Six New True Blood Photos: Bill, Lorena, Lafayette, Tara, Jason

HBO released a few more stills for True Blood season 3, including new looks at Bill, Lorena, Lafayette, Tara, Jason and Sophie-Ann. Warning: spoilers ahead!

Nelsan Ellis as Lafayette Reynolds on True Blood

Looks like Lafayette is laying down the law.

Rutina Wesley as Tara and Ryan Kwanten as Jason on True Blood

Who are Tara and Jason visiting at the hospital?

Marshall Allman as Tommy and Deborah Ann Woll as Jessica

Tommy and Jessica = Tossica? Or just plain trouble?

Evan Rachel Wood as Queen Sophie-Anne on True Blood

The Queen is not amused.

Mariana Klaveno as Lorena on True Blood

Where is Lorena off to now?

Stephen Moyer as shirtless Bill Compton and Mariana Klaveno as Lorena on True Blood

This must be when Bill calls Sookie. Notice Lorena on the bed behind him.

We get some tantalizing clues for the next few episodes of True Blood from these photos, including someone being admitted to the hospital (Sookie? Arlene?), Lorena is present when Bill calls Sookie to tell her to quit looking for him, and apparently we’ll be taking another trip to Sophie-Anne’s mansion soon. Thanks to Fangtasia Brasil for the head’s up!

1. Ida

July 6, 2010 at 3:31 am

Jessica in Merlotts t-shirt 🙂 OMG . Cant wait for that one , this look´s great . Thank´s for posting .

• Jay

July 6, 2010 at 6:27 am

Tommy is also in uniform. Looks like Sam is keeping a close eye on him. LOL.

ERW looks like a glass doll there. Gorgeous.

2. MickensChickens

July 6, 2010 at 7:15 am

it’s certainly going the route of “my maker made me do it” which in my opinion, will not be that big of a deal for sookie, as she has already dealt with what lorena has made him do. the sex may not be that big of a betrayal for her. but what’s to come is sure to shock her. i think that’s why it’s being brought in so soon.

• Sophie

July 7, 2010 at 8:46 pm

That might be true, but in season 2, didn’t Lorena “release” Bill? So she no longer has a hold over him, right?
      So I don’t think he can pull the whole “my maker made me have sex with her and break-up with you” card.
      Anyone?

And, I like that Jessica and Tommy work at Merlotte’s together, I think they will have some really good chemistry… I like them together. But Hoyt isn’t going to be happy, he goes to the bar all the time.

• Pogonip

July 8, 2010 at 5:22 pm

If the bond between maker and child is metaphysical, how can saying “I release you” end that bond? That doesn’t make sense.

• Sandra

August 3, 2010 at 8:50 am

I still like hoyt for jess but who knows

3. Emily

July 6, 2010 at 3:19 pm

Why is there blood on Tara’s shirt in the photo with Jason?

And who’s she visiting?

• Donna

July 7, 2010 at 4:16 am

I think they are visiting Sookie. I don’t know why or what, but Sookie is the only one both Jason and Tara would be so concerned about. Besides Sookie is a bit of a danger magnet.

• Emily

July 7, 2010 at 11:06 am

I think you might be right. I can’t think of anyone else BOTH Tara and Jason would visit, besides Sookie. I thought maybe even Sam but I’m not sure if Jason would visit him or not.

• Kimberl

July 7, 2010 at 11:09 am

I think, they may be visiting lafayette, after he has been assaulted.

• Emily

July 8, 2010 at 2:41 pm

Oh! i didn’t think of him…could be!

4. Susan

July 7, 2010 at 8:18 pm

Am I the only one who thinks Tommy and Jessica will have crazy chemistry? A bad boy is more her speed, she needs to let loose a little before she can go back to Hoyt

5. Anna

July 8, 2010 at 9:12 pm

I would love Tommy & Jessica. That would be an amusing relationship.

6. Lady Vamp

July 11, 2010 at 12:24 am

I think that they are visiting Lafayette. The first picture of Lafayette must be when he finds out about Tara and Franklin… Can’t wait to find out…

When is Lorena going away??? She drives me crazy!! I hope that she is written off very shortly

• Kimbel

July 11, 2010 at 3:13 pm

Lorena is such a great character, that I love to hate her. I wish her gone too, only for bill sake.
      I have to say Mariana Klaveno, does such a great job of playing Lorena. I looking forward for another one on one with Soooookie!