SPOILERS: Synopses for True Blood 6.04 & 6.05

TV Guide has updated their site with synopses for True Blood episodes 6.04 and 6.05, and my goodness are they full of juicy details!

Warning: spoilers!

Episode 6.04 “At Last”
Airdate: July 7, 2013

Sookie confronts her attraction to Ben by inviting him to dinner; Eric counters Burrell’s brutal anti-vampire initiatives by hitting him where it hurts the most; Andy’s faerie daughters keep dangerous company; Bill gives Takahashi the task of synthesizing a new kind of blood. (Previously titled “I’m Your Man”)

Episode 6.05 “F*** the Pain Away”
Airdate: July 14, 2013

Sookie gets Lafayette to summon her dead parents; Warlow revisits some painful memories with Lillith; Eric and Tara resort to drastic measures to rescue Pam; Sarah reconnects with Jason; Andy picks up the pieces of his ravaged family; Jessica seeks atonement.

I’m most intrigued by what’s happening in episode 6.05, the midpoint of the season. Sookie has Lafayette act as medium for her parents? Warlow is in touch with Lillith? Pam is captured? Sarah Newlin returns? Andy’s family is in “pieces”? Jessica has something to atone for? Suddenly the description of episode 6.04 seems awfully benign for what must have happened for all of this to be the fallout!

1. Liz

June 25, 2013 at 12:28 pm

Wow! I totally knew Lafayette was going to be called upon to summon someone. Or at least communicate with someone.

Who do you think Andy’s girls are hanging out with, Warlow? Ben? Or maybe someone else that would blow my mind.

• Zach

June 30, 2013 at 10:28 pm

Does anybody else believe Ben is Warlow? He shows up same time Warlow escapes, fairy club is destroyed right after Sookie tells Ben where it is, Niall finds he has blood different than normal vampire…

June 30, 2013 at 10:54 pm

No – he’s able to be outside in the sun, Sookie can read his thoughts – but I do think he’s working for Warlow.

2. Kimster

June 25, 2013 at 12:36 pm

Wowzers! These are some juicy details. I wonder if Andy’s daughters will age more between now and then and if their mom will make an appearance. And any amount of screen time with Lafayette is golden.

3. Sookieeleana

June 25, 2013 at 1:00 pm

I have a bad feeling for Andy’s girls. Their mom did say to make sure half of them made it to adulthood, I’m very worried about them!

4. Bonnie Feinzig

June 25, 2013 at 1:32 pm

Based on the coming attractions and the episode descriptions above, I think the company Andy’s girls keep is Jessica and she kills them or they die because of her (Bill and his new synthesized blood).

5. esw45

June 25, 2013 at 8:01 pm

Andy’s daughter must be killed by either Jessica or Billith for trying to synthesized the blood ….Warlow must be introduced as to who he is in the 4th episode….poor Pam gets kidnapped and Eric and Tara needs to work together to get her …should be interesting

6. Haley

June 26, 2013 at 9:44 pm

I wonder if Eric trades himself for Pam in episode 5, which might have prompted all of the death rumors about episode 6? Hmmmm…

I don’t believe he’s leaving the show, but it seems like something that would be leaked on purpose to feed the rumor mill.

7. Rob

June 27, 2013 at 1:21 am

Warlow turned up at the beginning of the last episode when he fought his way out of a dark cloud on the bridge, and collapsed on the ground. He has a long straggly black beard a hat and got up and bared his vampire fangs.

June 27, 2013 at 10:10 am

Yep, we first saw him at the end of season 5, looking pretty gnarly.

8. Tamia

June 28, 2013 at 12:58 pm

Well, i think Bill will use Sookies blood to make a new type of blood then all the vampires will be able to walk in the sun. Unlike in his vision they all burned so he wants to help the rest of the vampires…. I still wonder whose supposed to die this season…

• Madeleine

June 28, 2013 at 11:38 pm

Bill should know better, even after he almost drained Sookie completely he could walk in the sun for only a few minutes. It’s not going to work.

9. Granna

June 28, 2013 at 7:05 pm

Remember that preview of episodes where Andy is crying and Terry and Arlene are hugging each other and crying? I got the feeling that something must have happened to someone or ones in their family. And if his daughters are “keeping dangerous company”, it makes me think something happens to at least one of them.