How Would You Spend $1000 for the Holidays?

Black Friday and Cyber Monday offered exceptional deals on items that cluttered our holiday wish lists. Tablets, iPhones, the hottest pair of jeans, that diamond for a special someone who holidays are about to change. I’ve talked with many people who completed their Christmas shopping in those two days and I think they deserve the gold star. Or at the very least, a little something for themselves.

There are two shops that I visited over the past couple of weeks that got me thinking what I’d do if I had the money. Some serious damage, that’s what. And with all the shopping I’ve done for my kids and family, I feel it’s time to turn my eyes inward. How about you?

What if you had $1000 to spend in the HBO Shop on anything True Blood-related? Would you stock your bar with the Tru Blood Drink Set, including the bottle opener? Maybe add the Fangtasia Martini glasses or Merlotte’s pint glasses. You may also want to get that Merlotte’s apron to wear as you serve your holiday party guests.

$1000 could buy multiple DVD sets from seasons 1, 2 and 3, to spread the True Blood love around. You have had your eyes on that Tarte for True Blood makeup set or the V-MODA headphones or ReVamps that we’ve featured in giveaways here.

There are 227 items inspired by True Blood, all available in the HBO Shop. For me, I’ve got my peepers on the Hammit for True Blood Eric Handbag. In the comments below, tell us how you would spend $1000 on a True Blood shopping spree in the HBO Shop

1. jaymzangel

December 1, 2011 at 8:05 am

The Hammit for True Blood Fangtastia bag would be mine. As well as the V-Moda ReVamps, the Tarte makeup set & a few t-shirts =)

2. Teresa Mummert

December 1, 2011 at 8:14 am

I would stock my fridge with Trublood and buy everyone Merlottes uniforms.

3. Dory

December 1, 2011 at 10:07 am

Frighteningly enough, $1000 would not be enough to buy everything I want from the True Blood Shop at the HBO Shop. But it’d be a lot of fun to get started on outfitting my very own Fangtasia North (and taking one of those very sexy handbags off their stock too).

4. Robin Carmichael

December 1, 2011 at 11:50 am

Since all of my family members know my obsession with True Blood, I would buy them all gifts! For my older brother (who likes to drink) the Merlotte’s pint glass set. For my twin brother: the complete comic book series so far. For my father: the Merlotte’s neon sign. For my mother: seasons 1-3 on Blu-Ray since I took hers for myself!

I would also get my roommate a “Team Eric” shirt… (she is OBSESSED with him).

And the rest would be spent on stuff to throw a kick ass True Blood party for my birthday in February!

5. Jenni Taylor

December 1, 2011 at 4:08 pm

I would buy a huge package of TruBlood. I would also buy all the phone covers so I can rock an awesome cover all the time. I would probably spend the rest of it all on Fangtasia stuff.

6. Bethany

December 4, 2011 at 4:16 am

I would get a bunch of Tru-Blood and get all the Fangtasia stuff available along with a Team Eric shirt. 🙂 If there was anything left I would get the Tru-Blood blanket as well. It looks so cute and comfy.