VIDEOS: Sneak Peeks at True Blood 5.08, Directed by Stephen Moyer

It’s time for our weekly sneak peek at what’s next on True Blood! This Sunday’s episode, “Somebody That I Used To Know”, was directed True Blood star Stephen Moyer. The cast had such lovely things to say about Steve as a director during the panel at Comic Con that we cannot wait to see the finished product. Are you ready?

“Somebody That I Used to Know” airs Sunday, July 29 at 9/8c on HBO.

1. J

July 26, 2012 at 8:04 pm

Those vampires are whacked, LOL, and steve and russell: hahahahaha. oooh and it looks like Bill and Salome are gonna have a little somethin somethin.

2. Stephanie

July 26, 2012 at 10:12 pm

I’m so scared! This feels like the beginning of the end of the whole show… Bill turing bad, jessicas probably going to die, & Sookie wants to get rid of her powers… I hope I’m wrong!!!

July 27, 2012 at 1:03 pm

It’s certainly a dramatic narrative arc! They did try to warn us that the stakes were high this year. 😉

• Bethany

July 29, 2012 at 7:38 am

We know they got renewed for season 6 for sure. That being said, all of the main actors/actresses have really been made famous by this show. They are all busy with other projects in the off season, and of course Anna and Stephen have the twins on the way, so they could make season 6 the end. But I think they are just trying to ramp up for some more fun. They are only on season 5, and there will be a total of 13 full books, and several short stories to draw from to fuel several seasons to come. Bill takes a darker turn in the books, so this could be their answer to that.

I really hope that your guess is wrong too.

• Madeleine

July 27, 2012 at 1:34 pm

Don’t you worry! Just trust Eric will save him 😉

• Brittany

July 27, 2012 at 1:39 pm

It does seem like everything is going to go downhill for the characters! It’s great TV but makes me sad. I don’t ever want it to end and I hate losing characters even though there are a lot! They all bring something to the table. But I am very anxious to see how the season will end.

3. Jax

July 27, 2012 at 2:19 am

This episode looks promising! Looking forward to it. Can’t believe we’re up to episode 8 already..

4. Abel

July 27, 2012 at 10:52 am

I’m excited to meet Claudette and I have a feeling that Lilith was a fairy that created the first vampire and that is why vampires can’t resist fairy blood, that would explain a lot!

July 27, 2012 at 12:31 pm

Oh wow! Wouldn’t that be a twist? I like it!

• Madeleine

July 27, 2012 at 1:37 pm

Hmmm, intriguing idea. But why would Lilith create a creature who wants to drain you (or your whole kind) dry?

5. Helen

July 28, 2012 at 6:34 am

What are the Choice and Heaven Choice?

July 28, 2012 at 8:19 am

She’s talking about the fanfiction she reads and constantly pimps over here.

6. Goldie Jean

July 28, 2012 at 8:12 am

Since Eric’s the only one who’s really had a “fairy high” I bet he’ll figure it out. I’m just nervous it won’t be before Bill really hurts Sookie.

7. Toni

July 30, 2012 at 9:43 am

True Blood was exciting last night and Jason has really matured. Pam and Tara are going to made Eric’s head hurt 🙂 I really love Tara as a vampire. I’m looking forward to Sookie’s powers and hopefully Bill biting her was a dream I know she can’t move on from Bill so I want Eric to find the happiness he deserves by someone finally recognizing the good in him. Does anyone know if Gran knew Eric maybe her message was about Bill.