VIDEO: TV Guide Photoshoot with Anna Paquin & Christopher Meloni

TV Guide just released the video from their cover shoot with True Blood stars Anna Paquin and Christopher Meloni. The pair talk about not being able to talk about what’s happening this season, and they are both hilarious! Anna delightfully teases us with why she was cast as Sookie, and Chris has good things to say about [easyazon-link asin=”B00005Y6YJ”]working with HBO again[/easyazon-link]. Sounds like they had a blast on set; don’t let Chris convince you otherwise. 😉

1. Elisha_Q

May 26, 2012 at 12:15 pm

Chris Meloni is so funny (actually, this is obviously something all the actors of True Blood have in common). I have never watched the Law & Order spinoff that he is in, and I didn’t know what to expect, so I’m pleasantly surprised and I can’t wait to see him as Roman.

2. TRACEE RUSTIN

May 27, 2012 at 1:34 pm

how come you only have two black people on this show?

• Elisha_Q

May 27, 2012 at 3:47 pm

This is a fansite so you are asking the wrong people 🙂

May 27, 2012 at 10:22 pm

We don’t. We’re a fansite, not HBO or anyone affiliated with making the show. (And I’ve seen more then 2 black actors on True Blood, in addition to several other actors of various ethnicities.)

• venus

May 30, 2012 at 9:12 am

very truly said.

• Elisha_Q

June 1, 2012 at 3:05 am

Just to prove you are wrong here are a few: Kenya, Eggs, Lafayette, Tara, Lettie Mae – Tara’s mother, Reverend Daniels, vamp sheriff Duprez, Alcide’s friend from the were club – Hollis, Diane the vamp from season 1.

June 1, 2012 at 9:39 am

Don’t forget the ghost from last season, Mavis. Also, season five has cast Peter Mensah as Kibwe, one of The Authority. Maybe TRACEE is thinking of another show?

3. Monica l

May 27, 2012 at 8:26 pm

That’s a ridiculous statement. It’s a show based on a series. If you don’t like it, don’t watch. Why does BET not have any Caucasian faces ?? Funny how people throw out the race card over anything these days…

• Alissa

June 5, 2012 at 12:31 am

I agree it was a ridiculous statement, but I also feel bringing up BET was pretty ridiculous too. Which does have Caucasian faces by the way 🙂 But on another note, yeah the original statement about how many black actors are on the show was pretty silly and couldn’t have been thought out at all. If you have to count the number of actors there are of a certain ethnicity, you aren’t paying enough attention to the content of the show itself in my opinion. Back to the real subject, So glad the show is almost back!

4. venus

May 30, 2012 at 9:11 am

I cannot express enough how I cannot wait to see Chris meloni on True blood. I am so excited about this I cannot contain myself. Sombody need to give me advice on how to handle my roman obession , becaue I know I have been glamoured. Having said that I loved him on the video and I will never stop saying it. He looks hot as hell in those pics, and I love his humor. can’t wait.

5. venus

May 30, 2012 at 9:19 am

Ok one more thing I have been in love with Chris since Oz and SVU and I know I will love him more on the show. I love the pic with anna in red an chris is standing like in front of a gate, god he looks hot. Hay does anybody know if there is rehab for Roman additcion.