True Blood Radio 134: Season 4 Promos Galore!

With the premiere of True Blood season 4 just weeks away, the promos and magazine covers and interviews are starting to come in. This week we talk about the latest HBO promos, one of which appears to negate Mel’s pet theory about Tara, plus we talk about Alexander Skarsgard’s sudden ubiquitousness and more.

1. Liz

May 19, 2011 at 8:30 pm

For the record, I have seen the new promo video since the recording of this podcast. LOL!

2. Grannie_4_7

May 20, 2011 at 10:16 am

Hi Mel and Liz!

I really enjoy your podcasts! Unfortunately I’ve had to stop listening. Our internet connection is via satelite and we have a download limit shared between 3 users that doesn’t permit watching/listening to your podcasts any more (or to uTube or any other similar sites). We don’t even have cable TV or DSL available in our area.

Are your podcasts transcribed anywhere? Is there any place that I can read them? You two are so awesome and I hate missing your podcasts!

Thank you!
    Grannie

May 21, 2011 at 9:35 am

I’m so sorry, Grannie, but we do not transcribe our podcasts. Due to time constraints on both of us, it’s just not possible. 🙁

3. Marianne

May 21, 2011 at 6:46 pm

Hi,
    Thank you so much for all you guys do. Love the website.
    I was curious why I can’t find your podcast on itunes anymore.

Thank you!
    :)marianne

4. Bethany

May 23, 2011 at 5:16 am

Not that you two would have any control over this, but why would those in Europe get the Blu Rays before we do here in US? I suppose it is a small pay off since they don’t get the shows until like nearly a year after us. But Seriously, I want my DVDs.

Also, just a note… Stephen and Anna fell in love while making another movie before TB if I am not mistaken. They just happened to both get cast as romantic leads on TB right after they did that movie (Can’t remember the name if anyone else does, but remember I loved the film)

Spoilers: Huh, Tara as a cage fighter? Hmmmmm She goes from being a punching bag to more of a to and fro? I don’t know.

LMAO Bill/Stephen Moyer “going all Sid & Nancy” LOL Thanks, I needed that.

Thanks gals for the wonderful show. I absolutely LOVE to listen to it each week. I just had to wait until we got some new headphones because mine went out. LOL

May 24, 2011 at 10:32 am

Actually, Anna and Stephen met during auditions for True Blood.