True Blood Radio 127: True Blood at SXSW and C2E2

It’s been a busy couple of weeks for True Blood fans. Hot on the heels of the cast’s appearance at Paley Fest (see episode 126), Liz was part of a panel discussing HBO’s marketing of the show at SXSW, then covered Sam Trammell, Kristin Bauer and Brit Morgan’s appearance at C2E2 in Chicago. We’ve got scoop on the events plus the latest news and spoilers in this week’s True Blood Radio.

Reminder: our iTunes feed is back! If you wish to subscribe to the audio version of the broadcast, click here. As always, if you’d like to comment or ask a question, you can drop us a line or leave a comment below.

1. Teya

March 24, 2011 at 9:10 pm

i think you guys should put what time the spoilers start for people who want to skip to that

March 25, 2011 at 9:40 am

We do – when we’re about to go into spoilers, we warn listeners and tell those who don’t want to hear spoilers to turn off the podcast.

March 25, 2011 at 9:49 am

Our editor, Hunter, also puts up a nice marker that clearly spells out ‘SPOILERS’, for those who are watching the vodcast.

2. Keondra J

March 25, 2011 at 6:24 pm

Mel did you dye your hair?If so it’s beutiful!

March 31, 2011 at 3:58 pm

Yes! I’m going back to my blond roots. 🙂

3. Jeff Smoot

March 27, 2011 at 11:39 am

The only problem I see with Jessica and Pam becoming good friends is that …. Jessica is Bills prodigy so would that affect her relationship with Pam should things between bill and eric get worse?

4. Jeff Smoot

March 27, 2011 at 12:10 pm

I wonder if, to go along with the witch theme, they dont have Maxine get herself into some voodoo. That doll could be a voodoo doll.

5. New True Blood Fan

March 30, 2011 at 11:04 am

I just got completely caught up on the series. We don’t have able, so I didn’t even know it existed. LOVE IT! The Civil Wars were at SXSW. Their song ‘Barton Hollow’ – every time I hear it, I think it needs to be in an episode of True Blood! Go watch the video and listen on VHI: http://www.vh1.com/video/the-civil-wars/615058/barton-hollow.jhtml

6. Kim O.

March 31, 2011 at 1:08 pm

Hi,
    I so look forward to your vodcast! I was wondering about a noise I’m hearing. It almost sounds like a pen tapping on a desk. Is that in my audio or is that really what it is?
    Thanks!

March 31, 2011 at 2:51 pm

No, it was the mouse on my laptop. Didn’t realize until playback that my headset wasn’t working and the webcam was picking up every sound! It’s a little better this week, but I definitely need to get a new headset.