SPOILER-ISH: Eric & Bill’s Bromance

E!Online has a bit of True Blood season 5 scoop in today’s spoiler column. It’s not really news to anyone who has been paying attention, but it’s always nice to hear from one of the stars, right?

DevonCarruthers: True Blood please!
Sorry, Sookie (and fans of the love triangle), but this is the season of the bromance! “There’s a bit of a bromance between going on this year between Eric and Bill,” Alexander Skargård tells us. “It’s fun because I love Stephen Moyer to death and after four years of butting heads, this is more like Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. We have a common enemy and we have to team up this year.”

I know there are some who don’t want to watch Bill and Eric work together, but I’m quite looking forward to it. Alex and Steve have terrific comedic chemistry, and coming right after Sookie chose to be alone rather than with either of them? Should be some very funny moments in the midst of this “common enemy” they’re working against.

1. Kim O

May 1, 2012 at 10:32 am

I agree. They are funny together.

• EricsMoll

May 1, 2012 at 4:07 pm

lolol
      I personally, can’t wait to watch the two of them work t’gether. They DO make a good comedic duo (We Are Not Puppies !!). It’s a love/hate relationship, along the lines of ” The enemy of my enemy is my friend.” Which should make for great fun (not to mention the trouble I’m positive will find them). I’m still laughing over the “Butch Cassidy/ Sundance” reference…….I can’t imagine Butch n Sundance with Fangs! – although I am looking forward to it!

Now………. it’s off to Barnes & Noble to pick up my pre-ordered DEADLOCKED!!!!!!
      Waaaah Whooooo ! ! !

2. Gracie

May 1, 2012 at 6:26 pm

I’m really looking forward to Bill and Eric working together instead of pining over Sookie! But I don’t think Eric is going to take it well, I hear he is going to take it out on poor Pam!!!!!

3. Billie

May 2, 2012 at 1:40 am

They are hilarious together! I do think we’re in for some memorable moments here, haha.

4. L.

May 2, 2012 at 4:09 am

Not a big fan of this pairing, what was just bothering me is that they made Eric so submissive towards bill in sesaon 4, eric is over 800 years older, he should be the one taking charge… I know the TB writers seem to have kind of an obsession with Bill, but don’t want ERic to be bills sidekick, I just want eric and pams relationship to get fixed..:(

5. Ellen

May 2, 2012 at 9:24 am

I think it’s great because, as Alexander said, the actors have a lot of affection for each other that is really very sweet. And probably Bill’s best line last season was ‘I liked you better when you were brain dead,” so yes, more of that please!

6. http://www.ip2p4u.com

May 7, 2012 at 7:38 pm

What thoughts do you have about the Jets this new season with their new player?