PHOTO: First Look at the True Blood Vampires

Wow! Take a look at this cast photo for True Blood season 4, featuring the primary vampires: Pam, Eric, Bill, Nan & Jessica. Looks like Stephen forgot to take off his wedding ring.

Vampires never looked so good!

1. Marina

June 7, 2011 at 11:26 am

Sexy vamps all.
    Personally cant wait for smolderingly handsome Bill Compton. Growl. Soooooo sexy and well dressed in killer suits. YUM.

2. Granna

June 7, 2011 at 11:41 am

WOW! Awesome photo!

Interesting placement in that Nan is beside Bill rather than Jessica. Portent of things to come?

3. Elle

June 7, 2011 at 11:44 am

Our vamps are looking great!
    Debra’s hair is gorgeous.
    The ring is a bit careless, but is it…..? I mean it is so obvious, it’s hard to believe they just left it there.

4. Liz

June 7, 2011 at 1:17 pm

I love this photo. It looks to me as if Nan and Bill are going to be the leaders in Russell Edgington damage control, huh? It also kinda looks like the pro-photo for a “Daddy-Daughter Dance”. LOL!

• Joy Hendrix

June 7, 2011 at 2:08 pm

Where’s Sookie?

June 7, 2011 at 2:54 pm

Sookie isn’t a vampire.

5. Lyla Marie

June 7, 2011 at 1:43 pm

Eric looks too tanned, but still sexy.

6. Lucy

June 7, 2011 at 4:36 pm

I love the picture. Though I would of liked to see eric more to the front, it looks like he’s hiding. How dare they not put the viking front and center. LOL

June 8, 2011 at 8:51 am

I think that is pretty telling, don’t you? ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Marina

June 8, 2011 at 7:40 pm

you are so right! ๐Ÿ™‚

7. Rosie

June 7, 2011 at 4:44 pm

Love the pic. I just wish they would of showed more of eric’s body, he looks like he’s hiding. Viking has to be front and center.

• charlene

June 8, 2011 at 4:23 am

100% agree he is one hot swede .

8. daisy

June 7, 2011 at 5:44 pm

Everyone looks amazing. Is it me or does anyone else notice that they forgot to put white makeup on Eric. He looks more human than the rest. But the viking is still the hottest

• TeaAna

June 9, 2011 at 10:46 pm

you’re sooo right… his skin and hair seem so dark…

9. Emily

June 7, 2011 at 7:17 pm

Love it!!!! This is now my wallpaper(:

10. Sammy

June 7, 2011 at 8:19 pm

Wonder why they left stephen’s wedding ring on? Maybe they forgot, maybe he marries on the show..like to the queen, or someone else..??

11. Katharine

June 7, 2011 at 9:03 pm

*eye twinkle* Maybe that’s Stephen’s way of saying “Anna is MINE.” ๐Ÿ˜‰

Not crazy about Alex’s stubble, but otherwise, I like the photo.

June 8, 2011 at 8:53 am

Now, now, play nice!

• Marina

June 8, 2011 at 7:42 pm

Actually its sdhapely long fingered SEXY hands and Anna is probably very happy Stephen is proudly wearing his ring as he always does.
      Soulmates

12. Nicole L.

June 7, 2011 at 11:08 pm

omg! absolutely mouth watering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. plasmate74

June 7, 2011 at 11:54 pm

They all look smokin’ hot! One of the coolest pictures they’ve ever done. Rockin’ the black clothes! Very Nice.

14. Anja

June 8, 2011 at 6:41 am

I wonder what the deal is with Bill’s ring, it really catches one’s eye, can’t believe so many people could have overlooked it before this got posted. So it must have some reason. Dang, Alexander looks like he just got back from Hawaii compared to all the other pale vamps… Oh and I LOVE the stubble *whipes drool*

• Mally

June 8, 2011 at 2:39 pm

In all honesty, I truely believe Tanned Eric has soemthing to do with the more human AE, I mean hes reverted to a child, after all, right? And supposedly AE is afflicted by his more humanly emotions like guilt, empathy, LOVE, and protectiveness. I really hope sooooo!!!!!

• Juliet

June 8, 2011 at 7:53 pm

You may want to believe that, but being tanned really has nothing to do with humanity, LOL. Amnesia or not, Eric is still a vampire.
        If you take away someones memory and experiences, anyone would revert to childlike vulnerable behavior, every one would behave the same. A person really becomes what his experiences make him. The real Eric is the one we saw in the flashback as a young man with his family and how he acts today. They are one and the same.

15. Mally

June 8, 2011 at 1:00 pm

Maybe Eric being tanned has something to do with AE? His more true Eric. The potentially more human in nature Eric. ????

16. Samantha

June 8, 2011 at 7:17 pm

Stephen looks soo good ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Marina

June 8, 2011 at 7:43 pm

I know right!!!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ I love him.

17. Juliet

June 8, 2011 at 7:58 pm

GAWD almighty I love Stephen. Soooooooo sexy in his leather.
    ***fans self***

Bill with a wedding ring! Well he did give Sookie one! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I think really it is a picture of the actors playing the vampires. So the ring is no big deal and alex forgot to shave. LOL

18. Juliet

June 8, 2011 at 11:16 pm

Actually Bill/Stephen is a perfect hight for Hollywood, well over the average hight for a male (which is 5’8″). It is Alex that is too tall.

June 9, 2011 at 7:54 am

Oh for Pete’s sake. This site does not condone or allow bashing of the actors. We don’t care which team you’re on, just keep it civil and don’t make it personal.

• Juliet

June 9, 2011 at 8:06 am

I agree Mel, calling Stephen short is mean spirited uncalled for and untrue.
        But just about anyone would be shorter compared to Alex except of course for Joe M.
        When I said Alex is too tall, it was directly related to making positioning more challenging in filming and for photos.

• Sarah

June 10, 2011 at 3:06 pm

I really don’t understand how this is bashing the actors? Stephen Moyer is 5’10”, so he IS shorter than Alexander Skarsgard, who is 6’4″. Deborah Ann Woll is also 5’10”, and Kristin Bauer is 5’9″. Both were no doubt wearing heels, so I would have to agree – next to them, Stephen would look quite short, which for this type of photo would have looked quite odd.

June 10, 2011 at 3:38 pm

It was the tone – “too tall” – that was borderline, in addition to some other posters who were gearing themselves up for a Team war. We don’t do that here.

19. tayla

June 9, 2011 at 2:15 pm

Nice vamp pic. MMMMMMMM sexy leather clad Bill all fangy. Bite me baby.

20. blu

June 16, 2011 at 8:57 am

Nice pic …… LOVE IT!!!!!!!!