PHOTO: Behind the Scenes of True Blood Season 5

Warning: Minor Spoilers Ahead

New True Blood cast member Brandon James (he plays one of Holly’s sons), Tweeted a photo of himself on the set with Chris Bauer. Looks like Andy and Holly will be dealing with a little juvenile delinquency this season, you think? And do we have a new deputy in the background there?

Photo from the set of True Blood season 5

1. Cha

January 8, 2012 at 11:08 am

Chris looks like he has been hitting the gym! He looks good.
    P.S. That new deputy looks like vampire lunch… Lol, poor guy.

2. Lee

January 8, 2012 at 3:07 pm

I’m thinking the new guy would have a “red shirt” on if he was on Star Trek. LOL.

3. Patrick

January 9, 2012 at 1:55 am

That’s not a new deputy, behind Andy, that’s Kevin or Kenny. One of those….I think its Kenny. Kind of forgot his name. He’s been in TB since at least the 3rd season

4. Erwin Amstrong

January 9, 2012 at 6:37 pm

In YouTube video embed code you can also specify parameters based to your wish like width, height or even border colors.

5. Anja

January 10, 2012 at 7:18 am

That’s not a new deputy… It’s that same little deputy guy who got his throat ripped out by a werepanther, and I believe he’s in TB since season 2 or so.

Anyhow, I hope they wont give KIDS ”big” roles, because let’s face it… TB is for grown ups and that’s how we like it! Don’t turn this into a soap opera please.

January 10, 2012 at 8:45 am

True Blood is already pretty soapy if you ask me. 😉 But I wouldn’t worry about the new teens having much of a role; I think they’ll be a catalyst for Holly and Andy to spend more time together more than anything.

• Anja

January 11, 2012 at 8:18 am

Indeed, it’s already pretty soapy, and in my opinion also getting cheesier and cheesier 😛 but if they’d give kids bigger roles than I’m outta here lol!