New Season 4 Promo on Extra

This is a spoiler! If you wish to remain completely unspoiled, stop reading here!

___________________________________________________________________________________

A new promo clip aired exclusively on Extra last night. This one has Eric in a PSA geared toward fixing the mess that Russell Edgington caused last season.

So, it looks like Jason is having panther issues, Jessica seems defiant in her menu choices, the witches brought a dead bird back to life (w00t!), Tara has indeed had enough, shots of Eric are all pre-memory loss but it looks like he’s among the witches with fangs ‘on’, and Sookie doesn’t look to welcoming of Bill. What did I miss?

1. Jeff Smoot

May 21, 2011 at 9:57 am

Looks like Felton and Crystal are responsible for him being tied up in there………

May 21, 2011 at 10:01 am

Yeah, Crystal says, “We got what we want.” What does THAT mean, wonders I?

• That Guy

May 21, 2011 at 4:50 pm

I don’t know what that means. Sounds like they have a plan, but I don’t know they never seemed smart enough to actually make plans.

• Jeff Smoot

May 22, 2011 at 1:31 am

Exactly, I cant figure out why Crystal would want him turned, cause that is obviously their objective. Unless Crystal has figured up some kind of plan in her head to convince Felton they need to turn Jason, in hopes that Jason would then be able to take on Felton?? Then again they dont HAVE to go with the books, AB could be making Crystal one of the baddies early on to go ahead and get her out of the way for someone new in Jason’s life, but still make him a Were.

• Jeff Smoot

May 22, 2011 at 1:38 am

Either way, if you have read the books, you know theres ALOT of action about to take place this season, I dont care what happens, just wish it would hurry up and get here….

Btw hopefully they put all that necromancy to use and bring back Godric…. Im just sayin. Then again they have no body to reanimate I guess…….. Stupid sun.

2. That Guy

May 21, 2011 at 4:54 pm

So I think Jessica is talking to Pam in the bathroom when she says that she “can eat who I want.” because I don’t think you could get Hoyt to go into a woman’s restroom, but also with Nan telling people that they can’t have a single human death maybe Pam is telling Jessica to go easy on the real blood for a while, just in case and they end up arguing.

3. KS

May 21, 2011 at 9:30 pm

From this promo around 1:12 it looks like Bill and Sookie are getting back together. I was hoping to see Sookie with Eric this season, but that quick glimpse now is making me doubt that even if they did get together, how long it would last.

• Emily

May 26, 2011 at 6:41 am

When i saw that i thought Sookie was blocking him from getting into her house. I think shes hiding Eric in there and doesn’t want him to go in. That’s based on the fact that it looks like she wearing the same thing that she was when she was with memory-loss Eric in the “The wait is almost over” promo….Just a theory though.

4. Amanda

May 21, 2011 at 11:39 pm

I cannot wait for this season… for all that watch the show … read the books you will appriciate it so much more!!!!

5. Bethany

May 22, 2011 at 1:36 am

I am chomping at the bit already, and with this promo it just got about a million times worse. LOL I am a gigantic fan of the books (even more than the show) and I watch each episode of the show like 6x a week, so could probaby say nearly as big a fan of the show. LOL This season is the one I have looked the most forward to, and it is so close I can almost taste it. Alan Ball needs to ramp up production so we don’t have to wait a whole year between each season. It is killing me. LOL

• Jeff Smoot

May 22, 2011 at 8:26 am

Good, I am glad to know we arent the only ones who DVR it then watch it every night of the week till the next one comes on…. I wonder how many people actually watch it that much?

• Emily

May 26, 2011 at 6:43 am

Ha! Don’t worry…I do that too.

6. AddictedToVampires

May 22, 2011 at 7:55 am

OMG! I can’t wait moreeee!!!!