SPOILERS: Official Descriptions for True Blood Episodes 5.08-5.10

HBO released the official descriptions for the next three episodes of True Blood, heading into the finale. Thanks to Kenneth for the head’s up!

Episode 5.08: “Somebody That I Used to Know”
At Authority headquarters, the Chancellors revel in the afterglow of recent events; Eric gets a message from Godric; Bill is shaken by a distant memory. Helped by Claude (Giles Matthey) and his sisters, Sookie and Jason visit the site of their parents’ deaths, with shocking results. An emotional Luna tries to walk in Sam’s shoes. Hoyt’s new pals bring him a present; Lafayette leads a séance to purge a curse; J.D. ups the stakes of his fight with Alcide.

Episode 5.09: “Everybody Wants to Rule the World”
As the Authority proceeds with Lilith’s plan, Eric (Alexander Skarsgård) plots his escape. Gran (Lois Smith) directs Sookie (Anna Paquin) to a clue to her parents’ murderer. Andy (Chris Bauer) and Jason (Ryan Kwanten) search for leads to the identities of the people behind the shifter killings. Alcide (Joe Manganiello) recalls his pack induction; Arlene (Carrie Preston) gets caught in Terry (Todd Lowe) and Patrick’s (Scott Foley) crossfire; Steve (Michael McMillian) gets a new pet.Written by Raelle Tucker; directed by Dan Attias

Episode 5.10: “Gone, Gone, Gone”
With vampire-on-human attacks increasing, the Authority attempts to woo public favor. Meanwhile, Nora (Lucy Griffiths) tries to convert Eric to Lilith’s gospel. Jason finds a mysterious scroll; Elijah (Keram Malicki-Sanchez), the new vampire sheriff of Area 5, pushes Pam (Kristin Bauer van Straten) and Tara (Rutina Wesley) to obey a new mandate; Sam (Sam Trammell) and Luna (Janina Gavankar) search for Emma (Chloe Noelle); Russell (Denis O’Hare) seeks a higher calling.Written by Alexander Woo; directed by Scott Winant.

1. Michele

July 24, 2012 at 2:48 pm

My first thought was that was Bill killing Sookie’s parents, but now after reading episode 9’s description makes me think the faeries are lying about a vampire killing them. Cause why would Gran have to direct Sookie to a clue, makes me think the faeries had something to do with it, like they did in the books.

• Heather

July 27, 2012 at 4:00 pm

I think the faeries had something to do with Sookies parents death to

2. Jeff in NC

July 24, 2012 at 3:10 pm

Sorry to say, I am NOT loving this current season at all. Last season was like that but it started to pick up midway; I hope the same starts to happen now.

I understand taking liberties with the books, but this has become a little “too out there” and I hope I don’t lose interest altogether becuause I have loved the series and the books, differences and all.

• Kenneth

July 24, 2012 at 7:19 pm

I agree, Jeff, there’s something lacking. I also noticed that last season- we really didn’t get to the pace I’m accustomed to with True Blood until ‘I Wish I Was The Moon’. Not to suggest I dislike it, but there’s this odd shift that’s occurred where characters that pretty much made the show for me aren’t doing it for me this year. Also, the Authority thing seems way too big for the show. They’ve made it clear that prior to his death Roman was the ruler of Vampires, though it wasn’t explicitly stated it was heavily implied, and now he’s dead. What does that mean for this institution built up over the centuries that organize the entire Vampire infrastructure? What will become of the mainstreaming movement? Is Russel the new guardian? It just seems as though it was an enormous move for the plot, and I question whether or not it will be adequately acknowledged in in show.

Salome and Nora are definitely my favorite new characters this season.

• Cassy

July 26, 2012 at 5:49 pm

Me and everybody i know agrees 100% with you. This season sucks and if they don’t pick it up soon I’m cancelling HBO since true blood is the only show I watching on there. Last season was so much better! I think they need to stay at least a little bit closer to the books. They should have brought in Quinn or continue to build a relationship with Eric. I also think there is a lot of stuff going on that nobody cares about like the Terrie and Arleen story. They definitively need to focus on one main story instead of having five story lines going on that have nothing to do with each other. I’m sooooo dissapointed!

July 26, 2012 at 9:56 pm

Since we run a fansite which supports the show, I assume you won’t be posting your unsupportive comments here anymore, is that correct?

• Eauie

July 29, 2012 at 10:58 am

I think this season has been great! I like the changes they have made. Though I love the books, the writer adds a lot of irrevelant info about characters from the past. On TB, each character they introduce or refer to actually has a reason for doing so. Plus, Sookie is much more “together” in TB.

• Laura

July 29, 2012 at 11:55 pm

I agree with most of you.. I mean..the reason the show was even on tv was beacuse of such an amazing books.. I was ok with the changes they did I supposed till season 3, and maybe some of the fourth season, but they are going to far now, everything is diferent, I like much more the plot line of the fifth book than the sotryline of this season. They are just going far and far away from the real thing, and all they are going to gain it´s fans to loose interest on the show, wich I think it´s already happening..

July 30, 2012 at 11:18 am

Actually Laura, more people have liked this season more than the other four. Every season, after one episode that doesn’t quite hit it with the fans, we have the Negative Nellies come out of the woodwork, claiming that the entire season is a bust. One episode does not a season make! But thanks for stopping by!

3. Trubienubie

July 24, 2012 at 3:59 pm

These are talented actors and writers but somewhere things have gone all the way to the left. There are way to many story lines. As someone who watched the previous seasons virtually back to back and loved them, this season is very disjointed and I feel
    its a totally new show. hopefully, they will hit reset next season and get back to the main characters and concentrate on those stories.

July 24, 2012 at 5:58 pm

The have always been multiple storylines, every season! They are following the same pattern this season so I don’t understand what you mean, especially since you claim to have watched all the previous seasons.

• Bethany

July 30, 2012 at 7:14 pm

** Possible Spoiler Alert Here**

I too am a huge book fan (and always wish books won out over non-book storylines, but love it either way fyi) I don’t think that there are any more extra storylines on the show than previous seasons. I rather like that IMHO they have made Tara take over for Thalia (The vamp that puts her time in, and is seriously not a social creature from the books) character. I believe she was supposed to be dark skinned, and Tara has some serious issues of her own. Each and every storyline seems to just touch upon book storylines. The Authority (think Summit meeting???), RE’s takeover (Phillipe De Castro anyone?) Terry’s demons hunting/haunting him (Terry was terrorized by Niall, so this not only covers that, but also covers expanding their Supe base adding the Ifrit into the mix.) Sookie, Jason, and the Fae doing their version of an Ectoplasmic reconstruction (Amelia and her crew doing their turn at the same.) Luna and the shifters getting shot, and having a mysterious female seemingly at the bottom of it all. (Sweetie was the lone culprit there, but I think this is a broader story of the same. Also Luna gave a shout out to the teen shot at Sonic when she was in the hospital) Even this latest development with “Otto” or whoever that vamp was with Sookie’s parents, who I think is that creepy vamp who was all burned at the Authority (Remind anyone else of Waldo???) I think even though they are not sticking strictly with the book that matches the season, they are doing quite well covering book storylines so far.

Keep in mind that AB stepped down to let others he trusts take the helm at the show. Add that to the fact that Anna Paquin is pregnate with twins in real life, and probably not up to her usual antics physically. The fact that they never know if they will get 13 seasons out of the show, so they feel compelled to work ahead a bit, and I think all in all they are giving screentime to many fan faves as best they can. Also remember bill takes a darker turn, always letting Sookie be first in his life, but he does go down a dark road for a bit there. And Eric needs to be given a chance to show his good side so he and Sookie can get together somewhere down the line. I will all work out. I for one will remain a fan til the bitter end. (Bitter because I know there must be an end at some point, and I don’t even want the books to ever end. LOL)

4. Tara

July 24, 2012 at 5:21 pm

With the exception of Arlene and Terry’s storyline, I’m really enjoying this season. I love the vampire/authoirty stuff!

Anyway…Bill and Eric need to get back to Area 5 ASAP, because it sounds like their girls are in danger! Jessica is totally Hoyt’s “present” and this new vampire sheriff sound like bad news.

5. Trubienubie

July 24, 2012 at 6:33 pm

I didn’t say that I had a problem with multiple storylines I said I had a problem with not concentrating enough on the main characters. Several people even Mel has said the office story line seems to be part of a different show. It’s good to see differences of opinion are welcome on this site and not met with snarky or sarcastic claims. especially when people follow the rules and don’t disparage the talent or show.

6. Trubienubie

July 24, 2012 at 6:34 pm

I meant to Ifrit storyline

July 24, 2012 at 6:48 pm

I was gonna say, what office storyline? 😀

Yeah, I’m not feeling Terry & Patrick’s story at all. It’s the only real false note for me this season, although this last episode was not a fav. I wish they could figure out how to transition from the first half of the season into the second without it being such a mess.

• Bethany

July 30, 2012 at 7:25 pm

IMHO True Blood loves to see how they can possibly add in new and different Supes. They kind of dropped the ball in having all shifters be true shifters, unlike how Sam was supposed to be special that way, but they needed something different. Terry was supposed to be (off screen/book page) taken prisoner, and had his dog held prisoner by Niall to force him to give intell on Sookie, which doesn’t even come to light until way down the road. I believe they took this tidbit (it was truly a blip in the books, but did have clues in a few books) and chose to use it to add a new Supe into the mix. It is not my favorite storyline, but I can see where they were coming from. Also if you really stretch, it could be playing out with what should have been the Hot Rain revenge plot. Bill, not Eric did in Long Shadow, so they needed a new focus for the revenge that was supposed to take up the whole book corresponding to this season. Having a fire monster (Sookie’s kitchen???) does fit that part of the bill at least.

Trubienubie, I hope you don’t think I am disparaging anythhing you have to say. I am simply stating how I make the show stories work with the books in my own head. I LOVE the show. I think they have cast some of the most amazing characters, and actors/actresses to play them. I do love the books far more, but ask anyone who knows me and I am obsessed with both year round. I have fun watching the show and trying to find where the books cross into the storylines they come up with on the show. It is just one aspect of my enjoyment of the the show. I love that you are getting into the show, and that you share my love of the books. Keep coming back. I look forward to hearing your opinion here as well. We here that post on True-Blood.net can get a little protective of the show. (Myself included.) But they are all pretty cool here. And I have seen enough posts to say that you are not alone in your opinions either.

7. Doris

July 24, 2012 at 7:35 pm

I’m with you! I Love True blood but somehow this Season it doesn’t make click! 🙁 I’m still hoping thou! 🙂

8. Rina

July 24, 2012 at 11:51 pm

This season is not as entertaining as the previous ones. Trying to get the few bits of humor out of every episode is like trying to squeeze out a banded hemorrhoid. I’m tired of the Authority. They were amusing for the first few episodes, but now I just want all of them to die and hope we don’t have to deal with them in S6. There is only so much politics and religion I can take in a fictional TV show. I watch TB to escape not to feel like I’m watching Fox News. TB used to sneak in social commentary in a way that you didn’t notice it until you were reacting to it. This season they are hitting us over the head with it, and it’s not funny; it’s just stressful.

I want Bill and Eric to come home and deal with stuff in their own neck of the woods like in the books.

• Sookieeleana

July 25, 2012 at 12:56 pm

Yes, this is the problem with this season. Bill and Eric need to be back in Bon Temps a.s.a.p.
      People fell in love with this show when it revolved around Sookie and the vampires, that is what the majority of the viewers want to see. Looking back on the first half of the season as a die-hard Eric fan, my favorite episodes so far have been the ones where Eric had screen time with either Sookie or Pam. I’m sure Bill fans probably feel the same, that the episodes they have enjoyed the most are when he was with Sookie or Jess. Looking at the spoilers I’m not sure it’s going to happen – we’ll have to wait and see!

9. KnitWit

July 25, 2012 at 1:14 am

I am enjoying this season more than last season. I like the vampire politics story line, but think that the ifrit and bruhau (? spelling of the late Jesus’s former spirit now residing in LaFayette) plots are the unnecessary. Vampires, werewolves, shifters and faeries are enough supes for me. I don’t think they have to keep digging up more. Although, I wouldn’t mind demons showing up at some point. I like the demon characters in the books.

Whatever happened to the were-panthers of Hot Shot? Are there lots of little Jasons running around? I am surprised that that story line was just dropped, unless it ties in again later somehow.

BTW, I have read the books. I think that it would be difficult to get an entire season’s worth of material from some of the books. Overall, I am glad that the books and the show are different.

• Kenneth

July 25, 2012 at 1:28 am

I have a feeling the maturity that Jason has developed this season was meant as a segue into fatherhood, I have a feeling Crystal will come back in the finale with a bun in the oven if not now then S6 for sure.

• Madeleine

July 25, 2012 at 1:11 pm

Jason mature? When? Where? How is Jason mature? He’s taking Claude’s claim “Vampires have killed your parents” for granted, after what happened to him (getting zapped) and Sookie (getting harvested) that seems hasty to me. But he tends to believe what he’s told, made him such a good recrute for Newlin’s cause.
        He’s jealous with Jessica for feeding on another human and not knowing his name, as if he had always known the names of the women he slept with. Who is he to talk big?

July 25, 2012 at 1:24 pm

Jason has certainly matured since the first season. He took charge when Andy was unfit and talked him down from the ledge on a few occasions, went toe-to-toe against Eric and Bill in defense of his sister, took responsibility for his actions when he confronted Hoyt with his crimes with Jessica and took his lumps from Hoyt too, yes I’d say Jason has come a long way from the first season when all we saw was him in bed with various women. Taking responsibility for ones own actiosn is a major step to maturity.

• Madeleine

July 25, 2012 at 1:48 pm

Okay, compared to season one he “matured” a bit, but wouldn’t you agree that he still has a lot to learn? Stuff like : think first, consider all variables and then re-act? And maybe even taking the different nature of the person in front of him into consideration?

July 25, 2012 at 2:12 pm

Of course, I’d be an idiot to think that there is no room for more learning for Jason or anyone. But you did ask the questions when, where and how, so I answered you.

July 25, 2012 at 3:49 pm

You’re only giving Jason credit for maturing “a bit” since season 1? Might be worth going back to watch that first season or two and compare that Jason to the one who just rushed off to talk Sookie down from her own ledge at the end of last week’s episode.

• weezer

August 1, 2012 at 2:26 pm

I don’t think Crystal is pregnant. If she did succeed in making a baby with Jason then it would be a few months old by now. They did skip a head a year between season’s 3 and 4.

• MsMiss

July 25, 2012 at 11:50 am

I agree with you Knit, I find the whole Vampire Authority story line fascinating, and I have a feeling that story line will intersect with the faerie/were story, eventually. I also really like Sam helping Andy and Jason track down the supe hate group (which Hoyt seems to have recently joined). These stories make sense to me, are cohesive, and help move the plot along.

On the other hand… Tara being a vampire,it just makes me yawn watching her character now. She just really hasn’t evolved for me during the course of the show. Okay, yeah she’s a vampire, but she’s still same old, angry, downtrodden Tara. She’s like Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh.

I also feel the whole smoke monster thing with Terry and Patrick, and Lafayette’s witch story, in my opinion, are just too distracting with all the other things that are going on. I think those characters would have been better used supporting the main story plot, rather than taking away from it.

True Blood is still a great show, one of my favorites on TV right now. But, in my opinion, they need to condense the cast and story down a bit so we can spend more time getting into the big plots of the season.

Once again, just my opinion…and we all know what opinions are worth. LOL

10. Brooke

July 25, 2012 at 7:21 am

I don’t think this season is as much sookie centred as it usually is, which I really like! (even though I like sookie) It’s back to it’s vampire roots as a centre which is what I love the most, I really didn’t like 4th season because the witch storyline didn’t really amount to much. I hope bill and eric remain friends. I still don’t know what to epect from nora or Lilith either.

11. Madeleine

July 25, 2012 at 4:43 pm

@Mel : yes, I only give Jason a bit credit. He was sooo extremely immature, self-centered, clueless and one-dimensional the only way was up.
    He really made many stupid mistakes, from getting high on V, capturing Eddie, getting it on with Chrystal (he really could’ve seen it coming, but if you only think with ….), joining the fellowship and so on.
    Granted, in general he means well, but he’s not the smartest and he knows it. So I kind of would expect him to be more cautious meanwhile. Maturity (to me) includes thinking ahead, being able to see things in a different perspective, I can’t find that in Jason.
    Think about the scene with Jessica, he had no right to judge her, he came by unannounced, she was honest with him and told him from the beginning she wanted no realtionship just sex, she extended her offer to friendship, not once did Jessica say he was the only one.
    And he treated women way worse, a mature person would realize, would be able to handle such a situation, but of course that’s only my point of view and everybody places value on different qualities.

July 25, 2012 at 4:52 pm

Sounds to me like you’re judging Jason as though he had the normal level of maturity for a early 20-something male when we met him, rather than someone who was orphaned at a very young age, then molested by a teacher, and never expected to be much more than the not-so-smart, gorgeous, womanizing jock that he was then. As I said before, look at who he was in season 1, then who he is now, and he’s made some tremendous progress. Obviously he has a ways to go to “catch up”, but right now I’d say he’s acting more mature* than Hoyt is.

*Yes, he shot Jessica in the head, and that was a dumbass thing to do. But also knew it would barely make her flinch. It looked impulsive, but he definitely knew the consequences.

• Madeleine

July 25, 2012 at 10:47 pm

Jason grew up with a very loving, caring grandmother. As for molested …. is it still being molested when you want it? Don’t get me wrong, what his teacher did was wrong, no doubt about it, but being “molested” includes that you suffer (again, that’s just my point of view) and not enjoy it (and I think Jason did).
        And I was not talking about Jason shooting Jessica, that was nothing but self-defence, I was referring to his going off at her, judging her, he had no right to do that.
        To call his progress tremendous I would need him to start thinking with his brain, not his ….
        So far I’ve seen one mature deed, that was Jason confessing to Hoyt and trying to reconcile. But this was a situation he induced, he knew how Hoyt felt for Jessica, that Hoyt was never a person interested in just getting laid but looking for a relationship. Once again his *** took over, the mature, the right thing to do would’ve been NOT to get it on with Jessica. That would hve been a tremendous progress.
        @Adriana : Jessica had reason to be upset too, more than Jason in my opinion because her intentions were always clear to him, she said it to his face, it’s not her fault/problem Jason can’t deal with it.

• Adriana

July 25, 2012 at 10:20 pm

Also, remember, even tho jason did stop by unannounced and he had no right 2 get that upset at her, she did attack him 1st, she bit him. How else was jason gunna get a strong vampire off of him? She healed just like we all knew she would. U could tell she felt bad after she kicked him out tho. I wonder how she gets kidnapped!!!!!

12. tina

July 26, 2012 at 1:05 am

The season started off slow, but so far its kind of what I expected. Would love to see more of the don’t give a damn Sookie, less authority, liking pam & tara (love the fact pam is really on her own starting her own life after a century) Alcide just get in bed with the werewolf hottie (stop making us wait, not enough steamy hot sex senses this season, with people I want to see). People i could care less if they killed off Terry (his new friend), Hoyt (wasted of time), Jessica (too much face time) lafayette (sick of the ugly Mask) and Jason (whatever).

13. Emily

July 28, 2012 at 1:44 am

True Blood has gone from my fav show to my guilty pleasure which I’m always hoping will get back to it’s former vibe, but it doesn’t. In theory, I like this season(wayyyy more than the majority of season 4) and the story lines surrounding it(other than Terry’s smoke monster thing…that’s just ten shades of awful). I’ve always wanted the show to delve into the Authority and the vampire world more…I’ve been waiting for the show to do that since the season one magister scenes…BUT…Everything just seems a little bit off. The characters don’t have the same edge/intensity, the writing isn’t as potent, the scenes not as deep and hard-hitting. I don’t know, maybe I’m just crazy or I got used to it but the show just isn’t as captivating to me, and this season it feels like I’ve been missing all my fav main characters, but they been in just as many, if not more scenes than previous seasons, and few moments have really struck chords. The list of major characters needs to be cut IMO, the story needs to get back toward Bon Temps, the supes need to be limited(we have enough), and tone down the ridiculousness. I truly love TB and the talented cast, but I just don’t know where this show is headed.

July 28, 2012 at 8:31 am

It sounds like you have a case of losing-interest-because-my-tastes-have-changed, Emily. Am I close? Hey, it happens. I watched “Supernatural ” from the pilot episode but after season 4 the only way I kept up with the show was through reading recaps online. After that season I quit altogether. :-/

14. Goldie Jean

July 28, 2012 at 8:31 am

I love the show desperately, but I think what everyone is gousing about is the pacing. Even though the suds are bloody, TB is a soap opera. But in the first few seasons, we didn’t have soap opera pacing–remember the wonderful scenes that just evoked emotion, like Sookie basking in the sun on Bill’s porch? Every short scene now is devoted to advancing the plots, which I’m certain will converge somehow. All of the actors are so wonderful, I know I would want to create storylines where they’re the focal points instead of just comic relief or foils for the leads. Since each season is just a couple of days, I think they writers are switching back and forth quickly to give us that feeling.

15. Argenis

July 29, 2012 at 1:10 am

this season Is awesome but the only problem is with lilith are she real or just appears in dreams when they drink The blood because that will sucks big time i expect she was real

16. Mittie

July 30, 2012 at 1:34 am

Did anyone notice the guy in the green shirt and khakis at Claude’s club when Sookie and Jason went there for help finding out about Sookie’s other powers? He was looking directly at Claude when he peeked out from behind the curtains after Sookie yelled about the Vampire killing she and Jason’s parents. It was quick (I had to slo-mo on my DVR) but he *could* the the “vampire” they’re referring to (I’m still hoping it’s not a Vampire and they stick with the books on this one).

17. miked

July 30, 2012 at 11:56 am

Every season has been like this. It starts off okay, and then bores the hell out of you until the final two episodes. I’ll probably still watch the rest of this season, since I have already vested a few hours of my life into this one.

July 30, 2012 at 12:21 pm

I’m not bored.

July 30, 2012 at 2:35 pm

Not bored here!

• Bethany

July 30, 2012 at 7:33 pm

Not bored at all here. I still block all of Sunday night off so I can watch the original run, then watch it again, and again (at least 3x each time) before I go to bed. Then spend the week watching the whole season as many times as I can fit into each day. I love watching for those scenes like Sam kissing Sam. That is good stuff people! 😛

18. Bethany

July 30, 2012 at 7:39 pm

I see lots of negativity on this thread, and others this season. I just want to say I am loving this season. When all the vamps get stoned and go out into the streets, then share a “wedding buffet” together, that was great stuff. Solame making her appearance the way she did was amazing. Luna/Sam storyline has been cracking me up. (And Luna’s daughter’s wolf pup is adorable) The Shananigan’s-esq strip club is a fun twist. And Tara becoming a Thalia like vamp with issues (and that little payback on her HS bully in particular) has been so much fun. I say keep up the good work. I didn’t know they could touch on so many aspects of the books and make it a cohesive storyline, but they seem to be accomplishing this with great ease and talent.

19. stormy

July 31, 2012 at 7:40 am

Honestly, I have put a lot of thought into this Eric and Bill thing and although at times I do find my self wondering if Bill is acting to save his butt again. He was very convincing back with Russell, then again at the time so was Eric. Though for the longest time I couldn’t help but think that Eric was the only one who had actually gave a damn about Sookie in the first place.
    Idk what it is but there has been something about Bill from day one I just did not like, something just did not set well, and my mind also went to Bill having something to do with Sookie’s parents. As she now has part of Eric and Bill inside her now, she jumped into the vamps mind who looked more like Bill and not Eric.
    I have also noted this:
    Bill claimed to love Sookie, yet he was investigating what she was. It was his reason for being there in the first place. He marked her as his, and fed on her the entire time. When Sookie was taken by the faeries, Bill didn’t even seem to really care. Now he was unbothered by the scene at Sookie’s he and Eric stumbled into. And was easily led astray by the authority and now wants to get rid of true blood all together.
    Eric on the other hand though appearing to have had some feelings for Sookie since day one, had not actually admited such things until he had been zapped by that whitch forgetting everything. I believe if I am not mistaken it was Eric who drank Sookies blood and faked being burnt by the sun to protect her from Russell. When Sookie disappeared it was Eric who bought her house so she could still live there when she returned. Eric was the one highly disturbed when it appeared Sookie had moved on, and was the one making constant comments about it. And he was the one who ensured Sookie be protected while they were gone and also ensured she wouldn’t be “touched”.
    Whats scary is with Bill now turned, he knows all of what has taken place. He knows what Sookie is and what her blood does. I think its only a matter of time before Bill and the others go after Sookie.
    Problem is if True Blood is destroyed and only Eric is left with the truth inside his heart, is he going to be enough to protect Sookie and the others from the masacre that is coming their way?

20. Susie

August 2, 2012 at 8:51 pm

Bill and Sookie will hook up this season. They have been dropping hints all season long. She will be the ONE that Bill trusts.

21. Laura

August 2, 2012 at 9:50 pm

Well I don´t know.. but in the past seasons I remember I used to pray for sundays to come, every week seemed like an eternity for the next episode to arrive, and now it´s like if I missed the episode.. I really don´t care, I can probably can catch up latter, count me in as one of the fans is loosing interest.

22. Gail

August 3, 2012 at 2:45 pm

I am enjoying this season. Yes, it has a bit of a different feel from other seasons, but I am glad
    the writers have the freedom to be creative. The writers and the fabulous actors and actresses have not let us down yet and I have faith they will continue to give us an exciting and unique series full of excitement and humor. I loved the books and yes, the series has some differences from the books. I see no problem in that. I completely enjoy both the books and the series. I am Praying that this wonderful series continues for many years to come.

23. susbraska

August 5, 2012 at 11:24 am

Warlow. definition. Source: Urban Dictionary may/may not…offer clues to who is Warlow in “True Blood”.

Mr. Warlow, is a very… intriguing human being. Not the nicest creature, by any means, and talks and walks like he has something stuck up his a**. He hasn’t been laid in 5 years and he has a “wife.”

Sentence example: My Significant Other: ._. What a Mr. Warlow…He’s such an a**

24. Donna

August 6, 2012 at 12:59 am

Very interesting reading the different views everyone has about this season. For those who are tired of the authority plot line. First Russell is one of the sickest, badest, vampires you love to hate, Whatever is going on with the authority it provides us the opportunity to watch one of the best villians on TV- you gotta love him.
    My thoughts are that this season is showing us a more tender side of Eric which will lead up to his and Sookie being together. No matter how much TB strays from the books we all know that the two of them will be an item. Placing Eric in a positon of conscious- even if it is Godrick who first suggest gives the audience a chance to actually feel a little sad for this Viking god.
    If nothing else this entire season has been worth seeing the development of Pam- just fantastc this season and I would like to tell the folks at TB its about time. Her and Tara’s relationship is great. And the direction it may lead opens many possibilities- all crazy and funny and even sensitive.
    Although the smoke monster was a little out there, I am glad that the show explained what Terry actually experienced while he was at war and the topic of PTSD is an important one.
    I also want to thank the show for giving us more insight to the dealings of a pack- and more Alcie- I would like even more honestly.
    SO yes, there are parts here and there that some love while other hate. But if you take a step back, this season has provided us with a great deal of informaiton about the dealings of the authority and were’s.
    I could go on, but just wanted to say, this year I miss the Sookie and her vampires, no question. I wished she and Alcede would have well…further explored some feelings. But they don’t pay me to be a writer. I am just a fan who loves the show, even when the plots are a bit silly.