True Blood Radio 202: Dissecting the Season 6 Teaser

HBO gave us a humdinger of an Easter gift: the True Blood season 6 premiere date (June 16) and our first look at the new season! Join Liz and Mel as they dissect 30 seconds of footage and extrapolate what’s happening with Sookie, Eric, Billith, Jason, Pam, Tara, Alcide, Jessica, and whoever Rutger Hauer is playing. Plus casting news!

Warning: this episode of True Blood Radio is spoiler-iffic!

Updated 04.06.13: We had some technical difficulties while uploading the episode, followed by an issue with our hosting provider, but it looks like everything is resolved now. Enjoy!

What we talked about:

1. Whitney

April 5, 2013 at 6:17 pm

Where’s the rest of the podcast ?

April 5, 2013 at 7:29 pm

This is what happens when I start the file upload, then go clean the house and don’t check the length of the file afterward. Sorry about that. The FULL podcast is posted now.

• Amber

April 7, 2013 at 9:36 am

Thank you for talking this over, and sharing it with me!! I was thinking about the whole alcide and sam altercation. By Luna shifting on televesion maybe this is something that upsets the wolf pack. they are secretive.?? Just a thought.

2. Rina

April 5, 2013 at 10:27 pm

Hi, Mel, the video says that this episode is no longer available. Could you please post it again? Thanks!

3. Beth

April 6, 2013 at 12:34 am

Says this podcast no longer available???

4. Syydiana

April 16, 2013 at 7:02 pm

I finally had an hour to listen “uninterrupted” to the show… LOL Oh that teaser was the best… Erik in geek cloths… Yummm LOL I’m always saying that his hidden geeky hotness wants to burn my dark sides cookies. 🙂 I’m dieing to know what is going on… Looks like he may have stole the cloths maybe… It don’t really look like they fit.
    Also looks like Lafayette is holding that shotgun on someone covered in blood… Could it be Billith… or maybe Jessica… Or could it be our favored wolf Alcide? He looked like he was in a good fight… Now Tara and Pam… Well maybe a difference of opinion on how to handle the guys with guns at Fangtasia,,, You know Tara at this point seems more of a kill them first kind of vamp… Oh so much going on… I just can’t wait 🙂
    V””V Cheers V””V

April 16, 2013 at 9:09 pm

Thanks for watching, Syydiana! They really know how to get us wondering, huh? So many questions!

5. Aolani08

April 17, 2013 at 5:30 pm

I’m looking forward to the season. I’m hoping with the new regime a mature and powerful Sookie will emerge on the show with less angst, hurt, and lemons on the Eric and Sookie front. Jason grew up let’s hope the show will allow Sookie to mature on matters of the heart.