SPOILERS: Alcide/Sookie Plus Season 4’s Shocking Sex Scene

True Blood spoilers are coming in fast now that filming on season 4 is well underway. Ausiello has a little more dish on the super-shocking sex scene he teased last week, plus some Alcide/Sookie news:

Question: Your True Blood spoiler from last week about Jason is torturing me. Any other details about his big risqué scene? —Stephen
Ausiello:
At the Globes, Ryan Kwanten said the sequence in question elicited an “audible gasp at the table read… and for our actors to be shocked at anything is a big deal.” Remember: This has the potential to be as shocking, if not more, than last season’s head-spinning sexscapade between Lorena and Bill. Hmmm

Question: Enough about Eric/Sookie or Bill/Sookie. Tell me something about True Blood‘s hottest duo, Alcide/Sookie. —Suzan
Ausiello:
I’m 87 percent certain that there will be an Alkie (or is it Soocide?) kiss within the first six episodes of Season 4. (The margin of error is +/- 4.9 percent, so you can pretty much take this to the bank.)

It’s about time Sookie got some smooching with a warm body, but that better not preclude her from having a certain someone use her shower! As for the sex scene, Liz and I speculate on that in this week’s True-Blood.net Radio vodcast, which is slightly delayed thanks to the flu taking me down for a couple of days. Post your speculation below!

1. Brittany Mizzell

January 24, 2011 at 11:49 am

During the end credits they should play Black Sabbath {fairies wear boot} Why not the secrets out?

2. tash

January 24, 2011 at 12:24 pm

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    sookie and alcide no way it should be sookie and eric

3. alcat

January 24, 2011 at 5:39 pm

ok heres my question im just got done reading deat to the world and the queen is still runningthe show what do you think is gonna happen and i thinksookie luve eric 2 death from readin the books what do you guys think is gonna happen and are the combining the books together im getting as little confused thanx guys

• Bethany

January 25, 2011 at 8:11 pm

I am a HUGE fan of both the books and show. In answer to your question, they seem to be taking only a very loose theme from each book per season, and then making so many changes that who knows where they will end up? In the books, the Sookie/Eric storylines dominate way more than any other, but since Sookie will never become a Vamp, they will probably not end up together in the end. With the show, I think they just want to explore other possibilities with the characters. I mean they already lost most of the back story with Eric and Sookie, they killed off Godric (wich would match the books if they had not made him Eric’s Maker, I guess we won’t be seeing Ocella anytime soon) And since they have killed off Calvin Norris, I suppose they have to have someone (Alcide) fill in that gap? I think Alan Ball needs to reread the whole book collection and remember that many of us Die Hard Dead fans do want him to hold a little more true to the books, but Charlaine Harris seems to be happy from what I have read, so I don’t suppose that will happen. Just watch the shows knowing that they are great in their own right, and when you read the books don’t look too forward to seeing your favorite scenes on screen, because they don’t usually make it there. (Just in my opinion anyway)

• Jessica

January 30, 2011 at 1:04 pm

I totally agree. Alan Ball does need to re-read the whole series. I love it when he interprets the books, but not when he just thinks of his own stuff.

4. Anna

January 24, 2011 at 10:07 pm

Sookie & Alcide? You’ve GOT to be kidding me!

5. Bethany

January 25, 2011 at 8:12 pm

If they are going to merge the books together, I want to see Quinn. I can’t wait to see who they cast in that role.

• Nicole

January 27, 2011 at 8:46 am

Amen! When are they going to bring in Quinn? Obviously they are not following the books very well, which is good and bad because I’m a big Eric fan, but if they are going to keep up some appearence that they have read the series they will give us a glimps if not a full view next season I think….After all they are craming in like 3 books at a times and twisting as they go….Still lov the show haven’t missed one yet…

Hurry up June I can’t wait!

6. vicios delicios

January 27, 2011 at 7:12 pm

but…. but…
    he’s so… boooooooooooooooring

Bring me my viking!

7. mrs. eric

January 27, 2011 at 11:30 pm

Quinn doesnt come in until like book 6 or 7 so idk…if we’re going by the books, Sookie and Eric need to officially HOOK UP this season!

Lots of ppl will be disappointed if they dont…sorry Bill.

8. diawia1492

January 30, 2011 at 12:51 pm

I think sookie should get with eric.If anyones read the books you know what im talking about.I cant stand bill and lets face it…eric looks wayy better than bill!

9. penny

January 31, 2011 at 12:27 am

To be on topic: The rumpus that Jason gets himself into must be something that takes place mid shift of some sort possibly, only thing I could think of that would be MORE shocking then the whole head turning thing……. unless they are bringing in to play the fairy that LOOKS just like Jason…. then it could be a shocking scene like Jason having sex with his Gran or something like that meant to BE shocking….. but then you find out its just a fairy that looks like Jason and not really Jason.

To be off topic: Sookie hooks up with a lot of people in the books, so its just a matter of time before she makes her rounds…… As to who I think she may end up with in the books….. The writer has stated point blank she WON’T be a vampire, but given a new short out by her……The hot Shape Shifting Fairy might just have the golden ticket.