VIDEO: True Blood Season Finale Extended Sneak Peek

Mission accomplished! Thanks you Truebies around the world, we’ve unlocked the #SaveYourself sneak peek from HBO. We finally get to see who Eric, Tara, and Nora are talking to at Sookie’s house.

Man, there’s a lot happening in this scene! Tension between Tara and Sookie, the implications of Pam being captured, Nora getting a whiff of Fae, not to mention Ma and Pa Stackhouse being part of Jason’s…hallucination. This episode is going to be crazy! The True Blood season 5 finale airs Sunday, August 26 at 9/8c on HBO.

1. Doris

August 23, 2012 at 12:33 pm

Yiiiipiyeeeeaaah

2. Tigerlily_swirl

August 23, 2012 at 1:00 pm

This episode is going to be awesome, can’t wait for Sunday to come!

3. B. Williams

August 23, 2012 at 1:03 pm

so someone else must’ve killed russell before this scene. very excited for this finale but I wish the dead folk on true blood (ghosts n such) would be less hostile. I mean jesus Jason doesn’t need more stupid hate in his head, he is a good man.

4. Kelley

August 23, 2012 at 1:47 pm

I just want Eric and Sookie to get back together, it doesn’t seem like that’s ever going to happen.

• esw45

August 23, 2012 at 3:46 pm

Kelly…..let’s wait and see what happens in season 6 between Eric and Sookie ….I think something gonna happen …..not sure what exactly …..

• Logic

August 24, 2012 at 1:16 am

I hope so too! Eric has grown so much over the last two seasons, its time Eric and Sookie have a real go of it…

5. Chrystal Stephens

August 23, 2012 at 1:53 pm

Thanks tweeters:-)

6. J

August 23, 2012 at 2:12 pm

Jason and Eric are hilarious in this clip! And I love how Tara keeps saying you owe Pam (which is true 🙂

K, and I love that their parents are just sitting on the couch talking to Jason…. he must have really gotten zapped….

• Bryan

August 24, 2012 at 11:51 am

I’m actually confused as to why Sookie owes Pam anything? The deal was she bring back Eric which she sort of did and Pam would change Tara…I think Sookie will be able to get through to Bill especially since Salmoe saw Lilith too. Bill and Salmoe will fight about who was “chosen” and then Sookie will be able to bring bill humanity back while he is confused.

August 24, 2012 at 11:55 am

Sookie already owed Pam one favor (bringing back Eric), but she agreed to owing her another favor if Pam turned Tara.

• Bryan

August 24, 2012 at 12:00 pm

Why did sookie agree to bring Eric back? What did she get in return if it wasn’t to turn Tara?

August 24, 2012 at 12:37 pm

Sookie hid Eric from Pam last season when he had amnesia and subsequently drove a wedge between Eric and Pam (remember how devastated Pam was in the season 4 finale about her relationship with Eric?); that’s why she owed Pam pre-Tara turning.

• Bryan

August 24, 2012 at 11:57 am

Also if anyone owes Pam it’s Tara! Pam took the fall for her. I actually can’t stand Tara she is way too stubborn and tries to act way too tough, it’s really annoying.

7. Cassy

August 23, 2012 at 3:09 pm

Maybe Jason got zapped into seeing ghosts now? Anyway looks like the finale is going to be fantastic!!! Can’t wait!!! XD

8. jayjay

August 23, 2012 at 4:23 pm

How did Sookie know that was Eric’s sister? Isn’t she seeing her for the first time in this scene?

9. Donna

August 23, 2012 at 6:06 pm

I wonder if eric and nora helped rescue sookie from russell. This may not be sookie’s first time to meet nora.

10. Ron

August 23, 2012 at 7:37 pm

Why do I have a feeling Jason’s gonna go a little too far at the authority?? These “hallucinations” of his parents are making me feel a little uncomfortable… Also, I’m curious to find out what went down with the faeries vs. Russell situation.

11. Lidia

August 23, 2012 at 9:23 pm

I think this is the first time that Sookie & Nora meet, as Nora would have noticed her “smell” before.

My guess is that Sookie is making the assumption that this person with Eric is Nora, as there would have been some mention of her when Sookie helped Eric & Bill fetch Russel earlier in the season.

12. TrueLove

August 24, 2012 at 4:00 am

It’s a little hard to see Eric and Sookie getting together after he has been so intense with Nora this season. It will be interesting to see what happens next season.

• Art

August 25, 2012 at 9:20 am

I agree. If anything…I think Bill and Sookie are heading towards a reunion. Eric.seems very passionate and protective of Nora. If Sookie’s love and can save Bill from losing his humanity…then I see the writers allowing Bill to make amends with Sookie and Jessica.

I believe Eric and Nora will kill Russell at the start of the finale. This is why Sookie is familiar with Nora already. All of them will probably head to the Authority once they leave Sookie’s house.

I’m banking on Tara saving Pam and they end up kissing.

• esw45

August 25, 2012 at 11:01 am

I disagree, I believe bill will be bad heading into season 6 …..I think sookie and him are not going to have a reunion at all, Alcide is still their version of Quinn so he will still be a love interest and Eric will definitely be a love interest as well ….because Eric we see today is heading towards being a boyfriend type for sookie….I think Nora will die in the finale

• Art

August 25, 2012 at 12:05 pm

I seriously doubt Bill will be bad beyond this season. Warlow will be the big evil guy the citizens will have to contend with in season 6.

I don’t see Nora dying. Eric seems to genuinely love her.

• esw45

August 25, 2012 at 1:46 pm

Eric loves sookie ….. He loves Nora but not like Sookie Nora is part of his family …..like Pam is part of his family….bill will still be bad plus he has done some horrible things he will have to atone for when he eventually does wake up …..

13. tina

August 24, 2012 at 10:59 am

The finale is going to be great. I really think that in season 6 sookie and eric are going to hook-up. And I think Eric is going to get closer to Sookie, just because of the Warlo. Also I think Bill and Sookie’s relationship is going too be weaken. And really lafayette owes pam because sookie didn’t want to change tara but she agreed to satisfy lafayette. Can’t wait until Sunday.

14. Lynne

August 24, 2012 at 12:36 pm

I think we will learn Sookie and Eric have a blood bond, a little different than the way it is was portrayed the book.

Last season there is an episode when Eric and Sookie drink from each other, after Eric tells Sookie we will be one.

This may be the only thing that keeps Warlow from getting her.

• Art

August 25, 2012 at 9:25 am

I disagree. I think Nora and Eric will be a couple going into season 6. He seems very intense about her to the point of risking his life with the Authority in order to save her.

August 25, 2012 at 10:17 am

I’m not sure Nora’s going to make it to season 6. 🙁

15. MZ

August 24, 2012 at 7:23 pm

Ok i thought that what Sookie owed Pam was to produce Eric. Remember after Pam went to go get Tara from the tanning salon she walked up to Fangtasia and was wondering why Ginger had closed early,and Eric was sitting in his throne and she said something like, she did it, meaning Sookie had found Eric, I thought they were square after that? Yes Russell must be dead,but this trailer is good. No wonder vamps cant stay away from her she makes them all lose their minds.

August 25, 2012 at 10:18 am

As I said above, that was Favor #1.

• TrueLove

August 26, 2012 at 8:53 am

I Remember what Mel is referring to. Pam agreed to turn Tara if Sookie helped make things right with Eric and also would “owe her one”. I really don’t even think sookie had any hand in getting Eric back (though I’m sure she would have if she had any opportunity) so I think she owes Pam 2! 🙂

16. Viv

August 25, 2012 at 12:01 pm

Sookie will not get through to Bill. He has turned fanatic and will hand her over to Warlow or want to keep her for food.

• Art

August 25, 2012 at 12:11 pm

She will. Like Eric said, she is be the only one who can get through to Bill. I see a tortured Bill trying to make amends in season six for the damage he caused from being under Lilith’s spell.

• esw45

August 25, 2012 at 1:50 pm

She won’t be able to get thru to Bill……I believe that but in season 6 he will come around and have to make up for the damages he has done.

• TrueLove

August 26, 2012 at 9:02 am

I think Art and ESW you’re both close to what will happen. Sookie will obviously survive the encounter so she is either not just food to bill (ie she gets through to him at least somewhat, or Mel is right and bill has been faking badness all along and never was just food) or bill is still bonkers but Eric protects her from him. Either way she sees a side of Bill that she will not be able to get past and he will be tortured trying (just like the books). Im also leaning toward Bill= Warlow.

17. TrueLove

August 26, 2012 at 8:54 am

P.s. new wild theory…elder fairy is actually Lilith…messing with the vamps from that other dimension and she is still alive in some form.

18. Melissa

August 26, 2012 at 6:49 pm

K.Here is my take on what is going happen Eric is going to kill Russell and while Nora, Eric and Sookie are trying to save Bill,Nora is going to attack Sookie therefore having Eric kill Nora to save Sookie

19. TrueLove

August 26, 2012 at 7:54 pm

Melissa cool idea

20. acne

July 26, 2013 at 12:13 am

I got this site from my buddy who informed me about this web site and now this time I
    am browsing this site and reading very informative content at this time.