VIDEO: Everything is at Stake in Season 5

The latest promo video found at SpoilerTV is a bit of what we’ve already seen, but if you watch closely there are a couple new scenes thrown in as well.

For the record, that hand coming out of the ground doesn’t look like Tara’s to me. Speculations?

1. Elisha_Q

May 26, 2012 at 12:32 pm

The hand could be Pam’s, retrospective of her “rise up” for her new life. Or it could be of the first vampire of the new breed – I’m hoping for a daywalker, unless it is a mataphorical new breed and it only means that all the vampires are to become respectful of human life, and stop thinking of humans as food that you get to play with.

May 26, 2012 at 2:17 pm

Or it could be Pam rising after turning and being buried with Tara!

2. GeeGee

May 26, 2012 at 4:52 pm

Mel, I was thinking the same thing. I remember when Jessica was turned, Bill was out of the ground before her, he was waiting for her with bottles of Tru Blood. I believe that’s what happened.

3. Tracy

May 27, 2012 at 4:52 am

I agree. When I saw the hand coming out of the grave, I immediately thougth of Bill being buried with Jess, when she was turned. SO..Pam turns Tara. I bet that’s Laffiette attempting to stake Tara in Sook’s cubby hole, too. This will be the first season that has NOTHING to do with the books. I wonder how that will play out.

4. logic

May 27, 2012 at 5:17 am

they could also be really tricky in making us think that its Pam turning Tara but its actually just a flash back to when Eric turned Pam. oh i hope not!

5. GeeGee

May 27, 2012 at 9:31 am

@ Logic: You are right, they are strategic and creative when it comes to putting together the spoilers/trailers. In two weeks we’ll know for sure, yay!