VIDEO: Comic Con True Blood Teaser for Season 4

HBO gave us a breathtaking preview of the rest of True Blood season 4 at the Comic Con panel today, and made it available to post online. Get ready, Truebies, this season is going to be AMAZING.

1. Catherine

July 23, 2011 at 9:17 am

It is a very amazing!!!

2. Shannon Arthur

July 23, 2011 at 12:11 pm

TRUE BLOOD IS BANANAS…THINGS ARE GETTING REAL

3. Amanda

July 24, 2011 at 4:34 pm

Does anyone know when season 4 is coming out on DVD in england?

4. Jen

July 25, 2011 at 4:01 pm

Ok watched this a few times and the ending has me a little worried. If they leave us with a cliff hanger of Sookie being shot and we have to wait till next season to see what happens I will be so freaked out!! But otherwise I think this is the best season so far and can not wait to see what happens.

5. AnAmazonRuns

July 25, 2011 at 5:42 pm

If you frame by frame this (not that I did that, ahem) and match it up with the episode descriptions and spoilers out there, you start to get a pretty exciting picture! For example, I’m betting the vamps are all silvered as the “unpopular order” Bill makes to save them from the light. Sookie gets shot, but one ep has her recovering from her latest near death experience — that seems a good bet to be it.

And. That looked like a shower curtain to me. Heh heh heh.

Dunno how much theorizing I should do here, so I’ll leave it at that.

6. Bethany

July 26, 2011 at 9:26 am

Did Sookie yell “QUINN!!!!” in that clip near the end? I listened to it like 15 times and don’t think she is saying Run, but I suppose she could be. I don’t remember them saying they cast a Quinn. And Sookie isn’t supposed to get shot this season, Eric should be jumping in front of her. Humph!