SPOILERS: Casting Violet for Season 6, Possibly 7

A casting call has gone out for a new character in season 6 and 7, if the show is given a seventh. Violet is going to be part of a love triangle storyline that may spill over into the next season. She may be involved with Jason and someone else, possibly a new vampire named Wes.

So far that’s it for today, but I”m still loving the idea that they are thinking of season 7. What do you all think?

(Source)

1. Jana

March 11, 2013 at 9:10 pm

Violet? Seriously??? Oh well, maybe she was turned in 1910. It’s too bad they made Sophie Anne batshit crazy and killed her because I’m dying for the Rhodes hotel storyline. I am excited for a season 7 but I’ve learned to separate TB from the Sookieverse; meanwhile, waiting for June sucks!

• Rina

March 13, 2013 at 12:36 am

Since QSA is gone, and Andre and Quinn were never introduced, I believe the Vampire Authority in S5 WAS TB’s interpretation of the Rhodes storyline. Book 7 was about vampire politics and government, and so was S5 of TB. There was no way they were ever going to do a huge vampire conference for 10 episodes. It’s an awesome story in the books but too cumbersome and expensive for a TV show. I predict that Sookie’s storyline will move on past Book 7 and focus on exploring hers and Jason’s complicated fae heritage. It’s a big part of the books.

2. Jana

March 11, 2013 at 10:23 pm

Violet? Seriously??? Oh well, maybe she was turned in 1910. I’m excited for a season 7, even if it has nothing to do with All Together Dead. To me, TB and the Sookieverse only have characters in common and I enjoy them equally but separately. Can’t wait for June!

• Linda

March 18, 2013 at 11:08 pm

1910, I wonder if she would have know Bill. Didn’t Lorraina create another vampire, a sister for Bill that looked like his wife so he would stick around? Maybe that’s how Bilith would become Bill again…

• Jana

March 20, 2013 at 7:43 am

That was Judith Vardamon, who cured him of his silver poisoning that Lochlan and Naeve inflicted on him during the Fae War. Violet is a True Blood creation. I read on another site that she is around six-hundred years old.

3. Sookieeleana

March 12, 2013 at 3:32 am

Wonder what Jess will think to Violet? :)

4. How to Cold Call

April 13, 2013 at 5:18 am

This is a really good tip especially to those
    fresh to the blogosphere. Simple but very accurate info… Many thanks for sharing this one.
    A must read post!