SPOILERS: Episode 502 Title Revealed

SpoilerTV just tweeted the title for episode 5.02 and I think this may generate a lot of speculation for Truebies.

The episode is called “Authority Always Wins”. The first thing that came to my mind was the song by John Mellencamp and I wondered if they will use it or a cover of it. Also, is this when we’ll meet Nora?

It’s obvious that this title refers to The Authority, whom we know nothing about just yet. What say you, Truebies?

1. Sookieeleana

November 28, 2011 at 12:57 pm

Authority always wins eh? Well Eric Northman likes to win as well and my money’s on the viking.

• esw45

November 28, 2011 at 1:09 pm

Yes, I belive he will find a way….I am guessing Nora, Bill and we know before its all said and Sookie will be involved in helping Eric win over the authority.

• eloise taylor

December 6, 2011 at 12:12 am

I thank Eric not worried about the athrity ,because, he is kind of one of them.Or,maybe he is or now something more powerful to keep him alive.And,maybe Sooky will be a part of it.

2. Dee

November 28, 2011 at 1:32 pm

Maybe this will be an episode where The Authority wins a battle, but not necessarily the war.

• Sookieeleana

November 28, 2011 at 1:45 pm

Yep, they won’t go down in ep.2 that’s for sure.
      My hope is Eric and Russell eventually team up and take them down (with a little inside help from Nora).

3. Bethany

November 30, 2011 at 3:22 am

I think it is obviouse from the title what song they will be revamping for the show, and of course you are right about it being Mellencamp’s classic. I just wonder who they will get to cover it. They always seem to find really cool was of making old songs new and more relavent. As far as what it means, I think the Authority will come in and appear to have won something really big (because we are talking about the 2nd episode of the season, there are too many more to have that out of the way this early) Only I have to agree that Eric (with his Sister up his sleeve) will be in more control than it appears. Just my take. And I can hope hope hope that Sookie (since they are soooo not following the books closely enough) will fear for his life and give us some steamy scenes in the process. he he he

4. eloise taylor

December 6, 2011 at 12:20 am

I have a queston. Whatever,happen to sooky parents? If,ya remember in one of the season. Sooky,godmother told her that they did not drawn.Is,true blood ever going to give her closure about her parents death.