PHOTO: Kristin Bauer as Maleficent in ONCE UPON A TIME

We told you a few weeks ago that Kristin Bauer van Straten will guest star on an episode of Once Upon a Time as Maleficent, the evil sorceress from Sleeping Beauty lore. Now we have your first look at Kristin in costume, standing in front of a green screen, thanks to Kristin herself! (Click to enlarge.) What do you think of her costume? Kristin appears in the next episode of Once Upon a Time, airing Sunday at 8/7c on ABC.

1. Jules

October 25, 2011 at 3:33 pm

Awesome! I enjoyed last week’s episode and was wondering when she would appear. Thanks for the info.

• Cha

October 25, 2011 at 4:24 pm

Oh yes me too I am so hooked, that little Henry has me in a trance. So glad I gave it a chance I just hope abc does not let me down.

2. Cha

October 25, 2011 at 6:09 pm

I don’t like the costume. It’s seems too drab and it’s a whole lot of fabric too. She has such a nice figure they could have made it a bit more tailored to her frame. I think the costumes from the pilot (Sundays ep) were amazing I especially liked snow’s wedding gown. I loved the knitted babys blanket too.

October 25, 2011 at 6:52 pm

There is another shot of the dress here: http://sookiestackhouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/tumblr_ltlny5YChO1qc7jsy.png.jpg

See what you think, Cha.

• Cha

October 25, 2011 at 8:01 pm

Oh yes ooh la la fancy! I like it a lot better in this pic the poet style sleeves made it look like a sack with her arm up. She rocks that dress well.

3. Bethany

October 25, 2011 at 11:57 pm

I think I found my TB interum watch for the year. I LOVED the first episode, and can’t wait for more. When you throw in KBVS you can’t lose. That woman makes wonderful choices for characters in her carear, and more people should be shown this. Not to mention maybe it will bring more viewers to TB for next summer???? I am up for anything that helps keep the show on the air for years to come. he he he

October 26, 2011 at 8:13 am

So glad you loved it, Bethany! I’ve seen the third episode and it’s even better than the first. I have a feeling this week’s episode is going to be another homerun. 🙂

4. Sookieeleana

October 26, 2011 at 4:03 am

She is so amazing. I hope we get to see this in the UK.
    When TB ends they should give Pam a spin off show.

5. 1girl

October 28, 2011 at 9:35 am

Yeah I think the costume sucks. It looks like one of those cheap things u buy from Party City. The outfit doesn’t do the character justice

• Cha

October 28, 2011 at 5:14 pm

Click on the other link in Liz’s post I thought the same at first but it’s a bad angle. I thought it look real nice in the other pic.