SPOILERS: New True Blood Preview for the Rest of Season 4

Warning: Spoilers Ahead!

At this week’s True Blood presentation at the Television Critics’ Association summer tour, members were treated to a brand new sizzle reel for season 4. It starts out with a recap of the season so far, then comes the new stuff. And the new stuff is AMAZING. Bill is pissed, Eric is defensive, Alcide is puzzled, Sookie has a gun, Marnie is out for revenge, Tara is pleased, and Jessica is spiraling out of control.

1. aura

July 30, 2011 at 12:58 pm

Go shift, kill stuff ,do whatever werewolves do!I got this.
    I like this Sookie better than season 3 doormat.
    Is Lafayette protecting a baby?

2. summer

July 30, 2011 at 11:16 pm

I don’t think we’ll get much of Sookie and Eric’s romance before Alan Ball throws Sookie back with Bill. I have a feeling that I will be dissapointed again. I mean we had three seasons of Sookie and Bill and all we are just being teased with Eric and Sookie. Eric is so hot, he should just get a new love interest.

July 31, 2011 at 10:05 am

I wouldn’t get too upset, Summer. Those sizzle reels and previews are meant to throw us off the scent of major developments.

• Jessica

July 31, 2011 at 10:55 pm

After last night’s episode, I agree with summer. That sex scene was a little anti climactic. It was dark and only lasted like 3 seconds.

• Fran

August 1, 2011 at 7:45 am

Well the love scene was kind of dry, it seems like King Bill is getting all the hot love scenes. When Bill and Sookie went at it, it almost like they were actually doing it. (husband and wife) I know. It looks good, the subplots are great. They are doing their best to try and get everything in bit by bit..

• luvTB

August 1, 2011 at 5:58 pm

I don’t know Fran, Eric looked pretty naked to me…however I was hoping for more lead up to the moment vs. being taken right to the moment. I love this show and think Alan has done a really fantastic job of picking up the key themes from Charlaine Harris but improving on them immensely. I love that Bill is King. Sookie and Eric should last a bit but going back to Bill would really disappoint me. Tara does need to go that story is silly and she is far too whiny. Love Lafayette, Jessica and Terry. Alcide is hot but I don`t get his part in all this. Looks like we will learn more about him next week! I live for Sundays!

3. Bethany

July 31, 2011 at 7:34 am

So was that Jessica on a stripper pole???? And if they are dumb enough to actually impose the true death on Eric, well they will be losing their largest fan base, so I am willing to bet Sookie will save the day in the end. Oh, I wish they aired this show like soap operas, 5 days a week, all year long, with only interuptions for the stupid (because they interupt them) Olympics, and Tennis once in a blue moon. I think we should demand this, I JUST LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!

4. Smokin Hot

July 31, 2011 at 10:38 am

I think that Bill will not kill Eric if he’s smart? Because in Sookie’s eyes, if he kills Eric, he is a
    monster and therefore Sookie will never forgive or forget if Bill kills clueless Eric with no memory. In my opinion, I really am disgusted by Bill even more, and I like Marnie, she’s interesting, Jessica is boring as usual but I love the witch storyline and who’s involved. I don’t care for Jason and the werepanther storyline, or Sam’s relationship with Luna..boring.

5. sanabilove

July 31, 2011 at 11:22 am

Well, about the eternal question of Sookie’s love stories, I’m rather a faithful person, I think she is better with Bill, her ‘rather’ first love! Her story with Eric might be interesting but so is her story with Alcide! She is the heroine so many would wish to see her with the character they like. Anyways, for me, Bill is the one she is meant to be with. Eric is too ‘blond’ for me lol
    The witch seasons seems quite interesting! I’m waiting for today’s episode !! I like the sub-plots too, I think that they are all linked to the actual plot, but we must be patient and we will see where that will lead!

6. Brittany

August 1, 2011 at 12:45 pm

Well OBVIOUSLY after last night, Bill let Eric go. I’m completely intrigued by Jessica, though! I hope she doesn’t kill herself! I heard that at some point someone said a main character was going to die but I hope Jess stays, I really like her :(. And I looove Eric and Sookie! I’ve honestly been waiting for them to get it on since season 2 lol. But, knowing the way this show goes, I’m sure Bill and Sook will end up back together at some point. And was that Eric with chains around his neck at one point??? D:! Ugh so much to take in….I think I’ll watch it again haha…

🙂

7. BC

August 1, 2011 at 1:45 pm

If you were smart you’d know they wouldn’t kill Eric off, he’s too important to the show. The spell on him serrrriously needs to be reversed though. I like Eric either way, but right now he’s too much like Sookie. Speaking of her, she needs to make up her mind. I feel like she’s into Bill, Eric AND Alcide. Come on, in Bontemps being involved in any which way with more than one person just doesn’t work, especially if their super natural. Also, I can’t stand Bill as the authority. I’m so stoked to see what happens with that witch that’s on the loose right now though. I’ve been an avid True Blood fan since day 1 and it won’t ever stop. The show most definitely keeps you guessing. Everything ends up coming together eventually, so we’ll just have to wait.

8. Sally

August 6, 2011 at 2:45 pm

I love clueless Eric!! I’m so glad that he didn’t die. Bill really got mean after he became king. I know why Sookie got over him now. Alcide should totally go out with Sookie, but this Eric seems better off. Or so I thought until Granny Adele told Sookie that it wouldn’t last long. Why couldn’t Jason be a were panther? I think that his story lines just aren’t what they could be. Tommy and Sam are such horrible brothers! They better not kill off Tommy or Sam because watching them is interesting. If a character has to die, it better be Tara, because I don’t like how she’s become (after Franklin).

9. Samy

August 8, 2011 at 12:34 pm

I love King Bill, he really held down the whole episode 7 for me….and his relationship with Jessica..one of the problems I have with the Eric/Sookie storyline, it doesn’t translate from the book to screen…it read so much better than seeing it…Eric is kind of a doofus, which in the book wasn’t so glaring….and to go from hating all vampires, and in a few days , Sookie is all gushy over Eric?…to her, its only been a few hours she was gone, and suddenly Eric “the one”…it took Bill and Sookie 6 episodes in Season 1. Oh well, best episode yet.