SPOILERS: Episode 6.03 Title and Juicy Casting Calls

Again nabbing info from SpoilerTV (but Andy is our friend so we knew he wouldn’t mind), the third episode of season 6 has a title and casting calls. If it happens to be true, for we know the showrunners are among the best at casting red herrings, we may get a flashback to the Stackhouse’s affairs.

Thanks to The Spoiler Fairy for sending us the following..

Episode 6.03 of True Blood will be called “Rock Hard Times” and one guest star and many co-star roles are being cast for it.

The guest star part is a 50-year-old woman named Beverly Hutt who was a friend of Sookie/Jason’s parents and answers their questions about them. The co-star roles are: Young Beverly Hutt, 30 year old, (seen in a flashback), 4 mischievous/silly faerie girls (who are younger versions of 4 faeries as seen in a flashback), a 30-to-50-year-old hospital nurse who attempts to calm a patient, 8-year-old Sookie (also seen in a flashback), and 2 Caddo Parish sheriff deputies who visit Sam at his home. (SpoilerTV)

I’m thinking the “silly faerie girls” are Claudine, Claudette, and the other siblings of Claude. Do you think this is where we’ll first see Warlow? Niall?

Still wondering about Sam’s legal issues and hoping it doesn’t mean bad news about Luna.

Post your thoughts below Truebies!

1. Nothinbutjoy

January 29, 2013 at 12:20 pm

WOW! I like your thoughts about the faery girls being Claudette, Claudine & other Claud*** sisters of Claude!

I love flashbacks!

Now that January is almost over it feels like a downhill slide into Season 6 and I cannot wait!!

2. Mel

January 29, 2013 at 1:06 pm

More deputies visiting Sam? That doesn’t bode well.

And 8-year-old Sookie! Awww!

3. Sookieeleana

January 29, 2013 at 1:32 pm

I am really happy that this season looks like it is going to be very Sookie orientated and she is going to be at the centre of everything. Looking forward to learning more about Sookie’s parents. I find them very unpleasant when they appeared to Jason at the end of last season so I hope that is not the “real” them.

I don’t know if it’s just coincidence having 4 fairy girls when Andy has 4 baby fairy girls. Maybe 4 is some kind of magic number for fairies?

4. Rina

January 29, 2013 at 9:27 pm

I’m wondering if we will see Andy’s quadruplets as young girls and then young women since it’s possible that they may grow quicker than humans. It is great that TB will be exploring Sookie’s family past next season. A large chunk of the books is dedicated to this. The nurse may be for Luna who ends up in the hospital again. The deputies may be visiting Sam about Luna or about his being a shifter. I don’t know what legal issues Sam may have unless it’s about the Mickens (or even Debbie Pelt).

5. Amber

January 30, 2013 at 9:32 am

The Fist thing i thought of is sam witnessing all of the debauchery at the authority headquaters. The government is trying to get to the bottom of everything. also the fairies are Claude’s family and sisters. niall is warlow. sookie has never been in a hospital.

January 30, 2013 at 10:07 am

Yes, Sookie has been in a hospital. She was there, almost dead, after Bill nearly drained her. But I don’t think that’s what these spoilers are about.

You could be right about the investigations into the Authority stuff.