VIDEO: Preview for True Blood Episode 4.04

Every week I’m torn between wishing every True Blood episode was available at once and wanting to draw out the season as long as possible. When the season is as good as this one, the scales are tipped in favor of the former. Here’s the preview for next week’s episode of True Blood, “I’m Alive and On Fire” (another Jason reference?):

1. Jules

July 11, 2011 at 8:00 am

Or an Alcide reference?

2. Katherine

July 11, 2011 at 8:06 am

Can’t wait until next episode! 🙁

3. Jessica

July 11, 2011 at 11:07 am

Bill’s turning into quite the jerk this season, isn’t he? He just goes into Sookie’s house without her allowing it? That’s rude.

July 11, 2011 at 11:20 am

As you pointed out a few days ago, Sookie no longer owns the house, so any vampire can come in without her permission.

• Mary

July 11, 2011 at 9:06 pm

Correct.
        Bill is very polite vampire until he stabs your back.

4. Suzanne

July 11, 2011 at 11:38 am

Poor Jason – Does anyone Else find this Storyline Distrubing?? Hope he Finds a way out of that Hell Hole and I hope Crystal and the Rest of those Girls from Hot Shot never Get Pregenant from Jason.. I mean Come on they are Basically Raping this Man to futher their Race – It’s just Sick to me. Good Lord now they have some young Girl Threating Jason with a Knife. Yeah Not liking this Storyline at all..

• mary

July 11, 2011 at 4:19 pm

In the book, he just goes missing and all this happens to him. it is messed up how far they are going with it. but i think it will end well…just hang in there!

I cant wait to see this episode though.

• Suzanne

July 11, 2011 at 4:30 pm

I really Hope it Does Work out For Jason – I know that he was basically a Whore in the Past – Sleeping with all those Women, But the Difference here is Those women wanted to sleep with Jason – As far as I can Remember he didn’t force himself on any of them. He didn’t not get a choice in this situation. Sorry Guys but I am not buying into the theory that Jason is getting his for sleeping with all those Women.. But That is Just my Opinion..

5. Rebecca

July 11, 2011 at 6:22 pm

Since Jason is a part-fae being turned to a were-panther, I wonder if there could be any complications from such a mixture.

• Rebecca

July 11, 2011 at 6:30 pm

Further along that line, there aren’t any were/shifter hybrids or shifter/fae hybrids we know of. The Fae, the Shifters, if the interbreed they do so with humans.

Calvin Norris even said “we ain’t supposed to mix”, though he probably meant with anyone at all, not just other supes or other part-supes.

• Teya

July 14, 2011 at 12:48 pm

There aren’t any of those types of hybrids, but I remember in the books that Jake Purifoy (Think that’s how you spell his last name) was a werewolf and then he got turned into a vampire and was no longer a were. Maybe it’s similar in this case, since both of the transformations aren’t something the character was born with (born a were–bitten to be a vamp and born part fae–bitten to be werepanther) the same will happen to Jason and he will only be a pather–but I reallllllly hope I’m wrong.

6. Mary

July 11, 2011 at 9:04 pm

I don’t get it.
    Since when did Bill get mister right and moral?
    Duh! Can someone please kill him? He is boring and annoying.

July 13, 2011 at 8:18 pm

Maybe you should watch something else if one character upsets you so much that he’s all you can talk about.