True Blood S4 Premiere: Full 8-Minute Preview

More has been added to the opening scenes from the first episode of True Blood season 4 premiere. Here now is the full 8-minute peek which also introduces Claude.

1. Melvin

June 14, 2011 at 11:43 am

omg sooo cnt wait till TBseason 4 starts i’m so pumped thank u so much mel & liz

2. Sammy

June 14, 2011 at 7:58 pm

was claude the one trying to help them escape? also, where was claudine? isn’t she supposed to be protecting sookie? are claude and claudine on different sides?

3. Erin.L.L

June 18, 2011 at 8:42 am

What the hell was that? This looks like some low budget sci-fi…i hope it gets better..i love true blood usually.. 🙁

• Ellen

June 18, 2011 at 1:29 pm

LOL, I thought the same thing!

4. Jamie

June 20, 2011 at 11:31 am

Um…that was weird. As far as the book goes, I mean, it was definitely way off, and I’m not even sure what kind of storyline this is going to be for the show. But we shall see. TrueBlood never disappoints lol

June 20, 2011 at 12:13 pm

Have you read book 9?

• Jamie

June 21, 2011 at 10:10 pm

Yep, I have. It was pretty crazy – I have so many theories on how Sookie will end up (relationship-wise) at the conclusion of the series, haha.

As for the show, I mean, I get the whole fairy thing….kinda. Their other world and stuff, and that they can be pretty damn crazy when they want to be, but the whole creepy-creature thing, and that insane woman who’s harvesting humans…maybe I’m not remembering something from the books correctly, but it seems waay off to me.

5. AdamG

June 20, 2011 at 1:44 pm

I’m not sure that was Claude. Maab seems to be the one who wishes to close off the human world to fairies. The “elf” who helped Sookie and Earl at the end didn’t mention his name, just that his sister was the one who led them there and that she wanted to close off the portal. I agree with a few of the previous posters that this effects looked bad and I’m not terribly sure where they’re going with the fairy side of the Stackhouse story. They’ve brought the fairies into the show much earlier than the books. I’m pumped to meet Niall, and maybe that can happen this season?

June 20, 2011 at 2:42 pm

Not an “elf”, a fairie. And to our knowledge, Niall was not cast this season. As to the rest, we’ll know Sunday night!

• AdamG

June 20, 2011 at 6:59 pm

Crap, stuck in the most recent book I guess. I always picture Niall as the most interesting man in the world from the Dox Equis commercials for some reason…

6. Barbara

June 20, 2011 at 11:52 pm

Kind of confusing as to why Alan Ball has portrayed Fairies as ugly goblin-like creatures. Very odd considering all throughout the books, when Sookie is with any of her Fae relatives, you see references to how beautiful they are.

I guess her Grandfather Earl will die on the other side (Earth side) of the portal since he had the fruit – only Sookie was supposedly able to go through the portal since she didn’t have any of the fruit.

Curiouser and Curiouser.

7. 13tia13

June 21, 2011 at 1:39 pm

bill is not a bad person and will never be he is just to sweet to be bad and from my point of view sookie and eric were made for each other