VIDEO: Stephen Moyer Thinks Bill Should Have a Go with Eric

Those cheeky True Blood men. At last weekend’s TeenNick HALO Awards, MTV caught up with Stephen Moyer and tried to get some information out of him about season 5. Unfortunately Steve hadn’t read the new script yet, so he had nothing to tease, except his personal view that it’s Bill’s turn to have a go at Eric.

Get More: Music News

1. Gracie

October 31, 2011 at 5:02 pm

I think Eric and Bill would be Hot! What do you guys think?!

November 1, 2011 at 9:22 am

I think that I’m glad Moyer was only kidding.

• Cha

November 1, 2011 at 4:39 pm

Lmao!! Right?! Beside the fact he was clearly kidding, it would never fit in any capacity. The writers could never justify that one.

2. esw45

October 31, 2011 at 6:08 pm

No I am not interested in that…..bill hooking up with Eric’s sister nora or Salome yes or Eric with sookie like it should be yes, but those two getting together no, working together is okay but that’s all.

3. Belle

October 31, 2011 at 6:15 pm

Totally hot, it’s about time those two resolved all that tension. And Sookie would be SO jealous. 😀

4. Zoey

November 1, 2011 at 12:30 am

Aw, he’s so charming and funny in this interview <3

5. Sookieleana

November 1, 2011 at 4:08 am

No, just No.

And yes I do know he was only joking 🙂

6. Andrea

November 1, 2011 at 10:28 am

Why not? I think they would look HOT! And agree with Belle Sookie will be sooo jealous 😛

7. Bethany

November 2, 2011 at 1:56 am

I always thought that maybe they had had a thing back in the day already. And a flashback scene would be really fun to see. It would be even better if Sookie dreams it and gets jealous, only she can’t decide who she is more jealous of. LOL

• Irina

November 4, 2011 at 6:05 pm

OMG. That would be awesome. I was actually kinda disappointed that TB didn’t try to exploit that (for comedic effect, of course) in the 3-some dream that Sookie had in S4. Just think how hysterical it would have been if after Bill and Eric started fighting in the livingroom, and then stopped when Sookie yelled “Stop!” Sookie would have said “Now kiss and make up.” And then the guys would have looked at her and said together “Not even in your dreams.”