Recap 6.2 True Blood “The Sun”

Sookie: “I shouldn’t be taking walks with handsome strangers. It never ends well.”

Guess who’s coming to dinner?

I’m not much into the fairy stuff, but I love Rutger Hauer and he’s pretty much perfect casting for Niall, Sookie and Jason’s fairy grandfather. (He was their great-grandfather in the book series, but I’m not one to quibble.) I am hoping he’s as cool as he appears to be — teaching Sookie to do a light supernova thingy to fight Warlow, the as yet unseen thousands of years old vampire Big Bad. Would that be like Russell Edgington on speed?

I had to laugh out loud when Sookie saw the guy by the side of the road and said out loud, “No, not today.” But she went back, anyhow. Ben the fairy seemed like an okay down-home supe, but does Sookie have to take in yet another stray slash romantic interest? There are several perfectly good romantic interests for Sookie hanging around the show already. What’s wrong with them, huh?

Speaking of Sookie love interests that are still hanging around, my favorite scene in the episode was Eric undercover in the Governor’s mansion. Loved the hair, the glasses and the accent. I knew that as soon as the guards took him outside that he’d fly out of there, but it still made me laugh out loud. He may not have glamoured the Gov, but he’s apparently gotten through to his daughter. I would have liked to see more of that. Wait until next week, I suppose.

This anti-vampire stuff is getting freaky. Anti-glamouring contact lenses? Silver bullets that emit UV light? Ouch.

The Billith stuff continued to be freaky, and Bill snacking on poor edible Veronica was just horrible. And yet, despite all this vampire messiah stuff, we were still getting flashes of the old Bill. He can see the future now, and that appears to include all of my favorite vampires trapped in a cylindrical room getting burned by the sun. Well, that’s not going to happen, because every single reason I watch the show (namely, Eric, Jessica and Pam) was in that room. Oh, and Nora and Tara. Okay, that was mean. I don’t hate them. In fact, I’ve gotten fond of both of them.

So Jessica stayed because she loves Bill, and I get that. She’s still so very young, and she needs family. But personally, I don’t like seeing Jessica so stressed. (I went “awww” when she came in the door filthy dirty and dragging that shovel behind her.) That confession scene was sweet, too, although it didn’t have quite the emotional resonance that it should have had.

I didn’t pay all that much attention to the werewolf custody battle that’s probably going to wind up on CNN.Β  Again, poor Sam. And poor Emma. I do think her grandmother and the wolf pack would probably be better for her, though.

Bits and pieces:

— Last season, Sookie was ready to burn off her light permanently so that she could be normal. Looks like she’s going to get her wish.

— My second favorite scene in the episode was Lafayette watching Chopped. I’m sure that was a deliberate double entendre.

— Patrick’s pregnant wife showed up, and Arlene helpfully told her that he ran out on her. Patrick’s the guy on Scandal, right? It’s been a long time since last season.

— Nora was trying to connect with Pam. She might have a ways to go with that one.

— Terry, those blueberry pancakes looked mighty pale and I didn’t see any blue blobs in them. I don’t think Terry is the chef that Lafayette is.

— It did not escape my notice that as Bill was crushing the blood and bones out of poor Veronica, he was sitting next to a sculpture of a torso with missing limbs.

— Nicole Wright of that society (what was it called?) compared the current legal situation of vampires and shifters to the Civil Rights movement. That’s been a consistent theme throughout the series, though.

— In this week’s hair report, I really like Niall’s windswept styled-with-an-eggbeater look. It becomes him. I sure do hope he isn’t evil.

Quotes:

Niall: “I’m not Warlow. I’m your fucking fairy grandfather.”

Woman: “Is your produce organic?”
Arlene: “Sugar, this is Bon Temps. Down here, ‘organic’ means you play the fancy piano at church.”

Jessica: “You’re from the service, right?”
Veronica: “Human Edibles. We’re tasty.”

Andy: “They’re fairies. I don’t know shit about baby fairies!”
In the immortal paraphrased words of Butterfly McQueen. Thankfully, we only got a minute of this subplot.

Jason: “That makes me a fairy prince!”
Niall: “The gene skipped you.”

Let’s see. Three out of four silver bullets, mostly for the introduction of Niall, and for Eric’s clever undercover stint at the Governor’s mansion,

Billie Doux

(Billie Doux and friends review a lot of their favorite shows at Doux Reviews, a community of fans who love TV.)

I'm a hopeless sci-fi geek and huge fan of shows like True Blood, Lost, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I write episode reviews and articles about many of the shows that I love. All of my reviews are at DouxReviews.com

1. Alma

June 24, 2013 at 12:47 am

I thought Earl in season 4 was Sookie’s Grandfather?

• Sterling

June 24, 2013 at 1:29 am

Nile is Earl’s father. So he’s her great grandfather.

2. Dog2Prince

June 24, 2013 at 1:54 am

How is the pack better for Emma? They cant protect themselves, let alone a child. The pack didn’t protect her from Russell. Who wants their child to be raised by cowardly, drug-addict, bigot, rednecks? Seriously?

June 24, 2013 at 2:22 am

It’s probably not (although a lot depends on the pack-master) but it’s the closest Emma has to a family. She’s a were, not a shifter, she will need guidance. And her grandmother’s with the pack, it’s only natural she wants her grandchild with her.
      After all, every blood-relative thinks they’re the best and most qualified to raise a kid.
      What I don’t like is Alcide going so rough on Sam, allowing his new b*** to beat up Lafayette was a no-go as well, there was no need for that kind of violence. Where’s he heading?
      Totally unnecessary was the scene with Bill breaking his dinner, one bone at a time. It was nothing but disgusting, worse than weres eating their dead – to me.
      I don’t trust Ben (he’s so seriously injured he can’t get up on his own but after a nap all is good? Who send that one?).
      What do you think about those activists? Can they be trusted? I feel reminded of the last person who was fond of organic food (Amy was into that, right?) ….

• Dog2Prince

June 24, 2013 at 3:31 am

I dont like the Were storyline. All the meat of the storyline is wasted Alcide’s abs and ass. This scene proves that, with the pack, Emma will be raised wrong.

Is it just me or is Bill’s story is just outrageous? That bill and hooker scene was weird.

June 24, 2013 at 4:52 am

Uh, Bill and his storyline … hot topic (we’re going to get burned!)
          I had a hard time with Bill being the King, but being worshipped by his progeny? I mean – praying to him, seriously? After all the crap Jessica had to take from her uber-religious parents?
          I get she’s young and needs her maker, but this?
          I would love to see more focus on the human vs. vampire ‘war’, all the more since the shifters will be affected as well. Considering the previous seasons I guess all the plot lines will cross each other at some point. I hope the writers get going, there’s only eight episodes left and so much is hanging in the balance ….

June 24, 2013 at 9:09 am

Luna chose Sam to care for Emma, rejecting the Pack three times that we’ve seen. I’m trusting Mother’s Intuition on this one.

TV!Alcide is becoming the giant jerk that Book!Alcide was. That’s one parallel I kinda wish they hadn’t gone with in the show.

Ben is not to be trusted. Attacked by vampires during the day? Starving vampires who didn’t completely drain a half-Fae? I think not.

June 24, 2013 at 9:06 am

Agreed. Liz and I talk about that in this week’s podcast (watch for it Tuesday or Wednesday). The Pack is not a good place for Emma.

3. Danielle

June 24, 2013 at 8:46 am

Hi! I have disagree with you on the Emma and the Wolfpack and this my reason. (Sorry Liz and Mel)

1. Martha and the Pack did nothing while Russell and Steve took Emma, they could of tried to stop them, they may of died trying but atleast they tried.

2. Martha and the Pack did nothing to help Sam and Luna get Emma out of the Authority, if they cared so much about Emma why didnt they help them. Why didn’t they offer to help.

3. Martha and the Pack just simply drive up and drag a crying Emma away as Sam and Lala are getting beat up by the Pack bullys. I’m sorry but really Alcide, I thought you were smart and Martha could not wait untill the next morning and drive over to Sams on her own and made sure Emma was ok.

Martha is not fit to be a parent, not saying Sam is either but I don’t think how that whole scene played out is going to end well, the poor kid is traumatized enough from being kidnapped, watching her mom die and then have to be dragged away while watching the only person she probably trusts right now to be beat up.

June 24, 2013 at 9:11 am

Danielle, this review is written by the lovely Billie Doux, not us (Mel & Liz). Even if it was one of us, you’re free to disagree. πŸ˜‰ And in this case, we’re totally on the same page.

• BillieDoux

June 24, 2013 at 9:27 am

Thanks, Mel and Liz. πŸ™‚ It’s always fascinating what sparks comments and what doesn’t.

Yes, I love Sam, too, and he might indeed be better as Emma’s parent. But from a practical standpoint, Sam is a single male unrelated to Emma, he’s not a were, and he spends every evening working in a bar. My mother worked in restaurants and bars and as much as I loved her and as good a mom as she was, she was never freaking home at night. And Martha proved last season several times that she would put Emma first. That’s why I think Emma might be better off with her.

And have we all forgotten a previous season’s character assassination? Sam’s a murderer, too.

• Danielle

June 24, 2013 at 9:35 am

Oh sorry billie! I did not see your name! LOL! Great Recap!

June 24, 2013 at 10:21 am

I’m not sure Sam is the right person to take care of Emma, either, for the reasons you mentioned, Billie, and because it doesn’t feel right for his storyline. Also, I don’t like Emma and want her to go live with a cousin or something in Alabama. πŸ™‚

June 24, 2013 at 10:51 am

Sam might be a murderer but we should keep in mind who he killed and why. Not to mention that pretty much everybody has killed at least one other person, and I’m fairly certain killing comes easier to the weres.

• Jesse

June 24, 2013 at 7:39 pm

Don’t forget that both Alcide and his newest girl are both still high on the V they did last season. While I don’t have high hopes on the new girl (Danielle?) since she was one of the first to jump on the V bandwagon, I do hope Alcide calms down when they stuff is out of his system.

• Jesse

June 24, 2013 at 8:11 pm

Also you have to remember that Sam threw the first punch so it wasn’t the werewolves resorting to violence, but Sam.
      And honestly they needed to pool resources for Emma’s sake, not squabble over who gets her. Emma is better off with Sam and a pack as opposed to either or.

June 24, 2013 at 11:49 pm

Yes, Sam threw the furst punch, but what is necessary to antagonize him by showing up like that? Four against one? Demanding to give up Emma? After he just lost Luna? (Emma as well)
        High on V or not, Alcide should be capable to see that was the wrong approach.

• Jesse

June 25, 2013 at 11:44 am

Look at it this way. Season 5 was two/three days after Season 4 and Season 6 picks up right after Season five.

So consider the hellish two weeks (if that) that Martha has had. Season 4 ended with her Son’s death. Then you had Luna and Sam being shot up at Luna’s home and in front of her daughter by a hate group that knew they were shifters. Follow that up with JD being everything that she was told he was but didn’t believe. Then Edgington takes Emma to be his boyfriend’s pet. Then Luna dies in their rescue attempt. Martha’s entire world has been severely and violently shakened.

Grandparents and parents aren’t know for acting rationally when their children are in danger. Of course she is going to show up in the middle of the night with protectors to get her grand-daughter, she likely just found out Luna was dead cause she had been helping Alcide get control of the pack from Edgington’s poodle JD and been out of communication.

Now I don’t like the Martha character, but she was acting pretty much along the lines parents do in those type of situations. And by law custody of Emma would go to Martha and Emma is a part of that pack. Even Sam was admitting that last season (a few days ago).

June 25, 2013 at 1:51 pm

I see your point, but even before Marcus died Luna kept him and Martha away from Emma. There never was a close relationship between Emma and the Bozemans. And I’m sure Lune had her reasons.
            And while I do understand a grandmother wants her granddaughter close, it’s been her actions that led to Edgington getting his hands on Emma, she knows that, and she’s aware there are some weak characters in the pack.
            She has also proven she is capable of doing the right thing, but neither this nor her grief is any excuse for her tearing Emma away from Sam. Not only because it hurt Emma, but Luna wanted her to stay with Sam, the pack just got a new master, they have enough on their plate.
            Not the right time to kidnap Emma, who has been through hell as well and is just a child.

4. Mel

June 24, 2013 at 9:14 am

Did anybody else pick up that the “ball of light” Niall was teaching Sookie to control was the cluveil dor? It has a different purpose – wipe out all vampires it touches – but it’s definitely inspired by the book item. That’s what I like to see on the show – things from the book given a bit of an original twist and used on the show.

Except for Jerk Alcide. I could do without him.

• Danielle

June 24, 2013 at 9:37 am

I’ll have to watch again, I was playing Minecraft and watching the episode at the same time so some of it I caught and some I didn’t

June 24, 2013 at 10:57 am

I think you’re right. This whole “you can only use it once and then you’ll no longer be faerie” feels weird though. There are rumors (on the internet) season 6 might be the last …. Sookie is not Sookie without her powers, and there is no TB without Sookie.
      Of course the writers could drag out the use of this mini-super-nova, but I think she might have to defend herself against Warlow this season – by all means necessary.
      (not saying rumors count for much – still … )

June 24, 2013 at 11:57 am

There will be a seventh season, but I could see them starting to wrap up a few storylines now so they can focus on others next season.

June 24, 2013 at 12:34 pm

Has that already been announced?
          Please say it is so … that would make my day πŸ˜‰

• Danielle

June 24, 2013 at 2:05 pm

I heard this season is the last, I hope there is one more season, maybe 2 more.

June 24, 2013 at 7:37 pm

There will be one more season, possibly two. Look for the official announcement of season 7 from HBO in a few weeks.

5. MB

June 24, 2013 at 9:55 am

I thought last night’s episode was pretty good… bit slow in parts… but obviously helped set up/evolve some key plot points. I loved the Eric scene with Burrell – he did such a great job. And I’m enjoying seeing some of the old Eric back again (“I’m not afraid of humans”), although I really wish he didn’t give Sookie back her house so quickly in 6.01. I know he loves her, and I love seeing a more human side of Eric come out with her. But I think much of what Sookie was attracted to was Eric’s A-hole side. Now, he seems like a rug she can walk all over – which just isn’t Eric. I’d like to see him take back some of the control when it comes to Sookie, otherwise I don’t ever see them getting back together – and that would be a tragedy.

OK, enough about Eric. I thought the Bill/Jess scenes were really good too. The cortionist scene was gross and shocking – but I’m so glad that after 5+ scenes, TB can still manage to shock me.

I’m also a little shocked to see what’s happening to Alcide. I’m ok with him leading the pack – but he got so power hungry so fast. I also think the scene where the were-biotch was beating the crap out of LaLa was unnecessary. To think Alcide didn’t stop that is disturbing.

Sookie and Ben? COME ON!!! How many love interests does this chick need to have? I was having a hard time believing the barely disguised lust on her face so quickly after meeting him. And the whole one-time use of the light thing disturbed me. It definitely feels like they are starting to wrap up some story lines to end the series. I hope this isn’t the last season, I couldn’t bear it.

June 24, 2013 at 11:02 am

Why would it be a tragedy if Eric and Sookie wouldn’t reconcile? I only wish he would get over her, she is not (and never was) good enough for him.
      Yeah, I know, you’re going to hate me for it, but what you say about Ben and her “barely disguised lust” is one of the things why I feel this way.

• esw45

June 24, 2013 at 1:28 pm

I disagree Madeline Ilike Eric with Sookie him loving her brings out another side of him that is great to see him being in love instead of just BAMF side we would see all the time. Sookie needs to decide on what she wants ….do she someone like her like Ben but I don’t trust him at all or Bill that lied to her a great portion of their relationship and now is a whatever or Eric who loves her unconditionally but she has tocome to this realizationherself and maybe by the finale she will.

June 24, 2013 at 11:54 pm

I know a lot of fans see it just the way you do. But nothing you said makes ‘her’ more suitable for ‘him’ πŸ˜‰
          Around Sookie Eric acts like a lovelorn teenager, I like him much better when he’s a BAMF, it suits him.
          Sookie can not decide what she wants (when it comes to men) – that’s the problem. The one thing she wants is “having her old life back” – that means she wants to go back to a pre-Bill state. Even she realizes being with a Vampire is not for her.

• esw45

June 25, 2013 at 8:54 am

Yeah but this is about her relationships with supes and vampires in particular so she will be in relationship with a vampire again on true blood ……Eric is a BAMF but he has another side as well which yes Sookie brings it out of him but it makes him more dimensionalthat just one way …tthat’s cool to me plus they have good chemistry together…but I respect your opinion and see where you are coming from

6. Eva

June 24, 2013 at 10:48 am

First off can Alexander Skarsgard get any hotter? Even nerdy Eric is delicious! Poor Lala got punched in the face, Alcide douche does not suit you, so please go back to being the honest Alcide we’ve grown to love. Also can there be a little less chaos its confusing me with the whole humans against vamps and all the crap with Billith plus now we have to deal with the supe business Michelle’s friend from full house please. Bring back naked Eric I miss him. PS I have a feeling Sookie is going to use that super nova ball to stop Billith and that will be the main character death. Til next week.

7. Vampiremaniac

June 24, 2013 at 2:33 pm

I can’t say I like that UVs is what burns the TB vampires… That, unfortunately, is the drill to many (or EVERY) other vampire movies and shows.

I mean, if it is the UVs, why not use a sunscreen with protection rate 100% or any other liquid that reflects the UVs?

It would be a real twist if it was from another radiation of the Sun that it hasn’t been discovered yet.

June 24, 2013 at 2:36 pm

Deacon Frost used such a sunscreen, but it is hardly possible to apply that on your insides …..

• Vampiremaniac

June 24, 2013 at 4:43 pm

I haven’t watched Buffy but I want to. When you say insides you mean under your skin, right? Well, if the UV protector is blocking UVs to your skin that means they won’t go any further, so you don’t need to… I guess…

• Delorise

June 24, 2013 at 7:42 pm

The new silver bullets emit UV rays once they enter the body…

June 24, 2013 at 11:11 pm

Buffy? Deacon Frost is a charcter from the movie “Blade” – who also became a Vampire God, briefly.

8. Dog2Prince

June 24, 2013 at 4:12 pm

Why is Alcide acting like he has power just because he is pack leader? The wolves have no real power, physical or political . We seen the power of the pack is pretty much nothing.

The writers are getting annoying;especially what they did to Jessica.

June 24, 2013 at 7:32 pm

The Packmaster has a tremendous amount of power in all werewolf traditions. He (or she) is the Alpha of the group and is responsible for leading, protecting, and providing for the Pack.

• Dog2Prince

June 24, 2013 at 10:25 pm

Ever since season 3, werewolf traditions have not protect them from vampires and everyone else or making stupid decisions. Like i said, we seen the power of Weres and werewolf traditions; its having a party and acting like a drugged-out, racist, hillbilly.

The vampires and fairies are the only ones with actual power, not the weres. There is absolutely no Were-characters capable of taking down any vampire or taking on any of the main characters on the show.

Lets forget about this deadbeat storyline and talk about the ones that actually matter, like Jessica and Eric.

Does anyone think Eric might fall in love with the Mayor’s daughter? I mean as a possible storyline?

June 25, 2013 at 1:57 pm

I don’t think Eric will fall in love any time soon. He will use the Gov’s daughter and defend his kind, and on the side there’s the problem with Billith. There’s a snippet online (a little more than thirty second) showing Eric tying her up. It appeares to me he glamoured her to get more information and then is using her to blackmail the Gov, no love there.

9. Vampiremaniac

June 24, 2013 at 4:40 pm

Oh, another thing!!!! How did Eric entered Governor’s house without invitation but then he glamoured Governor’s daughter to invite him in?

Or his mansion is owned by the State and the invitation he asked from Governor’s daughter was just to the words?…

Anyway, I find this invitation thingie ridiculous because it makes the modern vampire series less realistic (and less scary), but once you have it in a series you should be very careful when vampires enter homes because plot holes tend to happen…

So, what’s your opinion about this? How did Eric entered Governor’s mansion?

June 24, 2013 at 7:38 pm

We didn’t see Eric enter the mansion; he likely was welcomed and invited in by the staff member who escorted him to the Governor’s office like a human would be.

June 24, 2013 at 11:14 pm

Vampires can enter places of business without invitation, Burell’s office on the downstairs could qualify as such.
      Whereas the rooms upstairs are private.

10. Michele

June 24, 2013 at 4:42 pm

OK, something is up with that Ben character, cause how was he attacked by a vampire in the middle of the day, just throwing this out there, could he be Warlow??

• Vampiremaniac

June 24, 2013 at 4:45 pm

Maybe. Ben said he zapped him and I suppose Warlow was scared that every fairy know how to banish him to another dimension, so he left Ben alone.

As for the time diferrence, maybe Ben passed out for hours…

11. laney

June 24, 2013 at 4:55 pm

I think Ben is going to be not so nice. His lying in the woods injured just as Sookie is walking by seems a little to contrived.
    Big yawn to the Werewolves this season. I am over all of them including Alcide.
    Another yawn goes to Andy and his fairy babies. Not very interesting at all.
    I am much more concerned with who the big death will be. I don’t think it was Luna. If it’s a vampire, my guess is that it will be Nora or Jessica.
    And could the plotlines be a tad less, dare I say, sloppy? I’m not getting how one of Niall’s sons could have promised a fairy female to Warlow when it is Warlow who killed off almost all of his family. That makes no sense.

June 24, 2013 at 11:28 pm

He could have promised a fea child in exchange for Warlow leaving the rest of the family in peace. That would make sense, right?

I don’t think the big death will be Nora, Todd Lowe hinted in an interview it will be someone “who’s been with us from season one”.

12. Delorise

June 24, 2013 at 7:47 pm

I wonder if Andy’s fairy halflings are going to play a key part in helping Sookie defeat Warlow…

June 24, 2013 at 7:53 pm

Oh good thinking! I like that idea.

13. Dog2Prince

June 24, 2013 at 10:41 pm

Sam is a shifter. why doesn’t he just turn into a wolf and raise Emma? Shifters and Weres are same thing with the exception of cultures and abilities. Before anyone says, “its because they have different cultures”, remember how pack culture is and how incredibly white trash it is.

June 24, 2013 at 11:23 pm

Shifters and weres are nothing alike. Shifters don’t run in packs (as far as we know) and they don’t feel the need to. Same goes for hunting, an urge that is strong in a were. Just because you can turn into a wolf doesn’t mean you understand how a were feels.
      I don’t see how pack culture is “white trash”, generally speaking. Not every pack is hooked on V, not every pack-master is a jerk. To have one strong leader who leads and guides the whole pack has its advantages.
      And as far as white trash goes : don’t forget the Mickens, it can’t get much trashier than those.

• Dog2Prince

June 25, 2013 at 12:13 am

Crap, your right. I forgot about the Mickens. Everything about the Weres(their culture,traditions, and power) is just poorly-written, underwhelming, and boring. The writers made the wolves very unexcitable and, now, their targeting Jessica.

14. Vampiremaniac

June 25, 2013 at 12:53 pm

Ha, it is so funny that Burrell’s soldiers are trained for baby vamps. Elder Eric could decapitate them before they get a shot to shoot in case they figured out where to shoot to hit him. But he was too kind, he just flied away, but that’s not very good because he revealed to them that some vampires can fly. Anyway, respect for the bloodless escape.

• Delorise

June 25, 2013 at 1:02 pm

I was also glad that Eric’s first attempt was non-violent. It displays a depth of character.

15. Nightstalker

June 25, 2013 at 1:56 pm

Jason: β€œThat makes me a fairy prince!”
    Niall: β€œThe gene skipped you.”

Lol…feel sad for Jason. Always taking a beating. Wish the show does something to improve his life.

16. Granna

June 26, 2013 at 7:09 pm

Love the recap, Billie.

I wonder, just because Niall said Sookie would loose her Fae abilities after using her “super-nova” ball of light doesn’t mean he’s right. Really now. Can you see a whole season of Sookie without her telepathy and her light? Can you really see a “normal” Sookie? I’m not buying it.

And Ben. Ahhh, Ben. Obvious much? O.K. Sookie is walking to work (why? I don’t remember her losing transportation?) in the middle of the day, and a Fae half-ling is lying beside the road she just happens to be walking down (not a main thoroughfare to Bon Temps I might add), just waking up at that exact time from an attack from a vampire that he didn’t see but zapped with his light to stop. Nuh Uhh! Not buying it.

Alcide. Alcide. How could you? You’re a tree compared to Sam but you just had to hit him back. You didn’t have any other alternative? And you can’t rein in Danielle? You’re PACK MASTER, Alcide. You better rein her in NOW. I draw the line at anyone beating up on Lala! That was COMPLETELY UNCALLED FOR! You hear me Alcide! LEAVE. LALA. ALONE. Rein in your pack, man.

Also, in the preview of next week’s episode, did you catch when Bill said that he needs Sookie’s blood for his progeny? Do you think he’s referring to Jess or to all vampires? Just wondering what you think.

About to watch the episode again! Gotta go,

Granna

June 27, 2013 at 10:11 am

Didn’t something happen to Sookie’s car last season? She wrecked it or something? Drawing a blank on the particulars, but I could swear her little yellow rusty bucket is out of commission.

• debbie

June 27, 2013 at 3:03 pm

Yeah, Lafayette put a curse on it and her breaks went out. She jumped out right before it hit a tree.

• Granna

June 28, 2013 at 6:18 pm

Oh Yeah! Thank you – now that you mention it, I remember that happening.
          Sookie needs another car!

17. Mallory

June 27, 2013 at 4:04 pm

So, here in Canada, Patrick is on a show now called The Goodwin Games.
    Sometimes, I watch old Felicity re-runs to remember how hot he USED to be in his younger glory.