True Blood Season 5 Spoiler Guide is Live!

Still reeling from last night’s True Blood season 4 finale? Wondering how you’ll last the 9 months until season 5 premieres next June? True-Blood.net has you covered! We’ll keep you up to date on the latest news as usual, we have some awesome giveaways coming up, and our season 5 spoiler guide is live! Take a look at the intel we’ve gathered so far and be sure to check back often as we’ll update it when new information is revealed.

1. Cara Downey

September 11, 2011 at 9:37 pm

I am so pissed right now, but I have to admit this was the best season finale of the series… I am so not happy that Jesus and Tara are dead, that is just… It doesn’t sit right with me… I know it is only a television series, but man ohh man these two characters are an inprotant part of sookie and Lafayette… I am wondering if Lafayette will try and bring Tara and Jesus back due to his sorrow of lossing his only family member and the love of his life… WTF Alan… I am so going to be on top of this, 9 months is a long time away that’s for sure… I still cannot believe what just happened…

• Dee Nesh

September 11, 2011 at 9:43 pm

Tara is not dead. Glass shattered and cut her face and she fell unconcious, I think sookie’s cries will summon Bill and Eric to give Tara blood and revive her.

• Nefertiri

September 11, 2011 at 10:12 pm

No, the back of Tara’s head was blown off. I’m so incredibly pissed that Tara’s dead. I watched this show for Bill and Sookie, now that’s over, but I also watched largely for Tara. Now she’s dead. I’m heartbroken.

• scott

September 13, 2011 at 1:46 pm

I was happy to see her die, all she did was cry all the time. I like her in season 1 but after season 2 she just cry to much and was not the hard ass in season 1

September 13, 2011 at 2:00 pm

When did she cry in season 4? Other than when she told Naomi to leave, I don’t remember her being anything but tough this season.

• Brittney

September 12, 2011 at 12:02 pm

I believe Tara was mortally injured but Eric and bill will show up in time to save her by turning her into a bada** vamp!

• Lisa Hatz

September 12, 2011 at 1:18 pm

Tara not dead we saw the back of her brain blown off with a shot gun . The pool of blood is to extensive for just cuts of glass and the splatter formation from high impact contact. Sorry just my take on it.

• jujubean

September 13, 2011 at 10:06 am

What about the pool of blood Tara was lying in? It was rather large wasn’t it? That would indicate a massive injury to me, don’t you think?

• cameron

September 12, 2011 at 2:23 am

omg i agree with you. i want to know if she will come back. im so piised as well. is there a preview of season 5 i dont know about. and jesus wasnt that important to me.. but i would rather tara come back

• tara

September 12, 2011 at 5:17 pm

hi all. i thought i wouldnt be so shocked with one episode. i just kept replaying to my husband. wtf is going on. i agree with a number of you who think tara will be turned but sorry guys her brain was blown out! why is everyone dying? and also why are there only ever 12 episodes. we should get a petition together for more. 12 is just not enough. my heart is still pounding. and on the subject of sookie eric and bill how is that gonna work out she has to be with one of them. i think she should be with eric x

• carina

September 13, 2011 at 12:49 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIVXVsZ7AO8 pause at around 39-40 seconds. How is this just glass? I dont know where anyone is coming from when they say she isn’t dead. Her brains are CLEARLY blown the hell out.

• Sylvia

September 13, 2011 at 11:19 pm

Did you look at the spoiler link? The actress who plays Tara confirmed that she’s going to return in S5. Just not sure whether she’ll be human or not.

2. Beckie

September 11, 2011 at 10:43 pm

I believe that Tara will be barely alive in the start of season 5. Bill or Eric will come to save her but she will be so close to death that the only way to save her is to turn her. Even better would be if Pam came to effn Sookie’s house to kill her, but then is talked into saving Tara. I agree, Tara is too important a character to die yet in the cable series. But if she became a vamp; knowing how she feels about vamps….WHOA!!! That would be an awesome turn of events!

• jujubean

September 13, 2011 at 10:14 am

I agree. After reading the spoiler section for season 5 we know Tara will be there,but in what form who knows.

3. kim

September 11, 2011 at 11:55 pm

Ing this is the best season ender. Wow!!! Im with beckie. My mind is to blown away about what just happened. I cried from the moment gran showed up until after it ended.

4. Bethany

September 12, 2011 at 12:31 am

I have to agree with Beckie. I have a gut feeling that Tara is only “mostly dead” here. And What was up with Steve Newlin????? How the heck did he get turned???? Hmmmmm I mean I saw RE coming back a mile away, as they have already teased that he would be a huge part of season 5. I guess they are replacing Talbot/Russel with Longshadow/Hot Rain??? And would Newlin be the new Charles Twining in that scenerio??? Hmmm

I didn’t think they could do it, but they really have me thinking now. I was wondering how on earth they are going to stay true to the very loose interpretation of each book with Eric remembering everything already? But I think they have set it up pretty well to just do it a slightly different way.

Oh, and I KNEW Nan was a gonner. Loved how Eric and Bill teamed up on that one. OMG! I wonder who is going to come in and take over? I mean are we going to be introduced to Phillipe DeCastro??? or Victor Madden??? Could be interesting. They have not even really gotten started with the new casting and such yet, so only time will tell. I personally think that the big take-over storyline will involve RE rather than Bill. Ugh! How long can 9 months take now? LOL

Thank heavens for Liz and Mel, and True-Blood.net!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Dee

September 12, 2011 at 12:49 am

OMG! This is my all time favorite show!! 9 months is too long. Wish this was a regular season show : (

Every character has there moments; you can go from not liking them to loving them. The creators of this show have done an awesome job!!!!! Keep up the GREAT work!

6. Gracie

September 12, 2011 at 12:49 am

I’m so relieved that sookie didn’t settle for all alcide I hope next season she doesn’t do it I’m glad sookie chose to let bill and Eric go because I was going to be mad either way because I like both characters now but deep inside I think she should of talked them into sharing her I saw them feeding on her on the couch it was so erotic like her dream!

7. jason

September 12, 2011 at 1:21 am

At the beginning tonight, Arlene said, “Zombies are the new vampires.” Perhaps a hint to Tara’s future?

• Daniel

September 12, 2011 at 2:22 am

I really do hope your right. “Zombies are the new vampires ” that statement made me hype in the hopes they would be introduced. Jesus dieing was disappointing but I was ok with it I so hope Tara lives. She was/is one of my favorite characters.

• Joe Sly

September 12, 2011 at 3:03 pm

You girls must not know much about zombies because zombies require a brain. That’s the only thing that keeps them animated. Tara got her brains splattered all over that kitchen. I hope she stays dead or if she does come back it’s because her death awakens some new ressurection power in Sookie. Oh and Steve Newland being turned and Russel Edgington being exhumed are my favorite surprises. Can’t wait til season 5.

September 12, 2011 at 3:15 pm

You know you replied to a guy, right? Also, re: zombies, if you click through the spoiler guide you’ll see that Alan Ball specifically states that we won’t be seeing zombies on True Blood.

• guest

September 13, 2011 at 12:00 am

Newland wasn’t turned, he’s dressed up for Halloween.

8. Lyonene

September 12, 2011 at 1:44 am

Finally, some major changes to the show. I really loved jesus and tara but there had to be changes. I laughed, cried, and was scared during the finale. It was amazing!

• Cara Downey

September 12, 2011 at 5:27 pm

I was so up set at the death of Jesus and Tara being shot… But Nelsan Ellis (Lafayette) said that Kevin will be returning for season 5 and that Lafayette will be using his powers to reconnect with Jesus… So you never know, maybe Lafayette will gain more strength and bring Jesus back not sure how Jesus will be once brought back… In relation to Tara I watched the clip again and it gives the apperance that her head got blown off, but I am thinking that is just a major cut due to glass breaking and her falling on the floor. I am sure that Bill or Eric will feel and hear Sookie and come and eith save Tara or possible turn Tara…

• Linda

September 12, 2011 at 10:05 pm

two schools of thought here… one) Eric or Bill (or possibly someone else) a vampire might save her; or two) Sookie harnesses her fairy powers and saves her, herself….

9. Rita

September 12, 2011 at 2:09 am

I don’t think Rev. Newlin is really a vampire. Remember, it’s Halloween so maybe he’s just wearing a costume. That’s what I think. I agree that Tara either has to die and leave the show or be turned into a vampire. Her character has become stagnant and something needs to change there. I’d love to see her be turned into a vampire and continue being on the show. I wanna see a Sookie and Alcide hook up. Sex is an integral part of the show and the sexy action has to come form somewhere so, I hope they give Sookie and Alcide a whirl.

• XwXCatwomanXwX

September 12, 2011 at 8:56 pm

You are right. Rev. Newlin can’t be a vampire because vampires have to be invited into someone’s house. Jason didn’t invite him in and he went after Jason.

• jujubean

September 13, 2011 at 10:39 am

Sorry,but you are mistaken. First if you remember Steve was was standing outside the door smiling a NORMAL smile, and said hello while ogling Jason’s naked body. Jason acknowledged him, then his vampire teeth popped out while Steve was still standing outside the door. Then we went to another seen. If memory serves me I believe that is the way it happened.

September 13, 2011 at 11:18 am

That’s what I saw on my screen, too.

• Truebloodlver23

September 18, 2011 at 11:37 am

He didn’t enter his house actually….He was still outside when they went to a different scene

• Victoria

September 13, 2011 at 12:42 am

I agree 100% with Rita!!!! I think Sookie n Alcide need to hook up!! I would love to see Tara as a vamp!!!
      Oh ya and Jason is sexy 🙂

• Gracie

September 15, 2011 at 10:29 am

I think even if she even has sex with alcide she will be comparing it to bill and Eric and alcide will feel it and become possessive and sookie will break up with him because of it or he blackmails her because of Debbie!

• TimmyTresFacile

September 13, 2011 at 3:54 am

Tara is not stagnant, she got super hott this season, and i think the next step after lesbian on the hott scale is vampire!!!

10. yazzi

September 12, 2011 at 2:23 am

I read numerous comments and its like Alcide is invisible… Sookie and Alcide is def going to hook up next season. There were numerous seasons where it was all about Bill… then eric…. now Alcide gave her a proposition and she tells both eric and bill its over…. Oh Alcide is def going to finally get Sookie. NOT TO MENTION HE IS HOT!!! LOL

• Gracie

September 12, 2011 at 2:47 am

I hope sookie does not end up with alcide next season he’s too pathetic he wants her to be what he thinks she should be not who she is that’s why it won’t work between them!

• yazzi

September 12, 2011 at 2:51 am

I dont agree… Alcide really cares for sookie as do the rest. However he sees her getting hurt. Shes been lucky so far bcuz she is a fairy but he wants her for her. And he knows he could protect her and she wouldnt have to go through what bill and eric put her through

• TimmyTresFacile

September 13, 2011 at 3:57 am

Wares are by far the lamest of all supernaturals…I think we all agree on that, but Alcide is super hott, just not that impressed with his character…I want to be but I’m just not

• BongwaterBetty

September 13, 2011 at 3:45 pm

Even if Alcide weren’t a warewolf, he’d still be pretty intimidating because he’s huge, he’s brave, and he’s clever. Plus, he’s all about doing what’s right. I would prefer for Sookie and Alcide to hook up because he likes her for her — he hasn’t had any of her blood, he doesn’t care that she’s a fairy, but it seems like he genuinely cares about her.

September 12, 2011 at 9:00 am

I said this in the podcast, but I’ll go ahead and spoil it by posting here: I think Sookie may have been considering Alcide’s proposition or at least recognizing the logic behind it, but now that she killed Debbie, that option has been taken away from her. No matter what Alcide says about Debbie and that relationship being over, Sookie just killed his ex. I don’t see dating Alcide in the cards for her now.

• summer

September 12, 2011 at 9:08 am

I wonder why AB went the opposite direction with Pam and Sookie’s relationship. I think any way would have worked, but I seem to prefer the book version a little better. Oh, well, I’m still excited to see where Pam’s jealousy takes us or may have already taken us, if she broke Russell free…She didn’t have any concrete debris in her final shot, so who knows.

11. Nicole

September 12, 2011 at 2:42 am

Tara is dead. The back of her head was blown off. Instant death. It’s not a small bullet lodged in her skull, the back/side of her head was gone. She’s gone. She’s not a real character in the books (she gets a page a book? When Sookie goes to Tara’s Togs to buy an outfit?) and I think they were just done with her character and need to bring in new people. I liked Tara (most of the time) and this sucks. I’m hoping they don’t bring in the bald shiny headed weretiger (I think it was) next season. All I ever pictured when Sookie talked about his shiny head was Mr. Clean lol. And Tara would be PISSED if some one turned her into a vampire. She sure as hell wouldn’t want to be a zombie. She’ll be in the show off and on because Lafayette’s a medium. Alcide always wants Sookie and never gets her in the books, but I hope he gets her on this show and not Mr. Clean/weretiger!

• Gracie

September 12, 2011 at 2:50 am

I hope there is no Quinn next season sookie needs to be alone and stand on her own two feet

• Brittney

September 12, 2011 at 12:06 pm

I believe they have started looking at casting Quinn

September 12, 2011 at 8:34 am

I didn’t see the back of her head being blown off. I saw a lot of glass flying around and a lot of it was scattered in Tara’s hair. When did they show the back side of her head being blown off?

• summer

September 12, 2011 at 9:02 am

There was an explosion from her head (blood spurting out), thus the large pool of blood.

• Snoopmish

September 12, 2011 at 12:59 pm

If you watch that scene again, not only is there a pool of blood but part of her brain is lying on the floor. If they bring her back after blowing the back of her head off, then that is just a cheap terrible story twist. Leave her dead and have Sookie and LaLa have to deal with that.

September 12, 2011 at 8:53 am

Not a “real character” in the books? She’s Sookie’s best friend in the books and on the show, although they hit some rough patches once the vampires show up. No, her role isn’t as big in the books as it is in on the show, but that’s the case with everyone except Sookie for whom the inverse is true. Also, pretty sure she’s not dead. The gunshot hit the piece of furniture behind Tara and sent glass flying, cutting her head. The bullet didn’t hit Tara directly.

12. yazzi

September 12, 2011 at 2:57 am

They left me so lost… who was the guy that visites Terry at merlottes.. i got a vibe tht they were lovers by the look on the guy face when terry introduced him to arlene. . And wassup with the sherrif abd the fairy??

13. Michelle

September 12, 2011 at 8:11 am

Remember how when Jesus got bit by the snake and Lafayette, being a medium, became the person that healed him. Well now Lafayette has the devil thing inside him, watching over his family. Maybe he will be the one to help Tara. That or Sookie’s cries summon Bill and Eric, and they can do it.

14. summer

September 12, 2011 at 9:00 am

The only other person who knew where Russell was buried at was Pam. When Bill threw Russell in the concrete, Eric was there. Then Bill continued to bury Eric in concrete as well. Luckily for Eric, he called Pam to let her know where he would be at. So, either Pam dug up Russel (which I doubt, because that would lead to Eric’s death…no matter how jealous she is of Sookie) or Russell had a year to recoup just enough strength to break out of his concrete tomb.

Tara had her brains blown out, and if I remember correctly Vampires can only heal open wounds, but not sure how “their” blood would be able to regenerate live human brains, but her wound is an “opened wound.”

Loved the Nan death scene! Turns out Bill and Eric work very well together. ” We’re not F’ing PUPPIES!” Love it!!!!

Poor Jesus…all his characters in all of his different shows have been killed off, but I’m sure he will still have guest appearances as Lafayette will be on his own if Tara dies.

I can’t remember, but is this Sookie’s first intentional kill on the show? She purposely killed Debbie….

Marnie should have went to “hell.” I thought they were going to have a twist with Antonia/Adele, but no they just walked away, weak.

September 12, 2011 at 9:13 am

Sookie killed Rene in season one. That was her first intentional kill.

• summer

September 12, 2011 at 9:41 am

Forgot about that one…but this kill was different because she had the upper hand at the last moment, Debbie was “surrendering.”

Wasn’t Rene on top of Sookie, choking her, and Sookie happened to reach the knife just before she blacked out?

This time Sookie attacked Debbie (after she attempted to shoot Sookie), had control of the gun, and was on top of her. She had the choice of letting her live because she had the gun in her hand. Debbie was pleading with her, and Sookie made the “choice” to kill her. So, I think it was a different kill than Rene’s death.

Sookie is going to have some issues next season!!! Let’s see if Bill/Eric get there in time to help Tara or not.

September 12, 2011 at 11:54 am

No, Sookie took a shovel and chopped Rene’s head off.

• summer

September 12, 2011 at 6:07 pm

Well, I’m sure getting my stories all tangled up!!!

• Bethany

September 13, 2011 at 12:14 am

I think that Sookie wasn’t going to fall for Debbie “surrendering” again. Debbie gets her head and 1/2 of her upper torso blown off in the book, so even though they didn’t follow the whole “Eric took a bullet” storyline, I think they did quite well.

• Cara Downey

September 12, 2011 at 5:33 pm

As I have previously mention it, I was really up set by Jesus death… But Nelsan Ellis (as I have posted sorry for repeating this again) said that Lafayette will be using his powers to reconnect with Jesus. Remeber when Jesus came to see Lafayette he said that this was just tempoary and for Lafayette to continue to breath and live… I am confident that Kevin (Jesus) will be in season 5. Kevin Alejandro is a really good actor and he is in hot demand (so is Nelsan Ellis), I am sure Alan Ball will do what he can to at least keep the 2 actors for a little bit longer… I so can see Nelsan and possible Kevin being nom for thier roles on true blood at the gloden globes next year…

• Linda

September 12, 2011 at 10:17 pm

Just a thought, Russell is about/or over 3000 yrs. old; Nan is/was 816 yrs.old; Talbot and Russell had been together, I think about 700 years. Wouldn’t it be interesting if Russell was Nan’s maker? Russell could have summoned Nan, that way Nan would know what Sookie was (“there are over a thousand vampires who would like to drink her blood”). Just a thought. Also incase Newlin is a vampire, I was thinking it would be interesting if Nan was his maker….

15. Pia

September 12, 2011 at 9:59 am

I am hoping the fairy comes back and gives Andy bellefluer a Telepathic baby!!!! It says in the books that they like to mate with humans …
    And I don’t think Alcide and Sookie can ever have a relationship after she killed Debbie like that. That is how it is in the books anyway. Not sure if Tara is really dead. I hope they find a way to save her! Even though she was kind of a bitch this season, i really loved that character and kind of cried at the end. Sam can’t die. Him and Merlotte’s are an integral part of the show even if they are very loosely following the books. I honestly think we have not seen the last of Crystal either. can’t wait for next season!!!

16. TBlover82

September 12, 2011 at 10:34 am

I think Tara will be a vamp…rules change all the time in this show so lets hope that she’s an exception. Someone earlier said that Tara wasn’t a big deal in the books, but look at Lafayette. He’s been at the center of season 4 and he dies in the first book…instead of the excorcist lady being found dead in Andy’s car at Merlottes, it was actually Lafayette in the books. So anything can happen. What about Jason? I have a feeling that he might become a vamp, given that we all thought he might become a werepanther and that one fell through…I’d like something to happen with him (not to die, of course – that show would be without so much humor if Jason were killed off)…I’m curious about the Russell thing, too. Guess we will have to wait 9 months to know for sure!

• Bjorn

September 12, 2011 at 12:04 pm

What if Russel is the one to save Tara or change Jason?? I really do think that Tara is not dead. I predict Bill/Eric or both will arrive. I can hear Bill saying, “Sookie, she’s on the edge of life… my blood will not heal her.” (with the accent) Then Eric will chime in with “I can turn her”, making enemies Tara and Pam, “sisters”. Regarding Sam, I’m pretty sure it’s time we see him shift into his lion form and rip that wolf apart. I definitely think that Russel, with great pleasure, made Steve Newlin his new bitch and he’s there to collect Jason. What do y’all think?

• Colin

September 13, 2011 at 4:24 am

I agree, I think Russel made Steve into a vampire. Telepathically summoned him to get him out of the concrete. Personall, I found Steve to be the scariest of all the characters, probably cause there are people in real life just like him. I hope Quinn, the weretiger makes an appearance in season 5 and they continue where they left off with the werepanthers

17. Nick

September 12, 2011 at 11:16 am

So no one is happy that Tara is dead?

• LeAnne

September 12, 2011 at 2:14 pm

no… I for one was screaming @ the tv lol

September 12, 2011 at 3:27 pm

I’m not, and I still don’t believe she’s dead. Although I don’t think she’ll be turned vampire. I don’t think that is always the answer. Not everyone on the show can be turned into a vampire.

• Cara Downey

September 12, 2011 at 5:34 pm

I was screaming at the tv as well… First jesus and then tara… I was like wtf???

• Desiree

September 12, 2011 at 6:53 pm

I am. Her character was annoying, her storyline was boring and it totally hit a dead end
      (pardon the pun). I always fastforward through her scenes. She bores me. And she’s not integral in the books. So as a big fan of the books, i was happy to see her go.

18. Dabora

September 12, 2011 at 11:20 am

I’m just flabbergasted over this season….I have had a hard time liking this season because I love the books so much. It’s becoming increasingly difficult to separate the two. I’ve enjoyed past seasons but still love the books more. And Tara….sorry I know many love her but I hope she STAYS dead and not in the vampire or zombie sense. Her character on the show annoys the hell put of me. I keep up with show because I’ve fallen in love with the characters in the book and seeing them portrayed differently is interesting.

Quinn being viewed as Mr Clean hahaha that’s the only way I could picture him also, not very appealing.

19. Lisa

September 12, 2011 at 12:00 pm

I am so sad Tara is gone however I do believe she will be saved by Bill or Eric and they will have to turn her in to the very thing she didn’t like. I am so gald that Sookie got rid of Debbie! That crazy chick had to liking her for a sec until she started up with the craziness. The real shocker was the spell that had the dead rise. I can here Russell coming back!

20. Bjorn

September 12, 2011 at 12:11 pm

I hope Quinn does show up next season, Sookie needs him now. I find it very strange that everyone thus far has pictured Quinn as Mr. Clean just because he’s bald. Don’t you picture any other bald men? Perhaps one of the hundreds of bald professional athletes? I mean… does Mr. Clean even exist anymore?

21. Cynthia

September 12, 2011 at 12:26 pm

Read the books people. Ha

September 12, 2011 at 12:50 pm

While we highly recommend the books – after all, we were fans of the novels years before the TV series came about – the show is a different entity and is only loosely based on the books.

• chacha

September 12, 2011 at 1:14 pm

No to Mr. Clean..yes to Mr. Vin Diesel 🙂 I think Diesel would make an amazing Quinn 🙂

As for Alcide, Sookie and him will date for a while, but Mr. Alcide will be pack leader if I am not mistaken and will end up using Sookie’s magical powers. Plus, he will always wonder if Sookie was the one who splashed Debbie’s brains all over the kitchen ;)).??? But who cares about Alcide if they going to bring Quinn. Quinn supposed to be twice the man.. 🙂

I know that TV show is lot different, but still they take lots from the books. And if they add some extra characters, those usually die off quick.. Sam’s bro for example.. the only person who should have been gone long time ago is Lafayette.. but viewers love him:) I mean HBO wants to please ALL the viewers. 🙂

I am 100% sure that Tara is not dead. Unless she got some contract for different TV show and wanted to leave this one 🙂

Cheers to all fans..I can’t wait till next season/book..whichever comes first 🙂

• esw45

September 12, 2011 at 1:35 pm

I don’t think they will bring in Quinn at all next year….I think Alcide is their definition of a ‘Quinn” type character. They will have Sookie date him maybe even have sex with him at least once or maybe not….but since its true blood probably will at least once.

But I don’t believe it will last and she will get back with either Eric or Bill before the end of season 5. I believe it will be Eric because there will be some sexual tension probably happening between them and Bill will become more of a confidant to her and give her some advice.

• LeAnne

September 12, 2011 at 4:54 pm

I agree…. way too many people getting upset @ the changes made from the books. I happen to love both for different reasons. Just sit back and enjoy, that’s what I say… 😉

September 13, 2011 at 10:34 am

I agree, LeAnne! 😉 I do love the passion of Truebies, but I’m against people going on medication over a show about fictional characters. LOL!

22. LeAnne

September 12, 2011 at 2:38 pm

I think it would be good for Sookie to have a distraction from Eric and Bill. As Mel stated above, Sookie’s chance with Alcide is gone. I believe he would not be able to get over the fact that she killed Debbie (self defence or not)….. even if he said he was done with her. He still has (had) love for her. I love the fact that they showed Rene again and Gran pulling Marnie out of LaLa’s mouth! How frigin cool was that!?! I am NOT a happy camper about Tara! She is one of my faves, but it would take a hell of alot more than that to make me stop watching! and… I am not understanding all of the upset about the show going off corse from the books. They are two different entities….just sayin….. 🙂

23. shelly

September 12, 2011 at 2:54 pm

i so hope Tara lives. maybe Lafayette will heal her some how.i mean he was able to heal jesus when he was bit by the snake and he also has the demon thingy in him now. so he is in sookis house right now just upstairs or i assume thats where he is. so hell here the gunshots and sooki crying someone help and hell heal tara. i hate that jesus died but my feeling is if Tara dies to Lafayette will comit suicide and that just cant happen hes to loved. i cried when jesus spirit came to Lafayette it was sad that he had to die. i dont know about the alcide and sooki thing im more thinking shes gonna get with someone else. i cant wait to find up why Arlene should run from terry as Rene spirit told her. i think there will be zombies this season and maybe something else. i definitely belive the fairy women will apeer and give andy the baby they made. i mean after all the song said when i die and when im gone therell be one child born and this world will cary on. so somebody has got to be haveing a baby. i think crystal might come back but i hope jason tells her to f off.

• Cara Downey

September 12, 2011 at 5:38 pm

I am sure that Lafayette will come down and try to do his best to save Tara… I am leading toward Bill or Eric coming and being the ones to save or turn Tara… I think Lafayette will go dark and be comsumed with trying to bring back Jesus from the dead… I am so pissed at the season finale (even though it was the best of the series the twist and turns ohhh man I didn’t see them coming) but I am so excited to see season 5… Don’t worry trueblood family, the next 9 months are going to fly by really… Think of it this way, we have Dexter to keep us warm lol…

• LeAnne

September 12, 2011 at 9:51 pm

haha! another Dexter fan! YYYEEESSSS! Let’s hope it does help the 9 mths fly by 😉

24. John

September 12, 2011 at 4:18 pm

The only thing I know from the books is what my wife tells me. I am happy that Russel is coming back. I had a feeling that something bad was going to happen when Tara and Sookie was talking atthe table about growing old together. Whats up with the wolf at Sams place? The whole Marnie thing was very anti climatic for me. My wife has a theory on Russel, she tbinks Pam dug him up with a deal, leave Eric alone and take out Sookie and Bill.

25. Jules

September 12, 2011 at 4:28 pm

So, is Pam still cursed or not? Did this just get swept under the rug? Just because the witch is dead does not mean the curse is broken does it,(remember in the book the witch was needed to break the spell on Eric)? I am kinda ticked about this, Pam is one of my faves

• John

September 12, 2011 at 4:45 pm

I wondered the same thing.

• TimmyTresFacile

September 13, 2011 at 4:00 am

I agree, I think it was Pam who dug RE up, or Nan, because she was trying to revolt against the Authority and the AFL, who hates them more than RE? anyone? anyone?

26. LeAnne

September 12, 2011 at 4:49 pm

I will try this again… my last comment didn’t seem to post :(…. so I will appologize now if it posts after I write this one. I was not happy that Tara was shot and is presumed dead. I sure hope thay find a way to bring her back! I did think this was the best finale to date. Love that gran and Rene made appearances! Love the way Gran just reached down LaLa’s throat and yanked Marnie out! How cool was that???? I am sad to see Jesus go as well. It was nice to see LaLa happy and Jesus was a great guy (not hard on the eyes either). Although I like the actress that plays Debbie, it was time for her to go. She would have NEVER stopped trying to off Sookie. That being said, I believe any chance Sookie had with Alcide died the moment she pulled that trigger. He may be “done with the drama”, but I don’t think he would be able to completely forget Sookie took Debbie’s life. Also loved the Steve Lewlin is a vampire angel and the promise of Russell returning! Now, only 9 months to go! lol

• Cara Downey

September 12, 2011 at 5:40 pm

I so totally agree with you… I am sure that Tara and Jesus will be back… I am sure Nelsan will be working on his power and trying to get strenth and eveything… I am super excited to see season 5…

27. jason

September 12, 2011 at 5:07 pm

I had read Vin diesel was the author’s idea for Quinn when writing him.

September 12, 2011 at 5:15 pm

Yes, we mentioned that in our poll asking who you think should play Quinn: http://true-blood.net/?p=11019

• Linda

September 12, 2011 at 10:57 pm

I still like Jason Momsa for the part 🙂

• michellem

September 13, 2011 at 7:35 pm

Me too!!! But he doesn’h gave to shave his hair , they have strayed far the book so much, I hope they get him and keep his hair. It will fit the weretiger role prefect!

28. LeAnne

September 12, 2011 at 5:12 pm

OH!!! forgot to ask, did I hear (read) someone say (write) that they are talking about having more than 12 episodes for season 5?

September 12, 2011 at 5:15 pm

No, HBO has ordered a normal 12-episode season for 2012. Hey, it’s better than some shows that only get 10 (o hai Game of Thrones).

• LeAnne

September 12, 2011 at 5:23 pm

thanks for answering my question :)…I agree…. just wanted to be greedy for a moment! lol…. 12 is better than 10

29. RonnieQ

September 12, 2011 at 6:14 pm

That was the best season so far! I do believe that Tara is dead and that her brain got blown out. I’m a little baffled though that Eric n Bill didn’t show up sooner. I think they will, but it’ll be too late to save Tara. They were at Bill’s house n they should have felt Sookie’s fear as soon as she saw Debbie with a shotgun. With Sookie killing Debbie, I don’t think her n Alcide has a chance to be together. I want Sookie alone for a while, and maybe get rid of all the vamp blood inside her. Then she’ll realize she truly loves Eric. Can’t wait to see the whole Pam, Eric, n Sookie dynamic. Could Debbie have free Russell before going to Sookie? Afterall she was with Alcide for a year. Maybe she found out where he was buried or Alcide told her. I’m also confuse how Sookie could pin Debbie down. Debbie is a werewolf n stronger than normal. Plus in her disheaval state I assume she was on V too. I bet the wolf that was about to attack Sam thinks Sam is the one that killed the pack master. That will lead to the packmaster fight, with Alcide leading the pack n the intro to Quinn. The Newlin twist is interesting. Wonder if Russell was the one that turned him? If Newlin really is a vamp, he can’t go inside Jason’s house without n invite. So I wonder what he wants from Jason.

30. ellie

September 12, 2011 at 7:02 pm

wonder if patrick will be the sniper that shoots weres and shapeshifters…tara will probably be saved or turned by bill and get more into sookie’s good graces. bill tends to get all eric’s glory from the books. eric goes to alcides’ aide about russell. predict luna dying somewhere in season 5. what were showed up at sams in S4 finale. also in S4 is newlin really a vamp or was it a costume. loved the ending of season 4..newlin with fangs was a great surprise to me…. pam had some really great lines ‘bo peep’ and ‘fairy vagina’ but not enough pam in season 4….all in all a good season… what did you think…

• Gracie

September 12, 2011 at 8:00 pm

I think Pam jealousy of sookie made her dig up russel because only bill Eric Pam and maybe Jessica knew where russel was

• LeAnne

September 12, 2011 at 8:19 pm

ooohhhh Patric as the snyper! I like it! That would be a good storyline for AB to go with!

31. ellie

September 12, 2011 at 7:04 pm

would love jason momoa in any capacity in TB’s S5…..victor, felipe or quinn with hair would do me just fine..

32. Jessica

September 12, 2011 at 7:23 pm

What an awesome episode! I can’t wait to see where the Steve Newlin-as-a-vampire story line goes in season 5. I think Season 5 will be stronger because they cleaned house and pared down the cast. I WISH Tara were dead for real, but I don’t think there’s a chance of that. She’ll obviously be saved, and possibly become a vampire. Maybe I’ll be able to tolerate her then, but probably not.

33. Shannon

September 12, 2011 at 11:36 pm

Has everyone who has read the books forgotten about a personal favorite character of mine, that has yet to be introduced in the show? I’m talking about bubba… Seeing how Alan Ball enjoys twisting the plots just enough to keep it interesting, is it possible that Tara becomes, bubba… Not in a weird sex change way. But according to the books” bubba” was spotted by a serious fan that happened to be a vampire. The call him bubba because he’s not quite right. He was changed after death, but right before the spark if life had been completely extinguished. just a thought. Oh and unless the do land Vin diesel as the role of Quinn, they should just leave that character out. In my opinion. Also I think that Pam is going to turn Ginger, and they can have the Sookie/ Pam relationship found in the book series.

34. Bethany

September 13, 2011 at 12:22 am

Someone mentioned that Pam was the only one to know where RE was burried. We don’t know if he had any other children however. Not to mention that Sookie, Holly, and Tara did that spell to raise the dead, which brought Rene back as well. Who knows if they somehow brought back Talbot in the process (you never know with fairy magic being involved) Not that he would be back to his full self, but just long enough to dig up RE??? Or maybe RE just was that ticked off, and healed enough from his burn. For all I know someone had a car accident on that one spot and the blood seeped into the concrete and RE was healed by that. This is TB you know. Anything is possible.

All that being said, my main theory is that RE turned Steve Newlin (while on his original rampage back in season 3, but before he was placed in the concrete, and after the interview with him vs Nan) Then he called Newlin, who finally figured out what was happening and had him dig up the grave. I don’t think he is just in costume, and have to wonder exactly how he found Jason’s house??? I thought all their records were destroyed, but maybe I am confusing book info with show info there.

Either way, I am DYING for season 5 here. The past day has just taken forever, how am I going to get through the next 9 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

35. Bethany

September 13, 2011 at 12:25 am

I remember reading in some spoilers back last spring, and they indicated that Hadley would be a vamp before the season was over. I believe there was even a episode description somewhere stating that in one episode Hadley was coming to terms with being turned???? Yet she didn’t even appear this season at all??? I know that in the books she gets killed off for being the queen’s favorite, and no queen pretty much means not a problem there, but I can’t believe they would have brought Hunter into the mix if he was not going to play some part soon, and Hadley should be a vamp by now so that the big mystery can come into play. Hmmmm, more than anything, where did she go?

36. Sally

September 13, 2011 at 3:00 am

the hell with tara! she was sooooo annoying! i’m glad to see her gone!

37. gabzz

September 13, 2011 at 6:36 am

I wish I knew more about what was going to happen next season….all those hints they left, I just dont care about Newlin, or about Terrys past! Mainly because none of thats in the books so I’m not really interested….anyhow, Sookie and Alcide hook up is not going to happen…….not much at least ———– nope we’ve got a new guy on the scene, I’m pretty sure…..he gets introduced in the fifth book anyway, and since TB is so fond of jumping ahead many many many books…………fairies anyone??Sophie-Ann dying??Claudine dying??? Geeeeze………………..anyhow……I think we’re going to meet Quinn this season 🙂 🙂 🙂 Sure hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Emily

September 13, 2011 at 12:32 pm

The thing is, the show is just a depiction of the book… Lafayette was already supposed to be dead according to the books. The ideas are from the book, but not all of the show is just about the book.

38. kirsty

September 13, 2011 at 10:04 am

Holy shi- this was the best season so far. I have no idea how I am supposed to wait 9 months until season 5 and that’s just online. I think Alcide and Sookie will deff hook up but like someone said, it won’t work because he’ll try to keep her from getting involved with vampires and we all know that won’t happen! I think Tara will either die or get turned into a vampire because nothing much has happened with her character this season. Damn it why must every episode/season end on a cliff-hanger? I NEED MORE

• Emily

September 13, 2011 at 12:30 pm

I feel ya. You know, these people really get on my nerves, making me wait months. I wanna know now! Will Tara live? What’s up with Terry and Arlene? Russel’s back? I CAN’T WAIT 9 MONTHS!

39. Jules

September 13, 2011 at 10:36 am

Should they go w/ the Quinn storyline, I hope they give him more depth. Personally, I did not care for the creepy “babe” lines in the book. I would like the show do a reversal and make Sookie the one jealous of Eric getting attention from another woman ( he is hot after all ). Right now Sookie has too many suitors, it’s getting crowded, ya know? Another man in the mix might come off ridiculous.

40. Emily

September 13, 2011 at 12:28 pm

I honestly cried my eyes out when I saw Tara get shot. I don’t think that she’s dead, though… It’s just a sh***y way to end a character. Jesus will still be able to stay in contact with Lafayette due to the fact that he is a medium. I’m a little sad that Tommy passed away too. He was an a**hole, but man, he was Sam’s little brother. That’s gotta be hard. OH! And Debbie’s dead ; yes! Psycho bimbo! Not looking forward to seeing Jason as the season begins, or his flame with Jessica. I see it hopefully ending soon. Don’t forget, Russel’s back!

41. Ashley Anne

September 13, 2011 at 1:19 pm

Another vampire took Russell out. Because if you notice, all the concrete looks like it was thrown & clawwed. Also, the consruction worker was glamoured. I don’t think Russell was in any position to glamour anyone. He would’ve eaten them right on the spot! I’m not too sure about Tara but I don’t think they will just kill a main character off. Someone will run & save the day as usual.

42. Cat

September 13, 2011 at 1:24 pm

Wikipedia says that it is not a blow thru her head but rather the side of her neck and face. Maybe they know something about next season.

43. vampirehunterD

September 13, 2011 at 1:59 pm

Guys I clearly remember a newscast on the show in the background that said Rev Steve Newlin was missing feared kidnapped or something of that nature. Just fyi.

September 13, 2011 at 2:01 pm

Yes, and there were also signs among the protesters asking where Steve was. He’s been missing for a while.

44. T

September 13, 2011 at 4:34 pm

I don’t believe Pam let RE go. Here’s why:
    1. She loves Eric far too much even if she’s jealous letting RE go would mean death to her maker.
    2. Alcide got the call in the morning about the garage meaning he escaped the night before…most likely during the witch situation. Pam showed up the next night at Fantasia looking mighty good in the same outfit she had on during that situtation. She didn’t look like she just dug him up.
    3. Making Pam betray Eric would mean a loss of their relationship and mostly likely death to Pam. I don’t think the writers would do that.

My prediction is RE and going to kidnap (vamnap) and Pam to get back at Eric for killing Talbot. I think RE healed and got himself free.

45. Sarah

September 13, 2011 at 5:35 pm

WOOw S4 is the best . I didn’t believe that Sookie Can Kill anyone (( FINALLY )) . And Now She can’t be with Alcide two Soooooo Sad 🙁 . I think she is becoming strong and a little biatch . I don’t think Tara died somehow they can’t Kill her she’s the only one that Loves Sookie . I didn’t Like Eric this Season i felt that he’s becoming Sooo i don’t know NOT attractive . I liked Bill he’s finally a strong MAN 🙂 I loove bad Boys haha . I didn’t like what’s going on with Jason and Jessica and I think he will be turn into a Vampire . haha i know it just a series BUT i Loved Jason (( what A Hunck )) . Any way I can’t wait 9 months to see it .

46. Patrick

September 13, 2011 at 5:49 pm

Tara being a vampire would lead to some great dark humor and some real drama for her. I vote for vampire Tara!