛
    Can you pleaseeee tell me?????
    Thanks in advance 🙂

• Anna

May 24, 2010 at 6:09 pm

“But given the tenor of you last run-in with Miss Krisiki (?Not sure of the name, but he’s refering to Lorena) I think it’s better if I dealt with her instead.”

• Ashley

May 24, 2010 at 8:34 pm

Yeah i thought it was Miss Krissy?! Maybe it was Miss Kissy? LOL

5. Kara

May 24, 2010 at 11:17 am

WOW….
    How is Anna able to concentrate and speak?
    I know I would not be able to having all 6’4 of that VVILF standing in front of me…

6. Ida

May 24, 2010 at 12:35 pm

Wow . Wow . wow 🙂 Cant wait !!!

• Ida

May 24, 2010 at 11:54 pm

I have also seen a new promo at skargars webb site . The one that puniched bill and made him turn Jessica were in it . Look´s like hi have come to talk to Eric .. something tell´s me that he is not pleased . Just like in the books , it look´s like the staking of longshadow will cause sookie truble .

• Jennifer

May 25, 2010 at 10:24 am

What web site was that? Can’t find it.

• Megan

May 26, 2010 at 9:21 am

You can see it under the videos on this site it is the new promo for season 3

7. teresa

May 24, 2010 at 4:48 pm

the whole time i was watching this i had a big smile on my face :]]

8. Sara

May 24, 2010 at 6:59 pm

thank you, thank you, thank you! I didn’t even mind the shaking camera! 🙂 after the kind of days I have had the last few days that short period of happiness so mad it better!!!

9. Lita

May 24, 2010 at 9:50 pm

So can not wait till we can get true blood over here in Ausrtalia. Just finished watching session 2 and man sooooo wana see what happenes but we have to wait longer than you for it 🙁

10. Kirsti

May 25, 2010 at 12:02 pm

OMG, can’t wait. Every time I see some new clips I get overly exited and I just wanna jump around. I can’t stand more than a day without doing anything that’s related with True Blood. BTW, Eric + Sookie= Perfection!

11. Michele

May 25, 2010 at 1:39 pm

Sooooo hot. I was initially a Bill girl but there’s no way to resist someone so breathtakingly gorgeous as Eric. Great casting and great acting! I’m almost panting with anticipation for season 3.

12. Alice

May 25, 2010 at 2:11 pm

I don’t like Eric ..

13. Sammy

May 25, 2010 at 5:16 pm

Well, I am still a Bill’s girl…but I will have to say, “Six Hours”……egads…Sookie will definitely have her …err….hands full….now go find Bill…

14. kassidy

May 25, 2010 at 6:00 pm

i love bills character i think it sucks that they break up well thats what happens in the book anyway see lorana is the one who took bill while sookie was in the bathroom in the book but i think it might be eric in the series cause he told the queen he would personaly take care of bill compton but im with team bill all the way

• Ashley

May 28, 2010 at 6:40 pm

Eric didnt take Bill

15. SouthernSugar

May 25, 2010 at 9:56 pm

If you watch the other promo’s it is Lorena that takes Bill not Eric. Alan Ball said in a recent interview when he was asked will he stay true to Eric and Sookie from the books and he said a emphatic YES. So I will exspect Eric and Sookie’s sexual tention to grow. I can’t wait for the outcome!

16. miss kitty

May 26, 2010 at 6:31 am

woops!! angry bf over my reaction to this clip, hehe!!

omg love it!

17. Jennifer

May 26, 2010 at 9:19 am

Ladies I’m so happy to have found this website!!! Thank you thank you.

OMG!!!!

18. candice

May 26, 2010 at 2:26 pm

OMG i cant wait for some sookie and eric sexual tention scenes

19. Theresa C.

May 28, 2010 at 10:27 am

Seriously, Eric should be required not to wear clothing! When you look that good naked, why bother?! LOL

20. SouthernSugar

May 28, 2010 at 11:53 pm

I just came across the uncut still of Eric walking away from Evetta.. At least it answers the question of whether he was naked or not..lol..Be warned..Nudity…Alex and all his backside glory!

//broseanddelight.tumblr.com/post/635044512/sookehismine-tellmethewholeplan

• WereDonkey

May 30, 2010 at 9:24 pm

THANK YOU! That made my night!

21. Gisel

June 1, 2010 at 1:01 pm

He says (I’m pretty sure) run in with miss prissy.

22. Tela

June 1, 2010 at 1:25 pm

Yummy! I think that is the best word to describe Eric. The cast of this series is one of if not the most beautiful cast of people EVER! I can barely contain myself until the series 3 premiere. For right now I suppose cold showers and my Season 1 & 2 DVD’s will have to suffice.

23. Tasha

June 8, 2010 at 9:51 pm

i like Eric,, but i am SO TEAM BILL!!! ^^
    although Eric is making it hard to be a one vamp girl! ;D