True Blood Radio 176: Season 5 Scoop

This week we have some big screen news, the release date of the final Sookie novel, and lots and lots of spoilers for True Blood season 5. Less than 3 weeks to go, Truebies!

Things We Talked About:

You can subscribe to True Blood Radio on iTunes or Stitcher, or watch back episodes on Blip.tv. As always, if you’d like to comment or ask a question, you can drop us a line or leave a comment below.

1. Wemoonwitch

May 22, 2012 at 4:07 pm

Nice show Mel & Liz. The two guards were Wybert & Siegebert (pronounced Way-Bairt See-Ya-Bairt). Would love to see guards inspired by them but don’t think it’s likely.

May 22, 2012 at 4:17 pm

Thanks for the pronunciation guide. 🙂 I need to keep my Sookie Companion next to me during our podcasts!

• Wemoonwitch

May 22, 2012 at 6:06 pm

Thatz what we’re for

2. Trissa

May 23, 2012 at 4:52 am

Battleship is just AWFUL! I apologize, I tried to support Alexander, but he can do SO MUCH BETTER!

3. Jay

May 23, 2012 at 9:58 am

You guys are so awesome 🙂

May 23, 2012 at 11:06 am

Thanks! 😀

4. Elisha_Q

May 23, 2012 at 10:15 am

Russel was trying to use the fairy blood to become sunproof (may be add some sunscreen SPF 50 and it will work 🙂 ) So I’m thinking the new vampire breed would be related to that. They will probably need blood from the first vampire – which I guess was in that bottle in the museum-like display case, blood from a 100% fairy and of course some text in an ancient language (makes me wonder, if making a spell in an ancient language is so dangerous and powerfull, how did human kind survive when these languages were still used on an everyday basis 🙂 )

5. AJ

May 23, 2012 at 11:16 am

Congratulations Kelly and Holly!

It’s totally Sarah Newlin getting munched on by Jessica.. and you see Hoyt getting munched on by STEVE NEWLIN!

6. susnebraska

May 27, 2012 at 1:24 pm

Let’s hope Stephen Moyer’s next film, after the horrific sci fi ‘The Caller.” It was terrible. I cut it short. I was bad, in my opinion.

7. Viv

May 27, 2012 at 2:16 pm

Actually there was a werewolf who was turned vamp too in ‘Definately Dead’ so we could have a cross between the two species in True Blood. It isn’t copying Vampire Diaries as Charlaine did it first. His name was Jake Purfoy and he was in Hadley’s apartment under the stasis spell. Sookie and Amelia were attacked by him when the spell was lifted.

• Elisha_Q