SPOILERS: True Blood Episode 6.04 Title, Casting Call

After several weeks of radio silence, we finally have a True Blood season 6 filming update – the casting call for episode 6.04, titled “I’m Your Man”.

Producers are looking to fill two possibly recurring roles in this episode, both male and both apparently related to the vampire/human skirmishes that have been alluded to in previous casting calls. The first role is LAVTF Team Commander (LAVTF = “Louisiana Vampire Task Force”?) who will lead his team in attacking a house we can only assume he has probable cause to suspect contains a nest of vampires.

The second role is for a Security Chief who becomes concerned for his employer (Governor Burrell?) when a vampire comes for a visit.

This episode is slated to begin filming in Los Angeles next week.

1. Sookieeleana

February 25, 2013 at 5:48 pm

I guess it would be too much to ask for that the title refers to Eric & Sookie. I will live in hope 🙂

2. Brittany

February 26, 2013 at 10:56 am

I will live there with you!

3. esw45

February 26, 2013 at 8:43 pm

yes ….we all can live in that hope!

• Miri

February 27, 2013 at 10:44 am

I guess this is an Eric- centric website. I thought it was a website for True Blood. I think Sookie belongs with Bill, so I do not in any way live in the hope the rest of you share. As far as I am concerned it is Bill and Sookie forever. (It ain’t over till its over)

February 27, 2013 at 11:11 am

This is an all inclusive website, which means that our readers are free to express their preferences without attack or criticism.

4. Andrea

February 28, 2013 at 3:50 am

Girls … calm down ! We were told over and over that Sookie gets a new lover this Season 6 and that it is a fairy boy… so if you want more of Eric & Sookie you should definitively go back to Charlaine Harris’ books where they get married and also live together at Erc’s place (very high tech and modern by the way)… at least for a while !
    We have not seen a lot of Eric during early filming in Season 6 … he is often seen in other places, promoting his new films and meeting friends … It looks like he is not central to this season … yet ! Instead, you can go to the cinema and discover Skarsgard in his new roles in “What Maisies Knew” and “The East” also coming soon “Disconnect” because there is more than just Eric Northmann in this guy, he is going to be a major actor one day, mark these words …and dream on girls !! Hello from Paris (France) to all of you …Andréa

February 28, 2013 at 12:42 pm

Who told you over and over that Sookie was getting a fairy lover? It has been assumed by other news outlets, but there was never anything said about this new character and Sookie becoming lovers. He may be attracted to her, but that doesn’t automatically mean that Sookie will act on it. Ben was not cast as a love interest. You may want to re-read our post here: http://true-blood.net/2012/11/13/true-blood-season-6-casting-news-meet-ben/

And I have to say, even though we have not heard any news about Eric, Sookie, Bill, Sam, Lafayette, etc., it doesn’t mean their characters won’t be seen in S6 much. It means that the new showrunner is keeping things very close to his vest, more so than Alan Ball did. 🙂

5. Elisha_Q

February 28, 2013 at 3:55 am

This could be interpreted as “If you want this done, I’m your man”, too.

6. Bonnie

March 3, 2013 at 7:16 pm

What I want to know is, is Bill going to stay crazy? Also what vamp has Sookie been blood promised too, I mean has anyone seen what he looks like yet? Did I miss something? Also I am freaked about Tara. Does anyone else think the series season is not long enough, only so many episodes and then almost a year to wait, season needs to be longer! I need my true blood fix, NOW, lol