FRIDAY FIVE: Looking Forward to 2012
Sorry about the late Friday Five! Unforeseen circumstances prevented me from posting yesterday. As we say goodbye to 2011 and look forward to the new year there are s few things that Mel and I are looking forward to. Here are five of them.
- Season 5 of True Blood beginning in June. (Duh!)
- San Diego Comic Con 2012. I know it’s really early but I’m already getting excited about this. I hope we get to meet more Truebies this year!
- New ways of interacting with our readers. We have some ideas that we think you will all enjoy and we can’t wait to roll them out for you.
- New giveaways. Who doesn’t like entering contests? We love to give. Get ready for new ‘stuff’ in 2012!
- New ways that HBO will involve the fans as the new season approaches. They are so creative and they always introduce fun ways for all of us to feel part of the True Blood experience. Sometimes they do their jobs a little too well!
Of course there are more things that we are very excited about but we’ll keep those under wraps until they are finished marinating.
So what’s on your list for 2012? Share!
Happy New Year, Truebies!