SPOILERS: Is Baby Mikey Evil? Plus a New Triangle

Ausiello has some scoop on baby Mikey – I never have trusted that kid – and the latest love triangle to hit Bon Temps in this week’s Ask Ausiello:

Question: I have to know, any idea if Terry and Arlene’s baby on True Blood is actually evil, or is Arlene just paranoid? —Hanna
Ausiello:
Having seen the next three episodes, I’m gonna go with evil. Look for that little demon spawn to develop a bad case of pyrokinesis later this month.

Question: Any True Blood scoop? —Deb
Ausiello:
Move over Eric/Sookie/Bill. There’s a new triangle in town, and the participants are named Hoyt, Jessica and Jason. Elsewhere, a major female character will soon be in desperate need of a plastic surgeon, while a major male character takes on a  surprising dual role. And I know I told Eric/Sookie/Bill to move over, but let’s bring ‘em back for a second. Feast your peepers on this tantalizing tease for the Aug. 21 episode: “Convalescing after her latest near-death trauma, Sookie envisions a world where there’s room for both Bill and Eric.” If that’s not a euphemism for a threesome I don’t know what is.

We already saw the seeds of the Jason/Jessica/Hoyt thing coming, but hello, Baby Mikey! Are we to assume he’s the one responsible for burning the house down?

1. vally45

July 20, 2011 at 3:20 am

yay!!Jessica and Jason!!i hope Jessica will comfort Jason in this hard time and kick some Crystal ass!!can’t wait to see them together!!but Bill and Sookie not that much.i am sick and tired of her returning to him every time it’s like Bill has some unusual power over her and makes her feel weak.I just hope that the room Ausiello is talking about is love from Eric and just friendship from Bill!!i am so excited about Eric and Sookie I don’t want Bill to ruin everything!!

2. Lish

July 21, 2011 at 2:13 am

Jessica and Jason would be so perfect together… Too bad for Hoyt.

3. Jennie

July 21, 2011 at 3:56 am

I thought after the last episode that something might happen with jason and jessica…kinda looking forward to it even though i like hoyt. Also anyone interested to see what jason looks like as a half panther? x

• Lisa

July 27, 2011 at 6:31 pm

He might not be a half panther in the show? Crystal Norris is supposed to have a really difficult time shifting to a panther but in the show, it seems quite easier for her.

4. Susie

July 21, 2011 at 7:51 pm

Sookie loves Bill. Bill loves Sookie. The two need time away. But belong together. Time can heal wounds. In terms of any possibility of Jessica and Jason – ick. Hoyt and Jessica belong together

• Andrea

July 22, 2011 at 12:20 am

I agree with you. I hope Sookie and Bill end up together ^^

• Cassie

July 22, 2011 at 12:55 pm

I agree, I love Hoyt and Jessica together! I really hope they can work things out. Jason is still to much of a player for Jessica. But for bill and sookie? I’ve started Hating Bill in this season and fourth to eleventh books. Have you read the books? I think Eric and Sookie belong together! For definitely! lol

• stacy

July 27, 2011 at 1:17 pm

I think Sookie & Eric belong together!! I cant wait to see what happens between them! I think Bill has always had a hidden agenda with her!

• CHARLIE

July 28, 2011 at 12:36 pm

I really agree with you also, Bill and Sookie do belong together,Bill might have had a secret agenda with Sookie to start off with but there is something Eric is hiding from her Hoyt and Jessica are well meant for each other too such hot couples.

5. Karen

July 21, 2011 at 11:44 pm

I’m a big Jessica-Hoyt fan but, yes, I’d love to see more drama on these two. Although I’m not sure how comfortable I am with the idea of Jessica-Jason. I love Jason, that’s not to be questioned, but I don’t see him being that kind of man for Jess. Let’s see how this plays out.

And can I just say? Eric is one sexy Viking vampire! <3

6. Margaux

July 22, 2011 at 4:55 pm

So let’s just forget all the lies Bill told, how he almost drained her, and how he let he get almost beat to death. But he loves her so that’s all that matters huh?
    Bill and Sookie aren’t getting back together. Alan said they don’t have “17 seasons” for that to happen. Sorry!!

July 22, 2011 at 10:49 pm

Can we practice a little more friendly tone please? We like everyone to enjoy posting comments.

• Lauren E

July 23, 2011 at 12:01 am

I really fail to see the “non-friendly” tone…. Just because someone expresses the opinion and states the facts of why Bill’s love isn’t real or enough in their opinion does not mean they are being rude.

How about letting everyone with am opinion express it, like you do for all the Bill/Sookie shippers, eh?? Just saying.

On to the spoilers: it’s obvious there will be developments between Jason and Jessica. I mean he did drink her blood to heal, and we all remember what that does to a person, yes?? 🙂

July 23, 2011 at 12:27 am

It’s clear that you do not frequent our site very often. If you did, you would know that we give everyone equal opportunity to express their opinion in a civil manner.

• Lauren Elaine

July 28, 2011 at 6:47 pm

I’ve been frequenting your site for years now. That’s why I was so surprised by YOUR comment…. usually you don’t chastize people who give different opionions. It seemed to me that your comment was jumping on her for just expressing her opinion and that was VERY out of character in my opinion.

There will always be team bill people and team eric people and they will always get defensive and super involved in the debate…. but unless one actually uses foul language, or calls another commentor names, or makes threats I don’t see why you would censor them… (None of which this lady did.)

That’s all I’m getting at.

7. alcat810

July 23, 2011 at 9:37 pm

thats all great news but did anyone remember that the faries are still around and will they bring sookies great grandfather in

8. SomeGirl

July 24, 2011 at 5:47 am

I still have a hard time believing baby Mikey will be evil, AB is surprisingly good at tricking his audience and I don’t think he’ll go with that plot because frankly…come on.
    I think whatever is happening with Arlene and co has something else as it’s origin… an evil spirit maybe? (after all the witches can comunicate with them, meaning they exist). Maybe those wil be the next supernaturals to join the cast, :D.
    There is no wat that baby could have reached that wall, unless he can float or something, and even if he did why would he refer to himself in third person, wouldn’t he write something like “you are not my father”.

I still really hope they don’t go with the evil baby plot, anyone else?

• Robyn

July 24, 2011 at 7:20 am

Yeah, I’m thinking it The ghost of Renee

• stefani

July 24, 2011 at 11:28 pm

I really think there may be another side story to that creepy doll. It originally came from Hoyt and Jessica’s new home. There was even some dialogue between Jes and Hoyt about trying to get rid of it but it somehow mysteriously comes back.

• Diane

July 26, 2011 at 3:55 pm

I agree. There is a real story behind that doll. Hoyt’s mom gave it to him as a kid and she is sort of obsessed with dolls–perhaps Ms. Fortenberry is an undercover witch! Hmmmm, maybe–but there is definitely something sinister associated with the doll.

9. deiontae

July 24, 2011 at 5:59 pm

i wonder is lafayette gonna be realy strong his my fav person on the show he makes it funny in sookie in bill i hope the stay together in i hope jason dont hook up with his best friends gurl that be mess up.

10. summer

July 24, 2011 at 6:21 pm

Michael Ausiello’s asked Alan Ball about that Aug. 21 episode and Alan said that Sookie ingests both Eric’s and Bill’s blood within a short period of time and her feelings for Bill are reawakened. That was dissapointing; I was hoping that she would stay with Eric, but obviously that’s too good to be true. We’ll get a few more episodes of Sookie and Eric and than back to Bill…

• Diane

July 26, 2011 at 4:01 pm

Sookie’s grandmother through the witch told her basically that–she is falling in love, that Eric is not good for her and that a relationship with him won’t last. I really like Eric, but what happens to Sookie once he get’s him memory back??? He’s barberic and that won’t change. Sookie has no interest in becoming a vampire and I doubt that will change either. Oh, the plots and turns of True Blood! Love it!

11. Natalie

July 24, 2011 at 9:39 pm

I haven’t seen anyone talk about the evil babydoll and the connectionwith Mikey…wasn’t there foreshadowing last season with this doll when Jessica and Hoyt were leaving the house last season? Does anyone remember that and what are your thoughts?

I’m thinking the doll, which Jessica and Hoyt were already unable to get rid of in the beginning of the season, is some kind of evil!

12. Tia Jay

July 25, 2011 at 12:47 am

I have so serious concerns when it comes to the show. I love trublood when i say love , I think the word is an understatement. I appreciate the characters and adore the actors . Im obsessed with the concept and all that jazz and I think that the director is doing a phenomenal job. BUT with saying all this Im really concerned about these last two season. Season 3 though it was good that Bills maker finally died and Russle was a hoot…

BUT It was kind of a blur in comparison to season 2 with the crazy maenad lady and all her drama. They need to cut all the extra info and tie everyones story together too many of the characters are living there own lives and we are so all over the place that i think its impossible to see the whole picture i feel like im trying to grasp everything and at the end of the episode im like HUH?? . Bare with me I love the show and I know everyones a critic im not trying to eat away at it im just saying like a dinner you have your main course, and then you have the things that dress up and fill in what the main course left out. You dont need 3 main course on one plate then you cant decide where to start.

now that Ive said that….I’m saying that I feel like I understand that the fact that the characters have soo much depth to them is what makes them soo great but lets mesh them more together like tara has been in town for a good solid week now and her and jason still have’nt seen each other….mind you i must say jason had to only be stuck in hotshot for a weekend and soo when are they gonna see each other. I hope this show gets more then 7 m0re season we are gonna need it to get these characters all in the same house agin…

now to other business i was bummed out about the sookie and eric kiss….waited 2 whole season for it in real life even though we saw it in dreams alot.Now they both finally kiss and are about to do what we all have been waiting for and the kiss is dry. when i say dry understand i mean lacking all the “oh my good there gonna do it there gonna do it ” anxiousness. Not because it wasnt highly anticipated cause it surely was but anna paquin and alexander skarsgard ruined it. dont get me wronge I love anna been following her since the early xmen days and I love alex( how cant you he is a sex good , i plan to go to sweden just because of him)….but the kiss sucked. I dont know if its because eric is supposed to be some innocent softy right now ( which btw i love it ! I love both sides of him RAWR ) but i was saddened by how short it was cut and the way the kiss went on there was no hunger in….I think it might be because sookie and bill are married in real life which congrats to them but dont ruin my show because your happy. For us single girls we are still living vicariously though you anna you have to make it look good untill we meet our own bills.

okay well im still watching cause i refused to stop supporting tru blood i love it too much but next time you guys kiss in season 5 or at the end of season 4 cause i doubt through bills jealous rage and power hungry” i am king” moments that we will have time for the big sex scenes can you make it good. Im not saying ruin your marriage im just saying make it interesting and good you have an audience to keep alive….

love you guys ,

Tia =P

p.s. excuse my poor spelling

13. Hearttrueblood

July 25, 2011 at 2:36 am

It’s not baby Mikey is that crazy DOLL!!! That Jessica dropped off

14. Miss B Keeper

July 26, 2011 at 2:33 pm

jessica and Jason not to much for it. But Sookie and Eric :)) totally yes, Even thought I know it will be a temporary thing.

15. Miss B Keeper

July 26, 2011 at 2:34 pm

Baby Mikey is normal as day, that freaky DOLL is the thing that is using the baby to do it’s evilness. Poor baby Mikey

16. Jianina

July 28, 2011 at 2:52 pm

Actually I don’t know if anyone has noticed but it might be that dirty doll that Jessica gave Arlene that is doing the dirty work and everything is getting blamed on poor little Mikey. Can’t wait to find out!!!

17. Cora

July 29, 2011 at 1:18 pm

Mikeys not evil it has to do with that evil looking baby doll