True Blood Radio 175: Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers!

As you can tell from the title, this week’s episode is chock full of True Blood season 5 spoilers. We have sneak peeks, new photos, casting calls, and episode synopses to discuss, in addition to some news items and a super cool giveaway.

Things We Talked About:

You can subscribe to True Blood Radio on iTunes or Stitcher, or watch back episodes on Blip.tv. As always, if you’d like to comment or ask a question, you can drop us a line or leave a comment below.

1. Elisha_Q

May 8, 2012 at 4:06 pm

The text that the linguist is translating could have something to do with the ritual in the monastery.

2. Bern

May 9, 2012 at 2:44 am

Try this senerio, Tara is saved by the fairy’s, She resurfaces in the Bon Temps cemetary. The Fairy pool. Sookie needs to find her because of memory loss after her injury, Rogue Vampire.. Steve Newland.. turned against his will now seeks to prove vampire are everything he said they were by being one.

• Abel

May 9, 2012 at 9:42 am

Wow that is actually a very good speculation! Oh and when she looks for Tara she meets Claudette!

• esw45

May 9, 2012 at 11:41 am

Good try its plausible but I don’t think so ….when they showed that still of Pam looks she is in Sookies kitchen and her and Laffeyette digging a hole close to her house looks like Pam turns Tara into a vampire…..Steve Newlin could be the rogue vampire that’s a possibility…

May 10, 2012 at 3:07 pm

I like the idea of this, a LOT, but I don’t think it’s the direction they chose.

3. Melvin

May 9, 2012 at 4:18 pm

awesome news & spoilers thank u so much liz & mel by the way u both look great seaon 5 6?10 #waiting sucks TB

4. Trissa

May 9, 2012 at 8:23 pm

I’m sorry, but these ladies aren’t in the same room together. It’s annoying how they’re trying to make it seem like they’re looking at each other.

May 9, 2012 at 8:42 pm

I’m sorry we’re not in the same room together, too. 😀

May 10, 2012 at 3:00 pm

Wow, you’re annoyed by that? Well, I guess if you have to pull something out of thin air to rant about, it means we’re doing pretty good.

• Viv

May 10, 2012 at 5:42 pm

I just think it’s fun! Points for trying I say. Love the show ladies.

May 10, 2012 at 6:28 pm

Thanks Viv!

• vikingrl

May 10, 2012 at 8:48 pm

I agree with Viv you girls are the BEST!! and so is your site…

May 10, 2012 at 10:30 pm

Aw, thanks vikingrl!

• Elisha_Q

May 11, 2012 at 6:05 am

Nobody’s making you watch. What are the other options – ignore each other or may be have separate podcasts going over the same thing. Liz and Mel are doing their best to make it look like an ordinary conversation and I like it.

5. Elisha_Q

May 11, 2012 at 6:35 am

Lala also could have provided the vampire blood to heal Tara, something left in the fridge from his dealer days. But not knowing how the whole process for turning someone into vampire works, him and Sookie probably lost hope and decided to bury her – which would make it more like Jake Purifoy’s story (Tara will not be happy about becoming a vamp cause she despises them). Sookie came to my mind as a possibility too, because last season they used “If I had a hammer” but with Lala and Arlene’s baby. If they knew about Sam’s saving with the cloviel d’or from this book,which Im kind of certain, they could have used it as basis. Since Sookie has “hands of light” instead of cloviel d’or, I thought it’s possible she saved Tara just without knowing it. True Blood uses the material very loosely after all.

I wrote almost the same thing under the post about the synopsises of the first 3 episodes but nobody said anything. So, what do you guys think ?

• wendyepooh

May 12, 2012 at 5:08 am

I’m thinking that either Sookie or LaLa saved Tara. Sookie with her fairy magic or LaLa with his magical power. Remember he saved Jesus when his crazy grandpa got a snake to bite him. Because at he end of last season LaLa was up stairs Crying and talking to Jesus when Sookie and Tara where down stairs. Also in the clip this season with Sookie, Alcide and LaLa. LaLa goes off on Alcide about wanting nothing to do with Vamps or Werewolves that makes me think they some how saved her with out either vamp or wolf.

• Elisha_Q

May 12, 2012 at 6:30 am

Unfortunately the scene with Sookie, Alcide and Lafayet was from episode one and from the synopsises (if they are true) we know that Tara is resurfacing in the third episode. That makes 3 days – which is the time it takes to become a vampire. Tara will be mighty pissed when she comes to her senses and realises what she is. I still hope she doesn’t get turned, too, but there are indications to the opposite.

6. radyo dinle

May 15, 2012 at 6:48 pm

I just think it’s fun! Points for trying I say. Love the show ladies.

7. Trissa

May 18, 2012 at 5:27 am

I hope Tara isn’t the Louis de Pointe du Lac of True Blood, all mopey and crap. LOL

8. Susnebraska

May 18, 2012 at 6:57 pm

I am loving the book, too! age 150.

Liz & Mel>>>I am wondering if you are referring to Claude’s storyline – about direction of Deadlocked?

Anyhoo, super excited for this upcoming 5th season! I am gonna have to get on Ebay to buy my annual 3-4 Merlotte T-shirts a.s.a.p. 🙂

You gals are great!