VIDEO: Preview for True Blood Episode 4.09

We have the preview for the next episode True Blood from HBO, but be warned! If you haven’t seen episode 4.08, “Spellbound”, then DO NOT WATCH this video!

1. Emily

August 14, 2011 at 10:40 pm

Episode 8 left so many questions, and then all we get is 20 seconds of Bill trying to give her his blood! I will not sleep until next Sunday.

2. Michelle

August 14, 2011 at 11:11 pm

I can’t see the video. And I’m in the US ๐Ÿ™

3. PAW

August 15, 2011 at 2:35 am

OMG! I think faeries will help her or something.

Hey, True-Blood.Net admins, can you please translate the spell Antonia was saying on today’s episode; SPELLBOUND.

Thanks!

4. Selkie

August 15, 2011 at 4:33 am

Not fair. I want more Sookie and Eric ๐Ÿ™

5. karen

August 15, 2011 at 6:21 am

I hope Sookie drinks Bill’s blood,they belong together!

6. Malfunktions

August 15, 2011 at 9:58 am

Wheres Eric?? With “events” still fresh, WHERE THE HECK IS ERIC? Please don’t tell me his thirst and warrior-ness trumped Sookie…HEADS WILL ROLL.

This I Promise.

7. Kelsey

August 15, 2011 at 10:52 am

was it just me or did anyone else NOT like the shower scene? Eric has had sookie’s blood before and didn’t trip out. I can understand why sookie did because his blood is so old but seriously? They took a great scene from the book and turned it into a V trip? lame.

• Mittie

August 16, 2011 at 1:48 pm

I totally agree. I was so disappointed in what seemed to be a silly filler scene rather than what everyone was looking forward to. And Sookie has had Eric’s blood before and didn’t trip out. I don’t get why this was different and I don’t see them explaining it in the coming weeks.

8. SuburbanStateofMom

August 15, 2011 at 10:56 am

We all knew E/S in this phase had to come to an end and AB would set Bill up in a good light. And I’m really thinking next season’s gonna be Alcide nursing Sookie’s broken heart.

• LeAnne

August 16, 2011 at 4:05 pm

YES YES YES! I am a huge Alcide fan. I have made no bones about wanting those two together since season 3. I love my vamps, but for Sookie, she needs a warm body (man)

9. leo b

August 15, 2011 at 2:13 pm

I think her not taking bill’s blood has something to do with the blood exchange sookie and eric did
    the start of a blood bond maybe she can only have eric’s blood now

10. ARH

August 15, 2011 at 8:04 pm

Eric is being manipulated/spellbound by Antonia at the end of the episode, that’s why he’s not at Sookie’s side.

• Maggie

August 16, 2011 at 12:43 am

I hate to see Eric becoming a slave to that witch. It’s killing me!

11. Mary

August 15, 2011 at 9:56 pm

Why did I watch this?
    It revealed soooooo much. It spoiled the 9th episode for me!
    Really!!!!!

August 16, 2011 at 8:28 am

Told you not to watch!

12. Lyonene

August 16, 2011 at 2:18 am

I’m glad Sookie didn’t drink Bill’s blood. They’re setting the stage for Debbie to go crazy. Are they moving forward with the blood bond between Eric and Sookie?

13. Kim

August 16, 2011 at 8:01 am

Spoiler Alert — Sookie does drink Bill’s blood. The preview leads you to believe that she doesn’t, but Alan Ball said Sookie will drink Eric and Bill’s blood in close succession. Then she will have a dream about the two if them. From the official episode synopsis for episode 9 “Sookie envisions a world where thereโ€™s room for both Bill and Eric.”

14. Sookieeleana

August 16, 2011 at 2:23 pm

Everyone knows that Sookie will not die so that is a really strange promo. Are we seriously meant to be worried about her? Yes AB has already said she will drink Bill’s blood, but hopefully the blood bond with Eric will stop Sookie falling for Bill again. One thing the promo does tell us is that Bill obviously got away from the witches pretty quick. No Eric as they are keeping us guessing about what Antonia did with him and no Jess (I’m much more worried about them and baby Mikey than Sookie right now). Looks like Sookie and Eric will be over for the time being but I can live with that so long as he gets back to his BAMF viking self pretty damn quick. Much as I love him and Sookie, he’s so much sexier when he’s being bad!

15. LeAnne

August 16, 2011 at 4:08 pm

Sookie has to live long enough to shoot that bit** dog Debbie! LOL

16. Sookieeleana

August 17, 2011 at 1:41 pm

Wonder if we will actually find out who shot Sookie?
    I’ve been trying to work that one out – who had a gun? Or did someone pick up Tara’s gun? (presuming Pam dropped it)
    It may not be important but I hope it is explained rather just left as a hole ๐Ÿ™‚

August 17, 2011 at 3:58 pm

The vamps brought a lot of guns to that fight. Throw in the fog, and it’s entirely possible she got caught in crossfire. Or Debbie shot her.

• Sookieeleana

August 18, 2011 at 1:49 am

I think Debbie was still in wolf form when Sookie got shot. It could have been Antonia as she stood across Eric’s path when he was trying to go to Sookie. Or it could have been Alcide – he is obsessed and super crazy after he saw her and Eric together. You are probably right and it’s no big deal but if it is significant my bet is one of those 2.