FRIDAY FIVE: Looking Forward to 2012

Sorry about the late Friday Five! Unforeseen circumstances prevented me from posting yesterday. As we say goodbye to 2011 and look forward to the new year there are s few things that Mel and I are looking forward to. Here are five of them.

1. Season 5 of True Blood beginning in June. (Duh!)
  2. San Diego Comic Con 2012. I know it’s really early but I’m already getting excited about this. I hope we get to meet more Truebies this year!
  3. New ways of interacting with our readers. We have some ideas that we think you will all enjoy and we can’t wait to roll them out for you.
  4. New giveaways. Who doesn’t like entering contests? We love to give. Get ready for new ‘stuff’ in 2012!
  5. New ways that HBO will involve the fans as the new season approaches. They are so creative and they always introduce fun ways for all of us to feel part of the True Blood experience. Sometimes they do their jobs a little too well!

Of course there are more things that we are very excited about but we’ll keep those under wraps until they are finished marinating.

So what’s on your list for 2012? Share!

Happy New Year, Truebies!

1. Bethany

January 1, 2012 at 8:01 pm

Excelent 5 this week. Its the holiday season, so you are forgiven for being a bit late. he he he Waiting Sucks was great last year. I too can’t wait to see how HBO and AB will do it this year. I know they are back on set, so am hoping to get a little taste sometime soon. I sometimes feel like I am a “V” addict, only my “V” is actually “TB” LOL

2. Cha

January 1, 2012 at 8:07 pm

I’m looking forward to season 5 of TB as well
    I’m hoping for a happy healthy new year and a promising new start for myself, all my family friends and my fellow trubies everywhere.
    Most of all………
    I’m looking forward to the arrival of our new addition, little bits is due mid June!!!
    P.S. I tell you being preggers has made waiting for S5 TB a walk in the park. 🙂
    Happy New Year Everyone.

• Sookieeleana

January 2, 2012 at 7:14 am

Congratulations Cha! The new arrival will be here in time for season 5. Hope you are keeping well and everything goes to plan.

I’m a little all over the place with season 5 right now, hopefully I’ll have settled into excitement by it airs. As I’m not expecting much Sookie/Eric I’m most looking forward to seeing behind the scenes at the authority and of course Pam’s turning story. The more Pam the better!

• Cha

January 2, 2012 at 1:18 pm

Thanks Sook!! I’m doing very well as for going as planned I can only pray 🙂

• esw45

January 2, 2012 at 3:21 pm

Like you Sookieleana, I don’t see too much Eric/sookie interaction for most of this season 5 until the last few episodes…..hopefully they will mean good things?
        The authority and Pam being turned should be good to watch……but the weres i doubt will be must see tv…….alcide is not an interesting lead male character.

January 2, 2012 at 9:12 am

Congratulations, Cha!!!

January 2, 2012 at 12:28 pm

Congratulations, Cha!

3. Cha

January 2, 2012 at 1:21 pm

Thnx Liz & Mel!! Now I’ll have to get two down to sleep early on Sunday nights! Lol 🙂

• esw45

January 2, 2012 at 3:16 pm

Congratulations Cha! I know you’ll have a happy healthy baby.

• Cha

January 2, 2012 at 6:57 pm

Thanks Esw 🙂 I appreciate that!