VIDEO: Preview of the Final 3 Episodes of True Blood Season 5

Think fast! HBO gave us a few (quick) looks at the final three episodes of True Blood season 5 after this week’s episode, and boy is my head spinning!

Is Jessica going to turn Hoyt? Who is Sookie shooting? Does Bill actually have a plan to take down the Sanguinistas, or is he truly playing for the other team now?

1. SarahJ

August 6, 2012 at 2:45 am

Can’t believe there are only 3 episodes left – it goes so fast, and takes soo long to come back! Next 3 episodes are going to be great just like the rest of the season.

• Nokturhn

August 6, 2012 at 8:15 am

Agree ! It goes too fast … Can’t wait to see those 3 episodes. And finally the Ifrit story is finished … I think …

2. Abel

August 6, 2012 at 8:54 am

So Russell outs the fairies to the other authority members… It seems to me that they are about to eat a fairy, and I’m wondering who that may be.

3. Lizzy

August 6, 2012 at 4:01 pm

Can someone tell me where they see Jessica and Jason or Hoyt in a grave? I haven’t been able to catch it.

• Tigerlily_swirl

August 7, 2012 at 11:42 am

I looked at the video a few times and it looks like Jess and Jason (he has on his uniform). I am really looking forward to these next few episodes!

• Tigerlily_swirl

August 7, 2012 at 12:00 pm

I just realized it’s not in the video above, I saw it on HBO Go. However, I cannot seem to find it now.

• Lizzy

August 7, 2012 at 2:59 pm

Thanks for looking! I’ve checked all I can and I still don’t see it. All the Jason I see is him driving hard. Maybe it was taken out.

• Jamie

August 7, 2012 at 9:20 pm

Second 41 on this promo:

• Lizzy

August 10, 2012 at 12:11 am

Thanks so much! Now I wish I hadn’t seen it! =) Jason is a real favorite of mine and now I get to worry for him!

4. Kris

August 7, 2012 at 4:56 pm

The rest of this season does look amazing and I can’t wait to see what happens next. I’m loving the fae, and I think Anna is the perfect Sookie. Maybe Eric will have to save Sookie, that would be so exciting. 🙂 It looks like the vamps might hunt the fae. Getting good! 🙂

5. Jamaicawed

August 7, 2012 at 11:14 pm

Watched in slow mo and it is Jason in the grave. They have deviated so much from the books that i hold out hope for a Sookie Bill hook up.

6. Lizzy

August 10, 2012 at 1:39 am

I really want to see the Elijah damage done.. these new Authority rules implemented, but when she can, let us see Pam from the night the Nevada vamps took over in the books. To me that is the essence of her character. I love her lackadaisical attitude, and cute outfits, and going off when it’s needed. To me she’s the perfect modern vampire. Just saying, “Oh, yeah?” At first I wanted Eric to get his hands on him, but I want to see Pam’s continuation of Mainstreaming-because-it-makes-sense-Idiot stance, throwing in a little “You sat in my Maker’s chair?”. Tara has maybe the best teacher ever.

I’m surprised no one is mentioning how Godric doesn’t seem to be in his vision state. Maybe I’m forgetting something, but hasn’t he been dreamlike every time, except for Eric’s dream at Sookie’s? Maybe it is just a dream, that seems the most likely, but him being threatened by Lilith is big. Every time he shows up, really.

Russell giving up Fairies is the worst. I knew it was coming, but GAWD that’s the last thing Sookie needs. It’s what Nan was killed for, and if it’s coming out anyways I really, really wish Nan wasn’t taken away. In a show that gives the best small characters I’ve seen she was the top (along with Ginger). I hope there is some Fae equivalent to vampires that have had your blood feeling your stress, because Sookie is going to need it.