True Blood Season 5 Promo with NEW Footage to Air Sunday, April 1

Head’s up, Truebies! A brand new True Blood promo will air on HBO shortly before the premiere of Game of Thrones on Sunday, April 1! We’ve been informed that this is a show promo featuring new characters and footage from season 5. Woo to the hoo! We’ll have the beautiful, HD version of the promo posted here Sunday night, so even if you don’t have HBO (or you’re too distracted by the return of Game of Thrones), you can stop by and watch it over and over and…

1. Abel

March 30, 2012 at 11:34 am

Hdhdjakwkeirosoxbfj i’m so excited!

2. Sarah

March 30, 2012 at 1:40 pm

Hopefully this is not a April fools joke….cus that would just be wrong;)

3. alexa

March 31, 2012 at 1:05 am

THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The wait has been ridiculously long this year.

4. Lala

March 31, 2012 at 6:08 pm

Ready to see it

5. Keisa R.

April 1, 2012 at 12:35 pm

I’m so excited!!! My whole family is so addicted to True Blood..

6. shell

April 1, 2012 at 8:06 pm

OMG just seen promo looks good cant wait.kinds was disappointed to see Eric kiss another thou

7. A-pos

April 1, 2012 at 9:58 pm

The thrill for True Blood is gone for me. Alan Ball’s departure from the characters in SVM leaves me cold. I only came here looking for hints on Deadlocked.

April 1, 2012 at 10:33 pm

If you want Deadlocked hints, why are you watching a True Blood promo?

I can give you a Deadlocked hint: More than one character is killed. 😉 Our reviews are coming in a couple of weeks!

• L.

April 2, 2012 at 11:37 am

you are right, lots of others think the same, just to let eric remember everything and sookie rejecting him because she loves bill too, were the hell did that happen in the books at least in some way? And know he is going to make out with his vampire sister… they did the exact opposite of the books. The books were clear in that the time spent with AE had not thing to do with love. And Sookie as well as Eric were OK with that. And once it was over sure she missed him but didn’t make the leap to love until BOOKS later.
      I try my best now to separat the show from the books, because the show is so nothng like charlaines work anymore…

8. Rhonda Gonzales

April 2, 2012 at 2:40 pm

Ok- Here goes—- Bill and Sookie need to get back together. It would be very interesting and new to explore Sookie and Bill as Fae and Vampire. Since the Fae seem to live for endless years, Sookie and bill could be together and he would not have to change her. Heres the thing. Bill and Sookie have so much more chemistry than Eric and Sookie. I know everyone like Eric cause he is such a big shot. …… But its too predicatable. Bill comes across as a vampire who still understands humans. He loves Sookie and it shows! Twilight had it right when they kept Bella and Edward together….. No body wants to see the same old thing, so instead of Sookie becoming a vampire how about Bill becoming part fae as he and Sookie are together- thus giving a new twist on something we havent seen already. The books state that the longer fae are together the stronger the fae in them is and the longer they live (hint)… Put Claude living with Sookie- let her fae side grow, put her and Bill back together and lets see him change some. I love it!!!! I have so many ideas… HBO you really should ask. Stephen, Anne- its time to up the gusto…. The chemistry between Bill and Sookie is too strong. Eric is great of course, but lets let him wrangle in Steve Newlens wife! And just to show off a little — let Layfette and Steve Newlen ( the new vamp) have a romance…. Lets see easy going Hoyt with Pam! Lets see Jessica with Tara… and Sam with Arlene!!!!! Please have Stephen look at this, I hear is is producing, pass it along

April 2, 2012 at 2:43 pm

You lost me at “Twilight had it right…”

• Ally

April 3, 2012 at 8:48 pm

I hope this is a joke. Bill and Sookie together are the worst.

I wish someone would give Bill a one-way ticket to Lima. I am so sick of him.

• L.

April 4, 2012 at 6:22 am

Bill and sookie are not even the main couple in the books, they break up and there is nothing romantically between them anymore, and he lied to her the whole time thoughout their relationship, it would be so wrong… I know the TB writers have a huge crush on Bill, but it would make a lot of people mad if they do this.. And still don’t get that sookie asked the guy who let her get beaten almost to death ask bill for forgiveness.

I am ok with ERic getting some love from Nora, this new character, sookie dumbened him and he needs to get back to his old badass self, and maybe, if Sookie becomes more likable again, they can get back together, I just have a problem with true blood Sookie, like most people, I like book Sookie much more than the TV version…