True Blood Season 4: Pam Is Peeved

Inside True Blood posted the latest tease for season 4. This one shows Tara, Lafayette, Marnie (Fiona Shaw) and a very ticked off Pam. Take a look:

Yikes! Don’t get in Pam’s way when it comes to her maker!

1. Melissa

April 2, 2011 at 8:24 pm

well i think they are going to play Marnie (Fiona Shaw) as a snake in the grass; all innocent to begin with but evil will be the endgame. I am sure, just listen to that laugh at the end of the clip.

• Bethany

April 3, 2011 at 4:43 am

If I remember, Marnie is supposed to be possessed by an acient witch, so the more she takes over, the more evil I bet she becomes too. With any luck, they won’t actually kill her off in the end however. I LOVE Fiona Shaw, and hope to see more of her in the future. Since they like to play loose with the stories, this is possible. I can hardly wait.

2. Jessica

April 3, 2011 at 1:06 pm

I don’t know if this is inappropriate but, can I just say that Pam’s boobs look awesome in that outfit she’s wearing? I love the things they always have her wear and she pulls them off every time. Whether it’s a leather one-piece or a tweed business suit she rocks every look. Super stoked for season 4!!!

3. Lib

April 3, 2011 at 9:55 pm

I think it looks like they are sticking abit more to book four this time round when marnie says she cant do it with out eric there and pam says thats her problem sounds like they might have stuck eric at sookies and pam is trying to find away to get them to reverse the spell she obviously doesnt trust marnie at all. looks like taras new powers must be witchy coz shes with marnie in the clip. bring on season 4 the more they release these little clips the more it makes waiting suck ( Please let them do the shower scene im dying to see some more alexander skarsgard bum)

4. dexter30

April 3, 2011 at 10:02 pm

I love this clip. Pam looks great, and that evil laugh at the end is just crazy. I’m surprised Pam even got her own clip. My favorite character.

5. Devi

April 4, 2011 at 10:04 am

I can’t make out what LaFayette said. Anyone? Sounds like he said “can you do it from remote?” lol.

• Dens

April 5, 2011 at 3:07 am

that’s what it sounded like to me too but I dont always trust my ears coz English is not my native language

Pam rocked this clip and so did Fiona Shaw, can’t wait to see her in season 4 – such an awesome actress – HBO rocks for being able to get someone of her caliber for the show

6. trisha

April 9, 2011 at 8:17 pm

i LOVE TRUE BLOOD

7. Nakata

April 13, 2011 at 6:31 am

Fix her maker? What’s wrong with Eric?

April 13, 2011 at 9:44 am

You will have to watch the show and find out – heeheehee! 😉