VIDEOS: Watch 3 Sneak Peeks from True Blood Episode 5.04

HBO has three True Blood sneak peeks to tease us with this week, promoting this Sunday’s episode, “We’ll Meet Again”. Watch as Pam breaks some important news to Eric, Alcide tells (some of) the truth about Debbie, and Sookie makes a confession.

1. Niecey

June 28, 2012 at 3:30 pm

YAY!! Can’t wait !!

2. Madeleine

June 28, 2012 at 4:39 pm

What might have caused Sookie to confess? Do you think she was convinced Alcide would rat her out?
    Poor Pam, Eric and Bill don’t seem too happy about the family addition, I can’t wait to see how this plays out.

3. Dee

June 28, 2012 at 5:26 pm

Sundays…how you torture me so!

You’re the end of my weekend….BOO!!

You’re the bright spot of my week…True Blood… <3 YAY!!

The season goes by so fast, so I don't want it to end sooner by looking at teasers and spoilers, but dash it all if I can't help myself!

These three are great! Can't wait for the episode!

4. NG

June 28, 2012 at 5:34 pm

I’m loving Pam this season…hope they mend things before too long.

5. GeeGee

June 28, 2012 at 6:08 pm

Lol, Erik has the “I don’t need this crap” look. This looks like another good episode, can’t wait till Sunday, yay!

6. Nichole

June 28, 2012 at 8:56 pm

Hope they let Tara change clothes this week. Rutina has got to be tired of wearing those nasty old things.

7. J

June 28, 2012 at 11:17 pm

Eric: back on his throne where he belongs! I love when he sits in that chair! 🙂 I dunno how you make sitting in a chair look sexy, but he sure does.

8. J

June 29, 2012 at 12:29 am

Ok, I just got a picture in my mind and started cracking up: I’m sure Jason will protect Sookie now that she’s confessed to him, but how funny would it be if she actually ended up in a jail cell, and then Eric and Bill came to find her to ask for her help with Russell and they see her in there and are like what the heck. Lol!!! I dunno I just think that scene would be hilarious if it happened, and would guarantee some pretty priceless expressions. 🙂

9. Kurenai

June 29, 2012 at 2:58 am

Tara is pretty darn calm, Pam is nervous, Bill is confused as well as anxious, and Eric seems bored, pissed, and anxious as well.

10. Truebie

June 29, 2012 at 3:01 am

Maybe…. Just maybe Sookie will agree to help Bill and Eric if they agree to glamour Alcide and everyone else into forgetting that Sookie killed Debbie. Maybe

11. GeeGee

June 29, 2012 at 5:09 am

Can’t wait to see this episode on Sunday, so excited! Yay!

12. aiclys

June 29, 2012 at 6:45 am

you are grandfather niceeee;)

13. trubie90

June 29, 2012 at 8:52 am

Eric has 3 things on his mind trying to figure out how to kill Russell, figuring our if Pam is the one who release Russell and figuring out why the heck Pam progeny had to be Tara Sookie’s BFF who has tried to kill him twice(once with a stake and again with Antonia’s witch group).

Bill is like W…..T…..F that can’t be Tara!

Pam is nervous as heck about Eric and her relationship and how he will react to her progeny but trying not to show.

And Tara is like….Can someone please point me to a bathroom and get me some clothes I’m wearing my own blood!

• Cleo777

June 29, 2012 at 2:52 pm

Absolutely! Get that girl some new clothes and by the way they really need to make that blood look dried, it still looks fresh! And as an aside, does anybody remember when Bill made Jessica did he go to ground with her? I forget–after seeing Pam with Tara I thought, hmm I don’t remember Bill doing that, but…

• Madeleine

June 29, 2012 at 3:16 pm

Of course he did, he was a little more compassionate though.

14. Cleo777

June 29, 2012 at 2:49 pm

I don’t know why, but the look on Eric’s face is hilarious when Pam introduces him to Tara! Lookie what ah made, Daddy! OMG! BTW is it just me or does Christopher Meloni (Roman) scare the bejeezus out of you?? I love this show so freakin’ much, I can relate Dee! I feel like I’m on the silver drip!!! ARGGGGHHH!!!

15. tina

June 30, 2012 at 12:50 am

Can’t wait until,Sunday. Pam is on pins and needles, still afraid her relationship with Eric is hurt and eric reaction to his grand child is too funny. Sookie is going to help eric and bill regardless of the deal and Sookie confessed to jason and Jessica? I think that was who was behind her. Love True Blood. To add I know this is the season of little sex, please give us some really steamy scenes that involve eric and sookie/Alcide and sookie.