VIDEO: True Blood Comic Con Preview for Season 5 {SPOILERS}

Per tradition, HBO gave us a spectacular new True Blood preview at Comic Con this year, showing fans scenes all the way up to episode 10, if I’m not mistaken. I need to watch it several more times and make some screencaps to analyze in order to catch everything!

1. Selkie

July 15, 2012 at 4:05 am

OMG that trailer was amazing. The rest of the season looks like it just keeps getting better and better. Cant wait!!!!!!!!

• Jeff

July 15, 2012 at 6:23 am

I agree, although I personally think that removing Sookie’s “powers” is absurd. Isn’t that truly what this series is about, her journey? We shall see what happens, nothing can be assumed! :). Loving this season.

2. GeeGee

July 15, 2012 at 10:52 am

Oh my! If that only shows clips from the episodes up to #10, it makes me wonder what else they have for us. Some of the clips make me a little nervous and while others make me want to scream. Anyway, as far as Sook losing her faery powers, if it does happen, I do not believe it will be a permanent thing. Can’t wait for the rest of the season, yay!

3. Jay

July 15, 2012 at 11:30 am

If you really want a good look at it go over it frame by frame. There’s a few things in the preview that are rather brief but quite interesting.

4. Truebie

July 15, 2012 at 8:10 pm

Very cool. Do you think the show’s plot about the shapeshifters getting popped is from the books? I think book 5… Maybe they’ll introduce that English pirate vampire bartender dude.

5. Mexton

July 15, 2012 at 11:10 pm

Really don’t know what
    To make of this sneak peak tonight’s episode was wow! I love how Eric still has Sookie’s best interest at heart. I just don’t know why Sookie is so angry with Eric? She left him…..

6. Michele

July 18, 2012 at 4:50 pm

Is it me or does Bill look like he’s going crazy?? I wonder if it’s his character that goes bad and not Hoyt as I thought…

7. Amaranth

July 18, 2012 at 11:00 pm

Anyone know the name/artist of the song playing?