SPOILERS: More Pam and Sookie?

Kristin Bauer Van Straten was quite a memorable ‘Maleficent’ in this week’s Once Upon a Time. This month she’ll be donning ‘Pam’ gear again as filming starts up for season 5 of True Blood. Kristin told The Hollywood Reporter that she is expecting a lot more Pam/Sookie interaction.  “Definitely going to be more forced interaction between Pam and Sookie, I feel,” she says. “That’s the impression I get. You know there are so many story lines that you only get a little tidbit each script. But, I feel like Pam and Sookie are going to have to deal with each other.” She also revealed that season 5 picks up right where season 4 ended.

1. Gracie

November 1, 2011 at 10:49 am

That proves it! If Sookie is around Pam more that means Eric is Tara’s maker I was really hoping it would be Bill or Bill and Eric!

November 1, 2011 at 11:07 am

It’s a good theory, but it really ‘proves’ nothing. You may be jumping to conclusions waaaay too soon. 😉

2. esw45

November 1, 2011 at 11:10 am

Yes I agree…..it must be Eric…..because Eric is in love with Sookie that is why he turned her….her and Pam will be forced to deal with each other, should be interesting.

3. Redkiss

November 1, 2011 at 11:40 am

I thought that it might be Pam who turns Tara
    because Eric told her once, it’s her time to be a maker
    and if she does sth good for Sookie, maybe Eric will forgive her (rocket^^)
    okay it depends whom of them is the fastest to arrive
    Eric and Bill sense Sookies feelings – they could be there every second
    oh and don’t forget Russel :S – and he can get into the house (it’s still Erics yay)
    Russel wants Sookie so bad lol (to drink her dry of course)
    nah I dunno – but would be great 🙂

4. Cha

November 1, 2011 at 11:55 am

I think the “forced interaction” could mean anything in Bon Temps. Yes, the most obvious assumption would be E/S reconcile, but that’s a little too easy and probably what they want Trubies to think so that there’s a huge ” oh no they didn’t” moment when it turns out to be completely the opposite. I think them having to deal with one another will be a lot like the unlikely teams we saw in season 4. It’s gonna take an act of some major team work, forced interactions and petty love triangle put on hold to take Pop-Pop Russ down.
    I’m just sayin’

• esw45

November 1, 2011 at 12:08 pm

Yeah Cha, I don’t believe it will be a E/S reconciliation…..if he did turn Tara it,probably was not something sookie asked him to do…..that would be,an issue, Pam would hate dealing with sookie for,any reason….issues there and,probably if there would be any reconciliation between E/S your right Russell would force it to happen….

• Sookieeleana

November 1, 2011 at 12:56 pm

I actually think Russell, Eric and Bill may end up on the same side. If Eric and Bill are on the run from the authority and we all know how much Russell hates the authority. Russell knows what Sookie is, anyone who knows that usually ends up dying, if the writers are going to bring him back as a regular they’ll probably have to end up on the same side.

• Belle

November 4, 2011 at 4:05 am

Now that would be an interesting twist!

5. Sookieeleana

November 1, 2011 at 12:52 pm

I don’t think Sookie has an issue with Pam. It’s totally one sided. Pam hates Sookie because she took away Eric’s love (or that’s the way Pam is seeing it). I would like them to have to get along due to Sookie being Eric’s girlfriend but it’s more likely that Pam turns Tara. Not sure how she would get over from Shreveport in time, with Tara having a big hole in her head and all, unless she is lurking around looking for Eric?

• esw45

November 1, 2011 at 12:59 pm

Yes she would have to lurking around sookie’s house to do that….but I could see her turning Tara…..she hates sookie and is on the warpath. Either way its going to be drama….which is what TB is all about…..

• Cha

November 1, 2011 at 3:14 pm

She hates Tara too maybe more than Sookie… What’s her motivation? To get on Eric’s “good side” ? Last I remember she wanted her just plain dead, not apart of the walking dead. Lol I’ve always wanted to say that.

• esw45

November 1, 2011 at 4:21 pm

That’s a good question…..that is why it fit that Eric or bill would turn Tara because of loving sookie…..but when you try to make sense on TB …..usually the opposite that occurs??

6. Ragenalex

November 1, 2011 at 3:06 pm

You all seem to forget that Sookie needs to make room in her life for Quinn, the weretiger.

November 1, 2011 at 3:14 pm

I gotta say, I’m not a fan of the mighty Quinn. :-

• trixie

November 1, 2011 at 3:21 pm

It worked in the books, but I really don’t think throwing yet another suitor into the mix would work in the context of the show…

• esw45

November 1, 2011 at 4:14 pm

Yes ……I think that Quinn won’t be in the show…..alcide will be used as,an alternative to Eric,and bill…..but I believe by the of season 5 she will want to be with one of the vamps….just my prediction.

• Sookieeleana

November 1, 2011 at 5:12 pm

Quinn is unnecessary now Eric has already got all his memories back. Besides the first time he called her “babe” I’d have to turn the volume right off.

• summer

November 7, 2011 at 8:54 am

Yeah, “Babe” got a little annoying!

• sabrina

November 5, 2011 at 9:07 pm

in the books sookie gets with quin but its not a long relationship because he isnt there much but she ends up back with eric hopefully around the end of the season and it goes from there

• esw45

November 5, 2011 at 10:14 pm

it will probably be Alcide instead of bringing Quinn in and like you I hope she gets with Eric by the end of the season

• patty

November 9, 2011 at 10:43 pm

I hope Sookie does not date Alcide. Or if she does, she should not have sex with him. I feel her character would take another downward dive. In my mind, she will be, well… loose.

7. Jules

November 1, 2011 at 4:39 pm

Not that I think Pam is the type to just sit around and twiddle her thumbs, but maybe we are reading too much into this bit of info. The fact is Eric loves sookie and Pam doesn’t want to lose him. Pam has no choice but interact more w/ sook to please Eric. Or maybe to understand why her maker is so drawn to her ( other than fairy blood). What may be forced now could turn into an awesome friendship 🙂

• esw45

November 1, 2011 at 6:07 pm

That would be cool if that happens…Pam right now just can’t believe that eric would ever love someone besides her….she knows that he has it bad for sookie…..to the point of having the true death done to himself to protect her….she thought only for her …..would he ever do that!

8. Jennifer

November 1, 2011 at 6:26 pm

OK everyone is commenting on Tara being turned and that would be what brings Sookie and Pam closer. I don’t know about the whole thing of Tara be turned into a vamp that would be the obvious answer to saving her. We have to remember that LaLa is upstairs in Sookies house so he may play a part in Tara’s fate also.

There maybe another thing that brings Sookie and Pam closer or have them interact more and that is part of the spoiler with the casting call for Eric’s sister. Who knows what she is going to bring into the mix or what problems she will cause since she will be a double agent.That might have Pam and Sookie working together and be against her to help or protect Eric.

• Belle

November 4, 2011 at 4:15 am

I was thinking about Lafayette too, he’ll obviously have heard the gunshots and will come downstairs, and now with his new medium powers, who knows what could happen? I want to think Tara will be turned but it could be something else entirely…

9. Laura

November 2, 2011 at 12:58 pm

Do you seriously think that Kristin already knows whats going to happen in season 5, so far she probably only has the first script for the first episode, I thinK Kristin just wanted to answer to the question, it was just speculation…

I have read somewhere the tb writers write a lot of the episode during shooting, thats why hte end of the seasons, especially this season always turn out really weird with some strange plotholes…

on a bluray special Pam said she has a child named collin and then on the show eric says she has no child, sorry but that is inconsistent…and Pam also seems to not to rot anymore, did the spell get away just like this? …

November 2, 2011 at 4:59 pm

Maybe you missed the part where Kristin specifically states that this was her “impression”, not something she knew for sure. So to answer your question, no, I don’t “seriously think” that Kristin knows what’s going to happen in season 5, but I never said she did and neither did she.

And perhaps the potholes are there to be filled in with this coming season. To keep us speculating and talking about it like we love to do here. I don’t know where you heard about the writers writing episodes during shooting, but I would not believe that at all. It makes no sense whatsoever.

10. K.

November 2, 2011 at 11:45 pm

If Tara is turned, I hope it’s Bill because Tara and Jessica as sisters would be hilarious. Also, I hope Pam gets to rot some more – hysterical!

11. Belle

November 4, 2011 at 4:12 am

It must be fun being an actor on True Blood, dropping a hint like that and watching all of us go berserk with speculation…like poking an anthill. 🙂

I’d love to see some forced interaction with Pam and Sookie being on the same team, fighting for Eric – I think they’d make a kick-ass combination, they’re both so gutsy! As someone mentioned above, the Eric’s sister/AVL storyline could potentially open something like that up… here’s hoping. I think I’m just keen for more teamwork after how awesome the whole Eric/Bill/Pam/Jessica V-team deal was.

12. Irina

November 4, 2011 at 4:29 pm

I hope Tara doesn’t turn into a vampire. She needs to remain human–to be Sookie’s anchor in the human world. Of course Sookie and Pam will be interacting in S5. They have Eric in common. I can’t wait to see what TB has in store for Bill and Eric. It will interesting to learn more about vamp culture and politics.

13. summer

November 7, 2011 at 9:05 am

I like Pam, but this season Pam was a little whiny butt head. Sookie saved Eric while Pam had issues controlling her anger against Marnie/witches. Pam also opened her big rotting mouth to Bill about Eric’s whereabouts, which almost led to Eric’s true death via Bill.

So, I’d say Pam’s rotting “vagina” should be thankful to Sookie”s “fairy vagina.” LOL

Anyhow, I think Eric will punish Pam by making Pam, Sookie’s protector. Pam will have to OBEY Eric. Yes, she may have some resentment initially towards Sookie, but eventually I think Pam will learn to accept her and her abilities. TB really took the essence of each character from CH books, and I think they will bring Pam’s affection towards Sookie to the show as well. Sookie will probably have to save Pam’s life for Pam to really see Sookie as valuable, and as a friend.