True Blood Radio 129: Pam Is Peeved

This week’s True Blood news includes award-winning Godric art, heroics from Ryan Kwanten, and casting news for current and former True Blood co-stars. We also share the latest spoilers for season 4 and speculate on the new HBO teaser featuring Pam, Tara, Lafayette, and our first look at Marnie.

If you have questions or comments, feel free to drop us a line or comment below. And don’t forget to snag your free audio book from Audible!

1. ELEANOR TIVNAN

April 8, 2011 at 11:42 am

HI LIZ AND MEL, JUST LISTENED TO CURRENT PODCAST AND WHEN YOU SAID THAT BILL WAS TALKING TO A NEWS COMMENTATOR, IT MADE ME WONDER IF NAN FLANAGAN BECOMES THE NEW MAGISTER AND BILL TAKES NAN’S POSITION. WHAT DO YOU THINK. LOVE TRYING TO FIGURE THIS STUFF OUT, CAN’T WAIT TO SEE WHAT AB DOES. ELLIE

April 8, 2011 at 2:51 pm

That would be interesting but I don’t think Bill has the right stuff to do what Nan does. I think she’ll stay right where she is. Remember that she was pretty powerful without the Magister. She is more effective in her current position.

2. Granna

April 8, 2011 at 11:45 am

Hi Mel and Liz! I LOVE your True-Blood.Net Radio. I try to not miss any of the pod(?)casts.

Unfortunately, we connect via satelite and although we have a pretty large download limit, there are three of us on our connection. I’ve missed the last 2 weeks and am in withdrawal.

Are you podcasts available in written form anywhere? Does anyone transcribe them? If so, where may I access the written transcripts? While I’m sure reading your podcasts is nothing like watching and hearing you, it would be better than not at all.

Battling serious withdrawal,
    Your fan,
    Grannie_4_7

April 8, 2011 at 2:52 pm

Hi Granna! Unfortunately, transcribing each podcast episode takes a lot more time than either Mel or I have to give. Do you have trouble downloading through iTunes as well?

3. janine

April 12, 2011 at 3:44 pm

i really hope they stick to the book as closely as possible,(even tho the scene they just said isn’t in the book) because it is my favourite book out of them all and i dont want it to be totally different cuz that would annoy me. =]

4. Marilyn

April 14, 2011 at 9:44 pm

Regarding the Pam is Peeved sneak peak, I think you are right that Marnie cast the spell while under the influence of Hollow. Maybe the evil presence of Hollow appears at will because as you did not mention, when the video clip ends, you hear a long very evil sounding laugh that is definitely coming Marnie.
    Marilyn