Friday Five: True Blood Inspired Halloween Costumes
I’m not one for celebrating Halloween or dressing up in costume, but I do love to see all the creative ideas out there. I just heard on the radio this morning that a girl was just going to wear a sack and she will be Good in the Sack. Creative, no? Truebies can get pretty creative as we know. With True Blood being one of the most popular television shows of the day, you’re sure to see at least one of these familiar faces at a Halloween party.
- Sookie Stackhouse – Decidedly the most popular costume out there, you’ll be able to find Sookie’s Merlotte’s uniform just about anywhere.
- Pam – With so many costumes to choose from, Pam is not only an easy one to put together, it’s the most fun.
- Maryann – I know she’s dead and gone, but that “wedding” get up of hers makes a great costume. Wouldn’t you agree?
- Queen Sophie-Anne – Whether you choose the 40’s style swim suit or her 1950’s black dress she wore when she squared off with Bill, this is a costume that will be original, one of a kind that no one else will copy.
- Lorena – Lorena wore a black lacy dress with black gloves and looked sexy and dangerous. Add some bloody fangs and you will win first prize in the costume contest at your favorite Halloween party.