Friday Five: Favorite Quotes from S4 So Far

We will have another one of these after the season finishes, but for now, a tribute to the writers of True Blood: the best quotes from the first half.

1. Sookie to Eric: “Do you think my legs are going to magically open for you?” – I love Sookie’s reaction to Eric when he tells her he bought her house. Now he thinks he owns her as well and she doesn’t agree. I don’t either, so I loved when she shot this line at him.
  2. Sookie to Eric and Alcide: “Stop that you giant babies!” – So true. That was a childish pissing match if ever I saw one.
  3. Nan: “I have proof, scientific, people are dumber than they realize”. This just needs to be on a bumper sticker and t-shirts. It should sit right along-side Bill Engvall’s ‘Here’s Your Sign’.
  4. Pam: “Toilets are for humans only. Do I need to explain why?” Pam’s snark is unrivaled.
  5. Alcide to Debbie – “You know Sookie, danger on the doorstep every five minutes.” Well it’s true!
So far, we’ve got ten pages of these going in the forum. I know you all have your favorite quotes too, so tell us what they are in the comments below. Have fun!

1. Hayleigh

August 5, 2011 at 9:01 pm

My favorite is the exchange between Sookie and Eric in his hidey-hole during the If You Love Me, Why Am I Dyin? episode. The best during that exchange, Eric: “Would you like to be mine?”

2. Sammy

August 5, 2011 at 9:21 pm

“I know I’m a vampire, Snooki”
    “It’s Sookie”

“This place smells like where old air freshners go to die”

“It’s not that I don’t appreciate the licking, but I’m more of a band-aid kinda guy”

“Alcide stop making that noise!” -Alcide growling was priceless!!!

Nan’s quote from above takes the cake though!!

3. mary

August 5, 2011 at 9:30 pm

“I dont want to be erics puppet” sookie
    “Thats to bad, he pulls good strings”pam

not sure if thats exactly the right wording, just off the top of my head…that was always funny for me..

4. Emily

August 6, 2011 at 1:25 am

“…I will personally eat, f*ck, and kill each one of you.” I love Pam!!

5. Sookieeleana

August 6, 2011 at 7:08 am

Every word that comes out of Pam’s mouth………….

6. steph at fangs wands and fairy dust

August 6, 2011 at 7:46 am

I’m Alive and On Fire
    Eric to Sookie: “If you kiss me I promise to be happy, “

Who wanted to be Sookie just then? I would be happy too if I were Sookie.