VIDEO: Preview for True Blood Episode 4.06

True Blood episode 4.05 had us gasping with unexpected twists, and the preview for episode 4.06 promises even more breathless moments!

“I Wish I Were the Moon” airs Sunday, July 31 at 9/8c on HBO.

1. Lau

July 25, 2011 at 2:08 pm

I don’t want Bill to get to Sookie’s house!!!

Please! Somebody stop him!!!!

• Carrie

July 25, 2011 at 2:40 pm

I hate Bill, I am scared for Eric—I wish I could find more scenes from episode 4.6. Or a spoiler alert so I know Eric will be OK. This is not following the books at all!!! Disappointed!!!!

• Lau

July 25, 2011 at 3:08 pm

I hear you!

He will be ok, I´m sure, but I´m afraid stupid Bill´s gonna spoil the momento we all were waiting for! So sad! =(

I agree! Is it so hard to follow at least the main and more important story?!?!

• amber

July 29, 2011 at 8:31 am

Yeah me too, I hope somehow Eric is gonna be okay and that Sookie accepts his offer! I cant say that Ive read the series,though! Bill needs to get over himself!!

2. Kim O.

July 25, 2011 at 3:41 pm

You know, Alan Ball talks about a Sookie/Eric shower scene, but I think it’s going to be a dream one. He does say it’s different than the book. I can’t recall it happening yet, so I think Eric will be OK, but then again, Sookie could be the one that dreams it, because he’s gone. Bill did try to “off him” once before in the cement pit, so I wouldn’t put it past him to atleast attemp to stake him now. Something or someone will interfere though.

3. mary

July 25, 2011 at 4:13 pm

eric isn’t going to die, i know this for a fact.

4. T

July 25, 2011 at 6:49 pm

I love the direction Alan Ball is taking!! I don’t want him to follow the books…what fun would that be?! There would be no shocks or suprises! Don’t get me wrong, I want the shower scene as much as the next person, but I think have the fun is the sexy buildup!

5. summer

July 25, 2011 at 10:28 pm

Read the Spoiler tab (next to contact us) at the top the page, it lists spoilers for each episode except for 11/12. Eric will be okay, they are not going to KILL off ERIC…the show would get half its ratings and HBO would have to cancel after season 4. lol They kept Lafayette because he was so popular. If Eric died that would be suicide for True Blood.

6. Lindsay

July 25, 2011 at 10:36 pm

I know Eric not going to die but I do want sookie to hook up with alcide

• tita

July 26, 2011 at 12:32 am

Maybe instead of Quinn they’ll use Alcide as Sookies shifter boyfriend

7. Jilly_bean

July 26, 2011 at 5:15 am

Imdb.com only has the actor that plays Eric in the next show. I also thought Alan stated he was killing off Eric. I really hope I’m wrong!!

July 26, 2011 at 9:00 am

Eric isn’t leaving the show.

• Viv

July 26, 2011 at 1:15 pm

Ha! No way is Alan Ball killing Eric. Love that AB doesn’t follow the books but he knows Eric is too important to lose. Someone will save Eric next episode and hopefully we will have more Eric/Sookie time before he gets his memory back.

8. Namz

July 27, 2011 at 1:33 am

I will quit TB if something happens to Eric…i can’t stand Bill!

• Connie

July 27, 2011 at 10:38 am

I am right with you. I like Bill fine and the series wouldnt be the same without him either, so I dont want anything happening to him either. But I am a true Eric fan, in the books and on the show. I like the relationship with Sookie and Eric much better than with Bill. And his jealousy is very unbecoming of him. He sure doesnt have any problems getting it on with whom ever he decides to be with, and he cant leave Sookie and Eric alone? I dont think AB will kill off Eric, but if he did, I for one would not watch any more. The whole Bill/Sookie thing was a bore to me both in the books and on the show. I like the way Sookie/Eric have slowly but surely built a bond together. Instead of her drinking his blood right from the get go and not truly knowing how she would have or would not have felt about Bill if she hadnt done so. Sure he intrigued her when she first met him, but that doesnt mean she would have fallen in love with him without his blood,

9. FrejaOfValhalla

July 29, 2011 at 6:59 am

Bill probably thinks Eric is bluffing. I think he will try to make Eric reviel his true colors, but stop the stake when he sees that Eric isn’t bluffing his amnesia. I actually think that Bill walking in on them makes it more exciting XD