True Blood Rogue’s Gallery Showdown: Round 1

It is a truth universally acknowledged that if you’re name is Sookie Stackhouse, you must be in danger somehow. Over the past four seasons of True Blood, we’ve seen a lot of villains, rogues, and generally nasty people wreck all sorts of havoc on Sookie & co. Who’s the baddest of the bad? Nastiest of the nasty? Roguiest of the rogues? We’re pitting them against each other in a bracket tournament to find out who you think is the ultimate True Blood baddie!

How it works:

• We chose the most prominent of the wicked, dangerous, all around nasty characters from seasons 1-4 and randomly matched them up in pairs;
  • Vote for your favorite from each pairing;
  • At the end of Round 1, winners of each poll will progress to Round 2;
  • Voting in Round 1 ends at 11:59PM PT on Wednesday, January 18.

Ready? Go!

1. Sookieeleana

January 12, 2012 at 10:24 am

This is a great idea – love it!
    Got to be Russell or Franky.

I still can’t see Tommy as a bad guy – he broke my heart 🙁

2. Helen

January 12, 2012 at 10:39 am

Russell is the ultimate baddie!

3. Dee

January 12, 2012 at 11:43 am

LOVE the poll! What a fun way to pass the time during the hiatus!

4. Gail

January 12, 2012 at 1:26 pm

Fun poll and a walk down memory/nightmare lane. A very dark creepy one. Can hardly wait for the next season to start!

5. Shelli

January 12, 2012 at 7:17 pm

Russell will take down every villians,because He’s freakin’ 3,000 yrs. & No one mess w/ the king of Misspinssi!!!!! I wonder how he re-react when he have to run in w/ Queen Mab in season 5.

Or Mab freed him from his prison? Or Nora is involve in it to tries to get Eric? Or It is something do w/ Salome?

6. Syydiana

January 12, 2012 at 9:00 pm

I almost spit my hot coco on my computer…LOL Every Time I see Cooter’s name it reminds me of the scene when Debbie walks in to Russel’s office and says ” They killed my Cooter!” Sorry It get’s me every time 🙂

• Cha

January 12, 2012 at 9:10 pm

Lol I know exactly what you mean.

7. Bethany

January 13, 2012 at 8:46 am

For all the chaos that was sparked during a previous thread about who Sookie’s HEA could possibly be, I was shocked to find that nearly every one of my answers was right in line with everyone else. LOL I have to say, Russell (like it appears everyone else agrees) is the biggest Baddie on the show. And I like that idea someone mentioned about pitting him against Queen Maab. That would be amazing to watch.

8. AphroditeMF

January 13, 2012 at 10:27 am

Awwww, not poor, misunderstood little Tommy! He was a tool, but not an evil tool!

What about Lorena?

January 13, 2012 at 10:37 am

I KNEW we were forgetting someone!!! We’ll put her in round 2. She gets a bye because we knew she’d win Round 1. Yeah, that’s what happened. 😀

• Vikinggrl

January 16, 2012 at 2:11 pm

Mel, you’re too funny… Lmao…..