PHOTOS: Our Exclusive Photos from the True Blood Panel at Comic Con 2012

We are still recovering from True Blood Saturday here in San Diego. Between interviews, the panel, and the party, we had quite a day! We’ll be talking about it all in this week’s podcast, but until then, check out these photos from our lovely photographer, Sarah Girdzius, of the panel.

What’s your favorite? (I’m partial to Ryan walking on his hands.)

1. GeeGee

July 15, 2012 at 10:56 am

Everyone looks amazing! Hey, where is Lala (Nelsan)? You ladies did a great job while at SDCC, I followed you during the TB panel via twitter. Thanks for keeping us updated.

2. toni

July 15, 2012 at 11:56 am

Great job on everything, the tweets and now these great pics, Meloni! Thanks and I know you must be beat.

July 15, 2012 at 1:45 pm

We are wiped! But it was worth it. 🙂

3. Stephy B

July 15, 2012 at 12:48 pm

All those pictures of Anna, only 3 of Rutina, and none of Nelsan( wasn’t he supposed to be there?).

July 15, 2012 at 1:45 pm

Nelsan wasn’t there this year. 🙁 The Comic Con people had the photogs over on the right side of the stage, which made it nearly impossible for our photographer to get pics past where Meloni was sitting. Very annoying.

• Stephy B

July 15, 2012 at 8:25 pm

I hope he is doing ok! I thoroughly enjoyed the live tweets!

4. Doris

July 15, 2012 at 8:01 pm

You are Great!!! It’s so nice getting all those Infos and pics, if you are on the other side of the World and longing to be there! 🙂 thank you so much! Hugs doris

5. vivian

July 15, 2012 at 9:27 pm

YOU ALL LOOK FANTASTIC. CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE MORE OF THEM. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

6. iamtrue2bill

July 16, 2012 at 1:30 am

I love the photos – they are really great! Thanks so much for posting!
    Although Stephen Moyer is my favorite actor, I have to say my favorite photo in this group of really outstanding photos is the one of Alan Ball, alone, with tears in his eyes. It makes me teary just looking at it. It has to be so hard to separate from this close-knit group that is like his second family.

7. Vicki Sanders

July 16, 2012 at 10:35 am

Just wonderful photos!! I too get teary eyed looking at Alan Ball.. he looks so sad in some of the pics. You guys work sooo hard!!

8. Rina

July 16, 2012 at 3:34 pm

Great pics. Thanks so much, guys.