VIDEO: True Blood Episode 5.02

Now that we have a few answers to questions from season 4, it’s time to launch into True Blood season 5 proper. Here’s a juicy preview for the next couple of episodes (Christopher Meloni and the rest of the Authority Council arrive in episode 5.03). Take a look!

1. Tracy

June 10, 2012 at 11:27 pm

Don’t tell me that we FINALLY have our “Bubba” character from the books, realized on the series? At least Bubba was kind, & just fed on cats. Tara mach II is just rage and hate. Sookie seems to think, according to the Promo, that “Tara is in there somewhere”. And you can bet, that Pam will have material feelings for Tara, as all makers seem to have. As for all those other character arcs, I think they have a few too many, especially the Bellefleur arcs. I would like more Sookie. If Alcide is going to step in for Sook’s Tiger, then this season will contain Sookie/Alcide romantic scenes. All in all, it looks like a fun season. I wonder how the story arc will feel, now that we cant compare and contrast it with the books. Will probibly just have a little bit of the Pelts looking for her daughter, and maybe Sweetie the cook, and Claude, from the books.

2. Christine

June 11, 2012 at 7:16 am

I would like to see a few veers towards the book. Other than that, love it! Tara wanted to be a bad you know what, now she is, when she remember who she is. We need more Sookie.

3. danielle

June 11, 2012 at 2:37 pm

I really see Tara as more like Alexei Romanov (dealt with all the crap at the end of his life and thinks he deserves to be as bad as he wants to be) than Bubba (simple, addled, but loyal) Tara looks more batsh## crazy than addled in the previews to me

4. logic

June 11, 2012 at 6:39 pm

wouldnt it be a twist if Nora was the one who released Russell to save Eric… i know its a bit far fetched but Nora is apparently good at heart but makes bad decisions sometimes…. It also looks like her not salome arching backwards over the cement floor dressed in black… hmmmm something to ponder

5. Kim O

June 11, 2012 at 6:54 pm

Tara is only mean and crazy right now because she’s new. They’re all that way-remember Jessica? Sookie is part-Fae, so Tara wants her blood BAD! She’ll calm down later.

6. Davis Cook

June 11, 2012 at 8:26 pm

I liked Hayes! Too bad he was destroyed. He was nice to look at, for what little time he had on the show. Bring him back as another character!

June 12, 2012 at 8:27 am

Who is ‘Hayes’?

June 12, 2012 at 8:30 am

He was the driver of the car transporting Eric and Bill.

June 12, 2012 at 8:38 am

Sheesh, that was brief!

7. Trubie90

June 12, 2012 at 4:49 am

I think it’s possible that Tara has full memory of everything and is just filled with rage and feels like taking it out on someone. I doubt Alan Ball would lower her intellgience and make her TB’s Bubba, I also thought he was interviewed and said he wouldn’t do that to Tara but maybe I’m wrong. Tara right now seems more pissed off and in touch with her more feral side then disabled which I like. I also like the preview of her and Jessica fighting despite being a few days old as a vampire she seems as though she is alot stronger than the typical baby vamp which could very well protect Sookie later on down the road.

8. Tammy Cowell

June 12, 2012 at 7:40 am

Half of Tara brain was shoot off. So im thinking when she turned she lost a lot of her memory because of her head injury???

June 12, 2012 at 8:37 am

Hey I like that idea! It would be kind of sad because she’d forget about the people she loved but she’d also forget about the horrors that she experienced. Could be a good explanation for the uncontrolled rage too. If her memories are gone but the feelings generated by them are not, that would be quite confusing for a baby vamp.

• alcat810

June 15, 2012 at 10:31 am

liz i think somehow someway lolol that sookie will make tara human again with the fae power what you think

June 15, 2012 at 10:52 am

I don’t think that she can do that. Dead is dead. However, someone else in another thread suggested that Sookie could use her powers to bring back Tara’s memories. But I think she’s got to learn how to do that first.

• alcat810

June 17, 2012 at 11:01 am

liz your input is alsome but the way alan ball has benn mixing up the stories i think she will make something happen and what do you think about tara playing the bubba part or will possibly hoyt be turned because i noticed that jason called hoyt bubba and i cant see his roll going any further no more unless he is turned what you think liz

9. Mexton

June 17, 2012 at 3:42 pm

I think Alan Ball is trying to put his own spin on things making it long and drawn out and I’m going to wait each week to see which episodes I want to watch and that is sad to say :(((

June 17, 2012 at 6:59 pm

By the time you decide which episodes you want to watch, you’ll have already watched them, right? Or do you have some other way of being able to tell exactly what’s going to happen each week? I’m confused.